剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
we about to tear up the dance floor for you guys.
巴里
Barry.
我能和你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好的
Yeah, yeah.
我想要确认你听到我在里面说的话
Now, I wanted to be sure that you heard what I said in there.
我再高兴不过了
I couldn't be happier.
好的
Okay, right.
那
So...
你为什么不征求我的同意
Why didn't you ask my permission?
我和你说过那件事
I mean, I told you the story
当年我征求弗朗辛爸爸的同意
of me asking Francine's dad's permission,
有一百次吧
like, a hundred times.
至少有一百次 那是件好事
At least, yeah. And that's a great story.
但是你漏了重点
Eh, but you missed the point?
我... 我...
I... yeah, I...
我不... 我自然而然就说出来了
I don't... It was spontaneous.
我知道你会答应的 所以我想给你惊喜
I knew you'd say yes, and I wanted to surprise you.
拉夫大楼的火警响了三次
There's a three-alarm fire in the Raab building.
消防局正在疏散
Fire department is evacuating it now.
杰西忙着问戒指的事情
Jesse is a little preoccupied with the ring,
-所以只有你和我了 -好
- so it's just you and me. - Okay.
-你们还在等什么 快去 -好
- What you two waiting for? Go. - Yeah.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace...
华♥莱♥士♥·韦斯特
Wallace West.
沃利
Wally...
搞什么
What the hell?
沃利
Wally.
发生什么事 怎么了
What's happening? What's wrong?
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
谁
Who?
他去哪了
Where is he?
谁 谁在哪
Who? Where is who?
萨维塔
Savitar.
我没事
I feel fine.
萨维塔的思绪在干扰你
So now Savitar's mind-punking you...
天呐
Oh, boy.
这还真是永无休止啊
This never stops never stopping.
你这样有多久了 沃利
How long has this been going on, Wally?
-有一周了吧 -一周
- Like a week. - A week.
沃利 你怎么之前不说出来
Wally, why didn't you say anything before?
因为我不知道是怎么回事
Because I didn't know what this was.
我以为也许只是在我脑中
I thought that this was just maybe in my head.
我没有仔细去想 不是故意不说出来的
You know, I wasn't looking at it like I was keeping it to myself.
但你就是这么做的 沃利
That's exactly what you did, though, Wally.
你的确没有说出来
You did keep it to yourself,
而和萨维塔有关的事 我们无能为力
and with Savitar, that's not something we can do.
我们现在说的可是爱瑞丝的命
This is Iris' life we're talking about.
-我知道 -你真知道吗 沃利
- Yes, I know that. - Do you, though, Wally?
-知道 -好了
- Yes. - Uh, okay.
到目前为止... 你只看到他是吗
Until now, it was-- you only saw him, right?
是的 这是第一次有肢体上的接触
Yeah, this was the first time it was physical.
什么 他都不在那里
What-- he wasn't there!
好吗 你都没反抗他
Okay? You weren't fighting him.
他在扰乱你的思绪
He was messing with your head.
全都是你想象出来的
It was all in your mind.
我经历过 试过
I've been there. Done that.
糟糕透顶
It's miserable.
不如我扫描一下沃利的脑部
Okay, why don't I run a brain scan on Wally,
看看他所受到的影响
see if he was similarly affected
是否和朱利安被附身时的类似
to when Julian was possessed?
好的 不如就这么做吧
Yeah, that's fine. Why don't we do that?
反正沃利也不该来这里
Wally shouldn't be in here anyway.
-什么 -巴里 他知道他搞砸了
- What? - Barry, he knows he messed up.
那不是这件事的重点 你看...
That's not what this is about, okay? Look, it's...
如果萨维塔想利用朱利安那样利用沃利
If Savitar's using Wally the same way he used Julian,
我们怎么知道他没有通过沃利监控我们
how do we know he's not spying on us through Wally right now?
沃利 我们不知道这具体是怎么运作的
Wally, we don't know how this works.
我们怎么知道他不会看到听到我们
How do we know he can't see and hear everything we're doing?
你出局了
Look, you're out.
-我出局了 -很抱歉 沃利
- I'm out? - I'm sorry, Wally.
你听起来可不怎么抱歉
Yeah, you don't sound real sorry.
好了伙计们 咱们来个快速问答
All right, fellows, let's take a quick ten.
咱们还是《四个老朋友》对吧
We're all still the "Four Amigos" here, right?
什么
What?
你们这个地球上没有那部电影吗
You don't have that movie on this Earth?
我去和他谈谈
I'll go talk to him.
好 让他清醒清醒
Yeah, talk some sense into him.
好了 现在做什么
All right. So what now?
我们从未来了解到
Well, we know from the future
萨维塔从某个地方逃出来
that Savitar gets out of wherever he is,
但现在 他还是被困住 所以...
but for now, he's still trapped, so...
我要再和他谈谈
I need to talk to him again.
不 我就知道你在想这事
No, I knew you were thinking this.
我不会答应的
All right? And I won't do it.
我不想当你跟他的私人对讲机
I'm not gonna be your personal walkie-talkie to him.
各位 我们也没法做到 我们没有魔法石
Guys, we can't. We don't have the Stone.
其实我们可以
Actually, we can.
我们还有当我们接通琳达·布莱尔时
We still have Savitar's spatial frequency
留下的萨维塔空间频率
from when we plugged in Linda Blair here,
所以我想我们可以不用魔法石来通话
so I think we could work without the Stone.
朱利安 真抱歉 我们没有选择
Julian, I'm sorry, man. We don't really have a choice.
我们有的选择 我有选择
Oh, we do have a choice. I have a choice.
而我选择拒绝
And I choose to decline.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我们开始争吵了 -我们不能这样
- We're starting to fray. - Well, we can't. All right?
你们只要相信我就可以了
Everybody just needs to trust me.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
来说服我了吗
Come to talk me into it, then?
不是
No.
巴里估计是疯了 才会认为
Barry's lost his bloody mind if he thinks
我会想自愿再被 滥用
I'm gonna volunteer to be... abused again.
他只是想保护爱瑞丝
He's just trying to protect Iris.
我们都想
We all are.
但不是像那样
But...not like that.
你不想要这么做的原因 是不是...
Is the reason you don't want to do this because...
你不想让我看到
you don't want me to see it?
我只是觉得
I just think...
听到我发出他的声音 我...
Hearing his voice coming out of me, I...
那会让你很难把我看做正常...
It just makes it impossible for you to see me as a normal--
我也曾有过别人的声音从我嘴里发出
I've had somebody else's voice coming out of my mouth,
但你依然能够看到真正的我
and you were still able to see the real me.
为什么不相信我可以做到同样的事呢
How about trusting that I can do the same thing?
抱歉
Sorry.
我就想先下手了
I just wanted to do that,
以防之后你改变主意
in case you changed your mind later.
没关系的
Quite all right.
朱利安 你会没事的
Julian, you're gonna be okay.
你知道要怎么办
You know the drill.
让你的思想变空白
Just let your mind go blank.
剩下的交给我们 好吗
We'll take care of the rest. Okay?
让萨维塔再次回到驾驶席
Just let Savitar back in the driver's seat once more.
太好了 谢谢你
Brilliant. Thank you.
赶紧搞完这事吧
Let's just get this over with, yeah?
屈服于我的威严之下
Bow before my greatness.
敬畏你面前的全能者吧
Be in awe, as you are in the presence of the Almighty.
够了 别再扯这些宗教玩意了
Enough with the... religious nonsense.
你不过是个人 像我一样
You were just a man. Like me.
我和你不一样 巴里
I'm nothing like you, Barry.
你残忍♥ 你自私
You're cruel, you're selfish.
从我的视角来看 你是个大恶棍
From my perspective, you're the big bad.
愚蠢
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表