剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
来吧 抓着我的肩膀
Come on, just... grab on to my shoulders.
希望这样能行
Let's hope this works.
巴里 巴里
Barry, Barry...
卡拉
Kara...
巴里
Barry!
卡拉
Kara!
-不 -不
- Oh, no. - No.
是我
Hey, it's me.
是爱瑞丝 我来了
It's Iris, I'm here. Hi.
别离开我 我会带你出去的
Stay with me. I'm gonna get you out.
没时间了
There's no time.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们得带他们出去
We have to get them out!
加油 巴里 巴里
Come on, Barry. Barry!
不
No!
我很抱歉我对你说谎了
I'm so sorry I lied to you.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我爱你
I love you.
不 巴里 巴里 你会没事的
No, Barry, Barry, you're gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
爱瑞丝
Iris?
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El?
他们回来了
They're back!
好极了 热烈鼓掌
Bravo! Round of applause!
起立鼓掌 太棒了
Standing O. It was so good!
我很喜欢 很精彩的演出
I loved it. That was a hell of a show.
而你俩...
And you two...
你们的爱果然足够强大
I guess your love really was strong enough after all.
漂亮
Beautiful.
老兄 你怎么逃出那个牢房♥的
Man, how did you get out of the cell?
西斯科 你真的认为那个牢房♥
Cisco, do you really think that cell
能关得住我吗
is gonna just, like, hold me?
不 我很抱歉 到底怎么回事
No, I'm sorry-- what's going on?
你为什么这么对我们
Why did you do this to us?
我这么做是因为我相信好人
I did it because I believe in the good guys.
我们初次见面时我跟你说过了
I told you when we first met.
是要给你们所有人上一堂课
It was to teach all of you a lesson.
因为我看见一切
'Cause I see everything,
我看见两个人
and I saw two people...
两颗破碎的心
with two broken hearts.
所以这堂课是...
So the lesson was...
爱 超女
Love, Supergirl.
爱就要...
Love is about...
让自己被救
letting yourself be saved.
不只是要拯救其他人
It's not just about saving other people.
就算你们是超级英雄
Even if you are superheroes.
总之 我很抱歉我
Anyway, I'm sorry that I had to, like,
给你们捣了一点乱
mess with you a little bit.
我只是试着让你加入游戏
I was just trying to get you to play the game,
唱歌♥和跳舞
do the song and dance.
你是来自
Are you, like, from another--
多元宇宙的其他地球之类的吗
Earth-multi-verse-- universe, something?
是的...
Yeah, you...
你甚至无法明白我来自哪里
you wouldn't even understand where I come from.
等一下 抱歉 就那样吗
Wait, I'm sorry, that's it?
你又要去给别人上课了吗
You're just gonna teach somebody else a lesson?
是的 我正打算那么做
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
*想起你的同胞时*
*Think of your fellow man*
*援助之手别吝惜*
*Lend him a helping hand*
*放一份爱在心里*
*Put a little love in your heart*
等一下 我来理清楚
Wait, so, let me get this straight.
你被人下咒了 他叫...
You got whammied by some guy named...
音乐大♥师♥
Music Meister.
该死 巴里 我会花一大笔钱
Damn, Barry, I'd have paid good money
来看你的歌♥舞
to see you singing and dancing.
可别了
No.
巴里一直瞒着你们
Well, he's holding out on you
其实他有天籁之音
because Barry has an amazing voice.
没错
He does!
我其实看过他唱歌♥
I've actually seen him sing.
什么 真的吗
What? You have?
我们怎么没把那个做成动态图片
How have we not made a GIF of that?
好吧 严格来说 我不是这里唯一
Well, technically, I'm not even the only one here
会唱歌♥的人
who can sing.
-谢谢你 BA -什么
- Thank you, B.A. - What?
我说的是卡拉
I was talking about Kara.
等一下 你也是吗
Wait, shh--oh, you too?
卡拉 卡拉当然会唱歌♥
Kara. Of course Kara can sing.
好吧 她叫超女
Well, her name is Supergirl.
这隐含了什么吧
It's kind of implied, right?
好吧 我们得走了
Well, we better be getting going.
我答应卡拉的姐姐 我们会带完好的她回去
I promised Kara's sister we'd get her back in one piece.
没有你我们做不到
We couldn't have done this without you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你们怎么样
How are you guys doing?
我们会没事的
Yeah, I think we'll be okay.
如果你再对我说谎
Although, if you lie to me again,
我会把一座山压在你身上
I will drop a mountain on you.
你这是比喻吗
You mean figuratively?
不 是地质学上
No, I mean, geologically.
好吧
Okay.
那你们呢
What about you guys?
再看吧
We'll see.
我搬去跟西斯科住时你完全没动过这里
You didn't change anything when I moved in with Cisco.
我无法这么做
I, um, couldn't bring myself to do it.
过去三年 我们经历了很多事
You know, we've been through a lot these last three years,
但...
but, um...
被困在音乐剧里
getting stuck in a musical?
音乐大♥师♥
Music Meister
说我可以做任何事
said that, you know, I could've been anything,
但我创造那个世界是因为
that I created that world because...
你在看着他们
You were watching them.
因为我们
Because of us.
我妈以前总是说音乐剧有
My mom used to always say that musicals have the power
让一切变得更好的力量
to make everything better.
成功了吗
Did it work?
回家与你相依相靠
*无法预见未来的走向*
*Can't say how the days will unfold*
*无法改变未来的去向*
*Can't change what the future may hold*
*但我希望未来有你*
*But I want you in it*
*时时刻刻 每分每秒*
*Every hour, every minute*
*世界或许瞬息万变*
*This world can race by far too fast*
*一切都在流逝 很难预见*
*Hard to see while it's all flying past*
*但此刻清楚明了*
*But it's clear now*
*此刻你就在我面前*
*When you're standing here now*
*我真心诚意*
*I am meant to be*
*不论你在我身边何处*
*Wherever you are next to me*
*我只想要*
*All I want to do*
*回家与你相依相靠*
*Is come runnin' home to you*
*回家与你相依相靠*
*Come runnin' home to you*
*我保证毕生都将*
*And all my life, I promise to*
*奔回家里 与你相依相靠*
*Keep runnin' home to you*
*奔回家里 与你相依相靠*
*Keep runnin' home to you*
*我能预见*
*And I could see it*
*从一开始 从最开始*
*Right from the start, right from the start*
*就认定你是*
*That you would be*
*黑暗中我的明灯 黑暗中的明灯*
*Be my light in the dark, light in the dark*
*你让我别无选择*
*Oh, you gave me no other choice*
*只能爱恋你*
*But to love you*
*我只想要*
*All I want to do*
*回家与你相依相靠*
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表