剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
细胞再生速度难以置信地快
Cellular regeneration seemed to occur at a staggering rate.
和我们之前发现的
It's quite a bit different
外壳都不一样 就这样
from the previous husks that we found. That's about it.
我能不能 我能不能就看一眼
Could I -- could I maybe just take a peek at it?
抱歉 我要看一下才知道
I'm sorry, it's just something I need to see
是不是我想找的
to know what I'm looking for.
-可以 -太棒了 谢谢
- Sure. - Great, thank you.
为什么这上面写的发现尸体的地点是
Wait, why does this say the body's place of discovery
威廉姆森区
was Williamson
而其实是在利伍德路的海边发现的
when it was found on the waterfront in Leawood?
尸体最后被冲到了利伍德路
The body ended up in Leawood.
今天早上有一股很强的洋流
There was a strong current this morning,
很有可能洋流是从威廉姆森发源的
so chances are that it originated from Williamson.
就在普雷斯科特锯木厂附近
Somewhere near the old Prescott sawmill.
-看完了 -是 谢谢
- You done? - Yeah, uh, yes. Thank you.
闪电侠 你又找到我了
You found me again, Flash.
我还在想这次你要花多久才想出来
I wondered how long it'd take you this time to figure it out.
也不是很难
Wasn't too hard.
不过我看你这次没带小跟班来
I see you didn't bring your little sidekick with you, though.
-就只有我 -那真遗憾
- Nope. Just me. - That's too bad.
我可带了帮手来
I brought one.
对了 闪电侠
Oh, and Flash? A little, uh,
感到颤抖也是正常的
quaking in your boots wouldn't be inappropriate.
然后
So?
他改变了我们的生活 爱瑞丝
He changed our lives, Iris.
而且还对我们保守这个秘密
And he kept that secret from us.
你觉得我们应该就这么原谅他吗
You really just want us to just be okay with that?
我的意思 沃利 他犯了错
All I'm saying, Wally, is that he made a mistake.
-是啊 -西斯科 为了保护爱的人
- Yeah, he did. - Cisco, we all make mistakes
我们都会犯错的
to protect the people that we love.
为了保护你的哥哥
I mean, you told Captain Cold that Barry was The Flash
你告诉了寒冷队长巴里是闪电侠
in order to protect your brother.
好吧 也不是什么值得骄傲的事情
Okay. Not my finest moment.
正是如此 这只是那一刻做的一个决定
That's my point. It was one decision made in one moment.
一个撕心裂肺的时刻
One very heart-wrenching moment.
我们就像是一家人 不是吗
Look, guys, we're like a family here, okay?
有时候家人之间也会因为搞砸事情而生气
And sometimes families get mad at each other for screwing up.
我太了解这种感受了
I know that all too well.
但是家人也会原谅彼此
But they also forgive.
因为过了一段时间 想起这些事情
Because after a while, it just seems silly
你会觉得好可笑
when you stop and think about it.
爱瑞丝说得对
Guys, Iris is right.
我们都有秘密
We all have secrets.
我们都搞砸过
We've all screwed up, but this is Barry
但是这可是巴里啊
we're talking about.
他好像有麻烦了
Who apparently is in trouble.
你又是谁
And who are you?
我是炼金术师
I am Alchemy.
你想做什么
Okay, well, what do you want?
帮助人们发掘他们真正的潜力
To help people achieve their true potential...
就像他一样
such as he has.
你为什么要这么做
And why are you doing this?
我在为这个世界做准备
Because I'm preparing this world.
还记得上次在这里发生什么吗 闪电侠
Remember what happened here last time, Flash?
我死了
It's where I died.
我不会浪费这第二次机会的
And I'm not gonna waste this second chance I've been given.
这次 我要让你看看谁才是世上最快
This time, I'm gonna show you who's the fastest man alive.
巴里 巴里
Barry? Barry!
他的通讯设备无法使用了
His coms aren't working.
他在普雷斯科特锯木厂
He's at the Prescott Mill.
闪电侠
普雷斯科特锯木厂
就在附近
That's right around the corner.
我们得做点什么
We gotta do something.
玩得还开心吗 闪电侠
Having fun yet, Flash?
因为我可是开心极了
'Cause I'm having a blast.
是时候再找个新对手了
Time to look for a new rival.
离我朋友远点
Stay away from my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉这么久才赶来
Sorry it took so long.
你来得刚刚好
You were just in time.
什么都没有 哪里都没提到过炼金术师
Nothing. No mention of Alchemy anywhere.
没有戴着面具的超能力修士
No mask-wearing monk metas.
连沾边的都没有
Not even close.
我在中城警局的记录里
I didn't find any known aliases
也找不到任何相关的已知化名
in any of the records at CCPD.
克拉里斯也死不交代
And Clariss won't say anything either.
好吧 先把他关着 是炼金术师
All right, well, keep at him. Alchemy is the one
恢复了克拉里斯的速度
that gave Clariss back his speed.
他某种程度上有点像医生 你们不觉得吗
He's kinda like a doctor, that way, don't you think?
拜托 别假装"炼金术师医生"
Come on, don't pretend like "Doctor Alchemy"
读起来不是朗朗上口
doesn't have a nice ring to it.
好吧 那解释了为什么
Okay, well, that explains why he didn't have
他的细胞里没有任何暗物质的痕迹
any traces of dark matter in his cells.
他的力量并不是来自于粒子加速器
He didn't get his powers from the particle accelerator,
而是从炼金术师那获得的
he got them from Alchemy.
你说的什么
What was that?
炼金术师医生
Doctor Alchemy.
他是怎么做到的
How could he do that?
我不知道 但我们得搞清楚
I don't know, but we need to figure it out.
会有更多这种情况出现
There's gonna be more.
炼金术师 炼金术师医生说他在
Alchemy-- Doctor Alchemy said that he is
给这个世界做准备
preparing this world.
给这个世界做准备
Preparing the world?
为了什么 比如基♥督♥再临或者其他什么吗
For what? Like, the second coming or something?
我觉得所有在闪点拥有超能力的人
I think that everyone that had powers in Flashpoint
都会找回他们的超能力
is gonna get them back.
我们已经找到四具外壳了
Well, we already found four other husks,
也就意味着现在中城里
which means there's at least that many
至少有同样数量的超能力者在游荡
running around Central City right now.
我们得在他改变更多人的人生前找到他
We need to find him before he changes more people's lives.
说到改变人生
Speaking of changing lives,
我们都讨论过了 巴里 我们不想知道
we all talked about it, Barry, and we don't want to know
我们在闪点的人生是怎样的
what our lives were like in Flashpoint.
你确定吗
You sure?
引用哈利的至理名言
To quote the wise words of Harry,
"这样做意义何在呢 巴里"
"What's the point, Allen?"
我得赶去警局了
I gotta get to the precinct.
能顺带路过一下吉特咖啡店吗
Stop by Jitters on the way?
行啊 包在我身上
Yeah, it's on me.
太好了 那我也跟你们一起走
Oh, good. Then I'm coming, too.
我只是在想
Yo, um, I've just been thinking that
那真的挺酷的
it was pretty cool
像昨晚那样有人和我一起搭档
having someone out there with me last night.
我不知道 也许我们可以
And, I don't know, maybe we could
偶尔像那样搭档一下
make that a thing every once in a while.
在我开始那样做之前
I-I got some things to work on
我还有些其他事情要忙
before I start doing that.
好的
Yeah.
或许将来某一天吧
Maybe someday.
感觉还是相当棒的
It'd be pretty bitchin'.
很高兴看到所有事情都开始
Glad to see everything's starting to
重回正轨了
get back to the way it was.
是啊 我是说
Yeah. I mean...
大部分
mostly.
你没什么好担心的 凯特
You have nothing to worry about, Cait.
我整理了所有人的情况 其实 你是唯一
I think out of everyone, actually, you're the only one
在我♥干♥扰了时间线之后没有受到影响的人
that wasn't really affected when I messed with the timeline.
我是说 除非你私下里
I mean, unless you're secretly moonlighting
是位眼科医生
as an ophthalmologist.
-一位什么 -我开玩笑的 没什么
- A what? - Kidding, nothing.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表