剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
you got me to risk my life to save yours.
相信我 朋友 那是个不小的成就
And trust me, my friend, that is a huge accomplishment.
说到这...
Yeah, about that...
我想跟你说
I just want to say that
我很感激你为我做的事
I appreciate what you did for me.
这是朋友之间会做的事 对吧
Yeah, it's what we do for our friends, right?
而且 这只是我取得平衡的一种
Besides, it was a way for me to balance the scales.
取得平衡 好吧
Balance the scales, right.
你在说什么
What does that mean?
我在说
I just mean...
跟你有同一张脸的人
I can't tell you the amount of times
在我遭遇你这种困境时在我身边
that I've been in your shoes and a man with your face
扶持了我无数次
has made me feel better.
说到这 我很...
Yeah, about that, I would--
我很乐意听你分享
I would love if you could share
我二重身的一些事
some of my doppelganger's knowledge.
我想知道更聪明版的我的想法
I would love to know what the smarter versions of me think.
好吧
Okay.
第一个威尔斯告诉我
The first Wells told me
我有一天会
my time would come
成为英雄
to be a hero,
我的职责就是在那一天
that it was my job to show up,
做好准备 展示自己
to be ready for when it did.
知道我为什么喜欢在这里工作吗
You know why I love working here?
为什么
Why?
我们都在互相投资
We're all making investments in each other.
我在你身上投资了
I made an investment in you,
有一天这项投资会得到回报
and one day, that investment's gonna pay off
当你用...
when you use that...
你疯狂的思考方式来帮助我
crazy way of thinking you have to help me out.
如果他在这里 他会说
I guess if he were here, he would say,
"展现自己"
"Show up""
做好准备
Be ready.
因为...
'Cause...
有一天 你可能要救我
one day, you might need to save my ass.
照这个速度 你很快就能每小时跑3700公里
Keep it up at this rate, you're gonna reach Mach 3 soon.
我知道 我这么短时间能达到
I know, it's--it's crazy how fast I've gotten
-这速度 很疯狂吧 -是的
- in such a short time, right? - Yeah.
我需要你再加快更多
And I'm gonna need you to get a lot faster.
为什么
Why is it?
因为经过我反复计算
Because I have done the math over and over,
终于发现我一直搞错了事情的方向
I finally realized that I have been looking at things the wrong way.
不是我从萨维塔手中拯救爱瑞丝
I'm not gonna save Iris from Savita,
而是你
you're.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表