剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I'll see you later.
天啊
Oh, my God.
外部有人连接进来
Pings. We got pings.
估计是你的二重身在外面
Looks like some of your doppelgangers out there
破解了你的代码 哈里
actually cracked your code, Harry.
速度可真快
That was fast.
我们去看看
Let's go take a look.
大伙 我们...
Guys? We're...
老爸看起来很好啊
Dad seems fine.
不 他还是有点不自在
Yeah, no, he's still a little weird about it.
不过你和他谈过了 对吧
You talked to him, though, right?
是的
Yeah, I did.
会没事的
Yeah, it'll be good.
好的 挺好
Okay, great.
-那我们晚上见 -好
- Then I'll see you tonight. - All right.
你选个好看的电影哦
You'll pick a good movie?
-我尽量 -好的
- I'll try. - Okay.
我也尽量找找那个超能力者
I'm also gonna try to find our meta-humans
显然现在没人管这事了
that apparently no one else cares about right now.
你到底去哪里了
Where the hell did you go?
我要告诉你几遍 罗莎
How many times do I have to tell you, Rosa?
我被困在这里了
I was stuck in there.
不管我被什么击中了 反正有超能力了
Whatever it was that hit me gave me this crazy ability.
在我看来 这都是昨晚才发生的
And to me, all this just happened last night.
已经三年了 山姆
It's been three years, Sam.
有很多事情已经不一样了
So many things are different now.
你也被击中了 对不对
You were hit too, weren't you?
你也和我一样有超能力了吗
You can do things like me?
-对 -给我看看
- Yeah. - Show me.
那你最好抓紧了
You might want to hold onto something.
看到没 山姆
See, Sammy?
有太多东西已经改变了
Too much has changed.
那我们就改变回去
Then let's change it back.
我可以阻止史纳特 罗莎
I can stop Snart, Rosa.
我们可以阻止史纳特
We...can stop Snart.
史纳特 他不在了
Snart? He's gone.
早就不在了
Long gone.
那我们就夺下这座城市
Then let's take this city.
我们现在想做什么都可以
We can be who we want to now.
我们能掌控一切
We can be in control.
现在城市里没有人能阻止我们了
There's no one in this city who can stop us now.
还有一个人能
There's one person who can.
谁
Who?
闪电侠
The Flash.
你好啊
Well, hey, now.
我破解了你们发出的导数信♥号♥♥
I-I solved the derivative you done beamed up.
我叫威尔斯 哈里森·威尔斯
My name is Wells, Harrison Wells.
你们可以叫我地狱威尔斯
You can call me Hell's Wells.
我这个称号♥源于我的过去
They call me that 'cause of my past.
现在不方便跟你们细说
I won't get into it with you now right and proper.
我得去赶马车了
I'd like to hitch wagons and--
晚饭吃得不好
I had a bad dinner.
-换 -好
- Pass. - All right.
这是地球十七
This is Earth-17.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
多元宇宙的各位 你们好
Salutations to all of you out there in the multiverse.
我最近不知为何收到
I have of late, wherefore I know not, received a communiqué
"盛世地球"市民的公报
from the citizens of Terra-Prime.
"盛世地球"
Terra-Prime?
-智障 -换
- Nerd. - Pass.
大家好 我是哈里森·威尔斯
Bonjour. Moi, je suis Harrison Wells.
小丑不可信
You can't trust a mime.
-有道理 -换
- Can't argue with that. - Pass.
好了 三个都不行
Okay, guys. We're 0 for 3 now.
这是最后一个了
This is our last one.
他来自地球十九
It's coming from Earth-19.
大家好啊
Hello, hello, hello.
多元宇宙的各位 你们好
Hello, out there in the multiverse,
也不知道你们是谁
whoever you may be.
你们的密♥码♥让我破解得很爽啊
I really enjoyed cracking the cryptogram you broadcast.
小把戏真有意思
I like the cute trick,
在原始数据串中
embedding the secondary measures
嵌入辅助措施 聪明
in the primary data string. It's clever.
多数人都接收不到
Most people wouldn't have caught it.
重要的是 我接收到了
I caught it. But that's the point.
我想你们需要个聪明人
You need a genius, I guess,
帮助你们打击
to help you in your fight
那些可怕的超能力者
against these awful meta-hominids.
我得告诉你们 告诉我自己
Well, I got to tell you-- I got to tell you, to me,
听着很有趣
that sounds like fun.
我把我的简历发给你们吧
So...I'll enclose my curriculum vitae.
你们都知道我们语言相通
You already know we speak the same language.
先看看 再跟我说你们的想法
But take a look. Tell me what you think.
下次见面再聊
Until our next communion.
我咋能这么无礼呢
Oh, where are my manners?
谢谢
Thank you.
-不错 -很不错
- Not bad. - Not bad at all.
哈里
Harry?
-换 -什么
- Pass. - What?
-换 -等等 等等
- Pass. - Wait, what? Wait a minute.
这家伙破解了密♥码♥ 他有心帮忙
That guy cracked the code, and he wants to do it.
他人不错 又不坏
And he's nice, and he's not evil.
拥有迄今为止的威尔斯所没有的一切特点
And that's a combination of Wells we haven't had thus far.
我这辈子都靠我的直觉
All my life, everyone I've ever hired to work for me,
招人来帮忙
I have trusted my gut.
直觉告诉我这人不行
My gut tells me that's not the guy.
接着找
Keep looking.
苍天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
好了 听我说
Okay, you know what?
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
什么
What?
我还以为你们已经聊过我俩的事了
I thought you guys were supposed to talk about us.
聊了
We did.
那你们干嘛还那么别扭
Then why are you being so weird?
我没有
I'm not.
爸
Dad?
爱瑞丝
Iris.
我跟他说了 如果你俩想依偎一起
I already told him, if you two want to cuddle,
想亲热 或别的什么
make out, do whatever,
我都...不介意的
I-I-I...go for it.
我不介意的
I don't care.
巴里
Barry?
我们是不是该回避一下
Should we give you guys a minute?
-对 -不 没事
- Yeah. - No, no, it's fine.
巴里 这不再是我爸的原因了
Look, Barry, this isn't about my dad anymore.
他都不介意了
He's fine with it.
我没有完全不介意
I'm not totally fine with it.
你怎么还觉得别扭呢
So why do you have a problem with this?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
第一国家银行发生抢劫
There's a robbery at First National.
-嫌犯疑似斯卡德和狄伦 -斯卡德和狄伦
- Suspects match Scudder and Dillon's description.- Scudder and Dillon
-抱歉 我得走了 -走吧
- Yeah, I'm sorry, I got to go. - Okay.
我也去帮你吧
Hey...let me help.
养兵千日 用兵一时 对吧
We've been training for a reason, right?
-让我试试吧 -好 走吧
- I've got to try. - Yeah, all right, cool.
-听我指示 -好
- Just follow my lead. - Okay.
继续干下去
We keep this up,
宝贝 咱们就衣食无忧了
baby, we'll be set for life.
那还等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
再干一票
Let's do it again.
为你在所不辞 宝贝
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表