剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我也和你一样很想知道萨维塔是谁
I want to find out who Savitar is just as badly as you do.
但我不想让一个带来如此之多苦痛的人
But I don't want to let someone who has caused so much pain
为了救我而逍遥法外
walk free just to save my life.
我从心底里
You know, deep down,
觉得你也不想这样
I don't think you want that either.
我知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
因为你是唯一一个什么都愿意做的人
'Cause you're the only person who's willing to do... anything.
你想要什么
What do you want?
自♥由♥
To be set free.
杀人 盗取智能科技
Murdering people, stealing smart tech.
你来这里是有目的的
You came here for something.
我说过了 警探
Told you before, Detective,
这已经超过了你的理解范围了
it is beyond your understanding.
这危及到我女儿的性命
This is about my daughter's life.
对我来说就是这么简单
It's as simple as that for me.
你告诉我萨维塔是谁
You tell me who Savitar is,
我就放你走
and I will let you go.
你不说的话 就和吉普赛一起离开吧
You don't, you're going with Gypsy.
对你我来说 这都是一个信心上的飞跃
A leap of faith for us both then.
打开门
Open the door.
如果你什么也不说就敢动
If you take one step before you tell me,
我会炸死你 明白了吗
I will blow you away. Understood?
但你确实不了解他
But you do not know this guy.
管道牢房♥警报
真是时候
Great timing!
那是什么
What is that?
不
No.
吉普赛
Gypsy!
告诉我名字
Give me the name.
快说名字
The name, now!
萨维塔 是
Savitar... is--
不 你在做什么
No! What the hell are you doing?
他正要告诉我萨维塔是谁
He was about to tell me who Savitar is!
靠
Damn it!
魔术师跑了 他就在楼里
Kadabra's on the loose! He's somewhere in the building!
终于拿到了
And there we are.
谢谢你 威尔斯医生
Thank you, Doctor Wells.
乔 他正走向电梯
Joe, he's headed for the elevator!
尖端科
研实验室
我们说好的
We had a deal.
用萨维塔的身份换你的自♥由♥
Your freedom for Savitar's identity.
我已经调整了我们的协议内容
I've altered the terms of our agreement.
你似乎也做了调整
It appears that you have as well.
快走
Move!
凯特琳 凯特琳 你还好吗
Caitlin! Caitlin, are you all right?
-你还好吗 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
-来吧 -我没事 我没事
- Come on. - I'm okay. Okay, I'm okay.
好了 好了 慢点 小心
Okay, okay, easy. Okay, easy.
-好了 -慢点 慢点
- Come on. - Gentle, gentle.
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah, yup.
那个 给我X光扫描仪
The-- the-- hand me the x-ray machine,
-请拿给我们 好吗 -好
- grab it for us, would you, please? - Yup.
给
Here, here.
很好 移开
Okay, good. Remove it.
有多严重
How bad is it?
很严重
Uh, it's bad.
很严重 你体内有一些碎弹片
It's bad, there's quite a few pieces of shrapnel inside you,
如果不马上取出
and they look deep enough to pierce your kidney
这种深度似乎可能刺穿肾脏
if they're not removed immediately.
大伙 我们得把她送到医院
Guys, we have to get her to a hospital.
不行 他们会认出她是超能力者
We can't, they're gonna ID her as a meta.
可不是普通的超能力者
And not just any meta.
对 是有过袭击中城警局存档的超能力者
Yeah, one that we have a file on for attacking CCPD.
那我们该怎么办 我们都不是医生
Then what are we going to do? None of us are doctors
她也不能给自己做手术
and she can't operate on herself.
我们还有一个选择
We do have another option.
什么
What is it?
凯特琳成为超能力者时 她的代谢率
When Caitlin goes meta, her metabolic rate
抵消了冷组织的破坏
offsets cold tissue destruction.
她可以再生
She can regenerate?
不 不能摘下我的项链
No, we're not gonna take off my necklace.
我不用去医院
I don't need a hospital.
我只需要一面镜子和稳健的双手
All I need is a mirror and a steady set of hands.
你在皇家陆军时是战地医生 对吧
You were a field medic in the Royal Army, right?
什么 不行 我从未给人动过手术
What? No, I-I-I've never operated on anyone before.
没关系 我来辅助你
That's okay, I'll walk you through it.
凯特琳 你说的是在手术期间
Caitlin, you're talking about staying awake
还要保持清醒
during your own surgery.
我把我的性命交给你了
I'm putting my life in your hands.
我相信你 朱利安
I trust you, Julian.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
现在不适合说这个 吉普赛
Now is not the time, Gypsy.
你这个警♥察♥的正义感真是莫名其妙
You know, you got a really messed up sense of justice for a cop?
说话小心点
Watch yourself.
我一生中发过两次誓
I took two oaths in my life.
一次是维护♥法♥律 一次是保护家人
One, to uphold the law. The other, to protect my family.
你猜哪个在我心中更重
Guess which one takes priority?
那是我的犯人
That was my prisoner.
他也曾是我的犯人 而你在我的地盘上
He was my prisoner too, and you're on my Earth.
他有能救爱瑞丝的消息
He has information that could save Iris's life,
其他的我才不管
so I don't give a damn!
就是因为你他才逍遥法外
It's because of you he's on the loose.
因为我 不 是因为你
Because of me? No, no, because of you.
是你打开了门 把他放了出去
You opened that door! You let him out!
都怪你 警探先生
That is on you, Detective!
你听到了多少
How much of that did you hear?
够多了
I heard enough.
那是我的朋友
This is my friend.
是他的女儿
It's the man's daughter.
你就不会为了在意的人做那样的事吗
I mean, wouldn't you do that for someone you cared about?
这正是我在做的 笨蛋
I am doing that, you idiot!
好吧 什么意思
Okay, what does that mean?
为了什么人 你在说谁
For who? Who are you talking about?
我曾经有位同伴
I used to have a partner.
你是指"伙伴"...还是伴侣
Like, a "Partne" or...like a partner?
都是
Both.
那是很久以前的事了 西斯科
It was a long time ago, Cisco.
我和他不是玩玩而已
It's not like I'm burning a candle for the guy, but
对我来说他真的很重要
he did mean something to me.
三年前 魔术师杀死了他
It's been three years since Abra Kadabra shot him dead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
从那以后我就一直在找他
I have been searching for him ever since,
而他终于又现身了
and he finally showed back up.
十分钟前 我已经抓住他了
Ten minutes ago, I had him dead to rights,
然后你的朋友搞砸了一切
and then your friend messed it all up.
是的 我知道那种
So yes, I do know what it is like
太在意一个人所以打破规则的感觉
to care about someone so much that you break the rules.
这正是为什么我必须找到他 不惜一切
That's why I have to find this guy, no matter what,
等我成功了 我要让他付出代价
and when I do, he is gonna pay for what he did.
再不拖延
No more delays.
-准备好了吗 -好了好了
- Ready? - Ready as I'll ever be.
好 我们先清理表面的弹片
Okay, let's starst with the shrapnel on the surface.
好的
Okey-dokey.
如果我做错了什么
Just let me know if I do any
告诉我 好吗
...thing wrong, okay?
好 第一片 做得好
Okay, that's the first bit. Well done.
好了
Okay.
会流这么多血吗
Is there supposed to be this much blood?
弹片的确有可能在人体组织里
It's normal for the shrapnel to cavitate
割出空隙 但如果我失血过多
and displace tissue, but if I lose too much blood,
我会出现大出血症状
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表