剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我觉得叫巴特更好
Can--"Bart" Feels more natural to me.
能叫我巴特吗
Can we go with Bart?
-巴特这名不错 -好
- Bart's kinda cool. - Okay.
-沃利 -好了
- Wally! - Okay, hey.
来 你回到椅子上
Let's just get you back in the chair.
不 不不不
No! No, no, no.
我不要坐到那椅子上
I'm not--I'm not getting in the chair.
不 我怎么知道不是你们绑♥架♥了我
No, how do I know you didn't kidnap me here
在我身上做什么奇怪的大脑实验
to do some weird brain surgery on me?
或许你们就跟那些罪犯一样
Or maybe you're like those criminals
把人骗到酒店房♥间
who trick people into hotel rooms
好偷他们的肾
so they can steal their kidneys.
我的肾还在吗
Do I still have my kidneys?
我们不想要你的肾
We don't want your kidneys.
巴里 看这些照片
Okay, Barry, look at these photographs.
我们是你的朋友
We're your friends.
你的家人
Your family.
我们只是想帮你 好吗
We just want to help you, okay?
这枚戒指不错
That's a nice ring.
这位幸运儿是谁
Who's the lucky guy?
是你 巴里
You are, Barry.
我知道你很害怕 好吗
Look, I know you're scared, okay?
但你可以信任我们
You can trust us.
西斯科
Cisco.
-我们谈谈 -好的
- A minute. - Yes, sir.
我马上回来 好吗
I'm gonna be right back, okay?
-沃利 陪着他 行吗 -我
- Wally, stay with him, okay? - Me?
那么 我们怎么认识的
So how do we know each other?
我是你弟弟
Oh, I'm your brother.
没有任何永久结构损伤的迹象
There is no sign of any permanent structural damage.
那他怎么什么都记不得了
Then why can't he remember anything?
朱利安
Julian?
他好像患了某种
He appears to be suffering from some sort
心因性逆向失忆症
of psychogenic retrograde amnesia.
失忆症
Amnesia.
我们是不是没有算上巴里
What if we didn't account for Barry's
由于超级速度提高了神经传导速度
increase neural velocity due to his super speed?
等等 他还知不知道自己是闪电侠
Wait, do we think he knows he's The Flash?
知道自己有超级速度吗
That he has super speed?
巴里 接住
Hey, Barry. Catch.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的天啊
Oh, my Lord.
-他状态可真差 -他真可悲
- He's, like, god-awful. - He's pathetic.
我们不能按动开关 恢复原样
Can't we flip a switch-- undo it?
在弄清这是怎么回事之前
Okay, we are not flipping any more switches
别再按什么开关了
until we figure this thing out.
是塞西尔 亲爱的
It's Cecile. Hey, babe.
很急吗
An emergency?
行 拜
All right, bye.
好吧 塞西尔让巴里去中城警局 立刻
Okay, Cecile needs Barry at CCPD, like, right now.
她说很紧急
She says it's urgent.
他这个样子不能出去
He can't possibly go out in that condition.
我和我爸带巴里去找塞西尔
Okay, um, my dad and I will take Barry to Cecile.
你和西斯科想办法找回巴里的记忆
You and Cisco figure out a way to get Barry's memory back.
尽快
And fast.
行吗
Yeah?
-行 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
你不想配合吗
You don't want to work?
那好 你滚吧
Well then, I don't need you!
我是不是可以认为
Um, am I to infer that, uh,
你遇到了一点障碍
you've hit a little speed bump
难以建造将萨维塔
in your quest to build a device
困在神速力里的设备 那个
to trap Savitar in the Speed Force? The...
加速物质微机弹
Accelerated matter microgenerator projectile.
是的 这名字真的很拗口
No, I know. It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
确实是 不如
No, it doesn't. How about...
我们把你这台炫酷设备叫作...
we call this fancy device of yours...
要知道 你或许不该
You know, you probably shouldn't--
-称之为 -神速力炮
- Call it the-- - Speed Force Cannon.
神速力火箭筒
Speed Force Bazooka.
神速力枪
Speed Force Gun.
-神速力火箭筒 -更好 是的
- Speed Force Bazooka. - Is better, yeah.
但如果神速力火箭筒不能马上开始运行
But if the Speed Force Bazooka doesn't start working soon,
我们就得开始称之为神速力大失败
we're gonna have to start calling it the Speed Force Epic Fail.
为什么 怎么回事
Why? What's the problem?
加速度仪
The accelerometer.
它吸取了大量气动功率 也就是说...
It sucks a hell of a lot of air watts, which--
别说科学了
Stop talking science!
你要从神速力火箭筒那里
You need to take a step back
后退一步
from the Speed Force Bazooka.
-没时间了 -总会有时间的
- There's not time. - There's always time!
因为有些时候 为了前进
Because sometimes, to move forward,
你需要退一步
you have to take a step back.
退 后
Step... back.
是吧
You see? Yes.
扭动一下
Shake a little...
活动下肩膀
Shake out those shoulders.
我感觉 我的天
I feel like-- oh, oh, my gosh.
肩膀这么僵
The tension in your shoulders--
想像让你放松的东西
Think of something that calms you.
咖啡
Coffee.
太棒了
Oh, yes.
但不是随便什么咖啡 滚烫的
But not just any coffee. Piping hot--
-对 -印尼深度烘焙豆配上
- Yep. - Indonesian dark roast with--
覆盆子和香菜
Raspberry and coriander--
我还从没遇到过另一个
I've never met another person
用大量咖♥啡♥因♥放松的人
who uses copious amounts of caffeine to chill out.
我也没有遇到过
I've never met another person either.
我...
I...
我放松了
I, I, I'm relaxed.
你放松了吗
Are you relaxed?
你...
You, uh...
那我就 好吧
and I'll...Okay.
我是说 好吧
I mean... okay.
早上好 大家
Good morning, people.
你好 我是巴里·艾伦
Hi. I'm Barry Allen.
你可以叫我巴特
You can call me Bart.
好 吧
O...kay.
你说有急事
So you said there was an emergency.
哪里有急事了
Where's the fire?
你这么说就有趣了
Ah, it's funny you should put it like that.
-卢西奥斯·库里奇 -谁
- Lucious Coolidge. - Who?
热侠
Heat Monger.
自从米克·罗里消失之后
The worst arsonist Central City's seen
中城最可恶的纵火犯
since Mick Rory went off the grid.
但后来闪电侠阻止了他
That is, until Flash here stopped him.
什么是闪电侠
What's Flash?
那么出什么问题了
Uh, ah, so what-- what is the problem?
汉克森法官
Judge Hankerson.
他诉讼事件表有了空档
He's got an opening in his docket,
所以他把库里奇的合理根据听证会
so he moved Coolidge's probable cause hearing
提前到了今天下午
up to this afternoon.
巴里是这案件的鉴证员
Barry was the CSI on the case.
为了能让库里奇接受审判 我需要他作证
So I need him to testify in order to hold Coolidge over for trial.
这个 不行了
Uh, yeah, no.
巴里做不了
Barry can't do that.
为什么不行
Why not?
你说他失忆了是什么意思
What do you mean he has amnesia?
巴仔 她叫什么
Bar, what's her name?
菲利希亚
Um... Felicia?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表