剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Are you sure you're okay?
目前完整无缺
Still in one piece.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
所以现在盒子关上了
So now that the box is closed,
萨维塔就彻底消失了吗
Savitar's, what, gone for good?
我不知道 但是我们要查清楚
I don't know, but we need to find out.
西斯科
Cisco?
如果我们不能利用这个盒子
If we can't use this box,
朱利安或许是现在我们和萨维塔
Julian, he may be our only link
唯一的联♥系♥了 对吗
to Savitar now, right?
我觉得两者我们都能用上
I think we can use both of them.
如果凯特琳说得没错
If Caitlin's right and this thing
这东西能扰乱脑电波 那我有办法了
messes with brainwaves,then I have a plan.
你又让我儿子陷入险境
You put my son's life in danger again.
但是他救了巴里的命
And he saved Barry's life.
乔 为什么
Joe, why...
你觉得为什么我要帮沃利
why do you think I help Wally?
因为我自私 要什么好处吗
'Cause I'm selfish, I get something--
我没得到任何好处
I don't get anything out of it.
我帮沃利是因为这孩子很特别
I help Wally 'cause the kid is special.
他和常人不同
He's extraordinary.
他的超能力非同凡响 听着 我明白了
His powers are extraordinary and--look, I get it.
我不是他老爸 我不像你
I'm--I'm not his dad and I don't have the same
那么担心他的安危 这是当然
safety concerns as you, of course not,
但是乔 我很确信一件事
but Joe, one thing I do know,
你越是不承认一个人的潜力
the longer you deny someone their potential,
他们就越想从别处得到认同
the more they're gonna look for it elsewhere.
要我到这里来干什么
So what am I doing here?
朱利安 今天我和萨维塔打斗时
Okay, Julian, today when I was fighting Savitar,
他和炼金术师的声音是一样的
it--he and Alchemy, they had the same voice.
好吧 那是什么意思
All right, what does that mean?
我觉得炼金术师并不存在
I don't think there is an Alchemy,
我觉得是萨维塔通过你和我们对话
I think it's Savitar speaking through you.
明显是萨维塔控制了有信徒追随的人
Savitar clearly possesses someone who rallies worshippers.
但他就像吵闹鬼 要借助他人现真身
But he's like a poltergeist, he needs a medium to manifest himself.
就是你
You.
好吧 但这说明什么
Right, but what does that mean?
我们想出了一个办法
We think we figured out a way
让你的大脑和魔法石同步
to sync your brain to the stone.
这样我们就能直接和萨维塔对话了
And it'll allow us to speak directly to Savitar.
我觉得...
I thought--
如果你想摆脱这个
If you want to try to be free of this,
你就得信任我们
you need to trust us.
我一直都不喜欢你 艾伦
I've never liked you, Allen.
是啊
Yeah.
和你的朋友搞降神会
Having a little séance with your friends now
也不能改变事实
is not gonna help change that fact.
你是知道的
You do know that.
好吧 我试试
Fine, I'll try it.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
-可以吗 -可以
- Okay? - Yeah.
你要从十开始倒数
You're gonna count backwards from ten.
十...
Te--
这么快
That was quick.
好了 那这要等多久才起作用
Okay, so, um, how long till this works?
不是很确定 脑电波可能要几分钟...
Not really sure, it may take a minute for his brain waves--
你好 巴里
Hello, Barry.
好久不见
It's been a while.
萨维塔
Savitar?
你们都没对我下跪
None of you are on your knees.
在神灵面前应该鞠躬示敬
It's a smart move to bow before a deity.
你不是神灵
You're not God.
想当神 你只需要让人们
To be a god, you just have to make people
相信你就是
believe you are.
没有人相信你
No one believes in you.
你该信的 爱瑞丝
You should, Iris.
我掌控了你们的生死大权
I hold the power of life and death over all of you.
你怎么如此了解我们
How do you know so much about us?
我认识你 凯特琳
I know you, Caitlin.
西斯科 乔 沃利
Cisco, Joe, Wally.
假威尔斯
The fake Wells.
我了解你们的恐惧和弱点
I know your fears and I know your weaknesses.
我比你们自己更了解你们
I know you better than you know yourselves.
我知道你们的宿命
I know your destinies.
有个人会背叛
One shall betray you.
有个人会堕落
One shall fall.
有个人会遭遇比死还悲惨的命运
One will suffer a fate far worse than death.
这就是我对你们的了解
This is the knowledge I have for you.
还有对你们永恒的诅咒
About your everlasting damnation.
你是谁
Who are you?
我就是未来的闪电侠
I am the future, Flash.
你想从我们这得到什么
What do you want from us?
一切
Everything!
我要讨回你们夺走我的一切
Everything you took from me, I want it back.
而我也一定会夺回来
And I'm gonna take it back.
然后我会摧毁你们
Then, I will destroy you.
那你为什么还不动手
Then why haven't you already?
如果你真的无所不能 你为什么不
If you're all-powerful, then why don't you just
直接把我们杀了 了结一切呢
go ahead and kill us all now, be done with it?
因为你不能
Because you can't.
我这样都是拜你所赐
You did this to me.
你把我困在了永恒之中
You trapped me in eternity.
未来的你把我害成这样 巴里
Your future self-- you did this to me, Barry.
现在该我复仇的时候了
And now the age of my revenge rises.
我的自♥由♥近在眼前
My freedom is at hand.
你们将感受我的愤怒
You will feel my wrath.
萨维塔的愤怒
The wrath of Savitar!
成功了吗
Did it work?
真太吓人了
That was so scary.
我是说 这还不够可怕吗
I mean, that was-- was it not truly frightening,
那个声音 那个预言 还有...
what the voice and the prophesies and the--
简直是一次惊悚马拉松 不是吗
it was--I mean, that a scare-a-thon, wasn't it?
我得喝点薄荷茶和咖啡 然后再躺会
I'm gonna have a mint tea and a coffee and a lay down.
你们觉得他说的 我们其中
Do you think the things that he said about
有个人背叛他 还有个人会死
one of us betraying him and one of us dying
可能是真的吗
could really be true?
如果真是未来的巴里
I mean, if it really was future Barry
惹怒了他并把他关在某处
that pissed him off and locked him up somewhere,
那或许他知道未来我们发生了什么
then maybe he knows what happens to future us.
他不知道
He doesn't.
他永远不会逃出禁锢的
He's never getting out of wherever he's trapped.
那我们要如何阻止他
So how are we supposed to stop him?
魔法石
The stone.
杰伊是对的 魔法石是一切的关键
Jay's right, the stone has been the key to everything.
他就是这样控制了朱利安
It's--it's how he controlled Julian,
还制♥造♥了更多超能力者
it's how he's created more metas.
所以只要毁掉魔法石 萨维塔就会永远消失
So we destroy the stone and Savitar is gone for good.
不可能毁掉的
It's impossible to destroy.
它存在这么久了 肯定是有原因
It's been around forever, there's a reason for that.
我们何不把它埋起来
Why don't we just bury it again,
放回你当初发现它的地方
put it back in the ground where you found it?
《勇敢者的游戏》
"Jumanji"
别人还会找到它 我们的努力就
Someone would just find it and we'd be right back
前功尽弃了
where we started.
我们要让那个盒子永远消失
We need to make that box disappear forever.
我们只有一个办法
There's only one thing we can do with it.
把它扔进神速力里
Throw it into the Speed Force.
-慢着 你能做到 -没错
- Wait, you can do that? - Oh, yeah.
神速力本身就是永恒的
The Speed Force is eternity itself,
时间与能量组成的无尽真空
an endless void of time and energy.
那样好比把它扔进了太空 无处可寻
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表