剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I'll start hemorrhaging.
好的
Okay.
我的天啊 好了
Oh, my God. Okay.
好了 就快好了 就快好了
All right, nearly done, nearly done,
坚持住 坚持住
hang in there, hang in there.
干得好 干得好 所有的...
Okay, well done. Well done, that's all the pieces
表面的弹片都清理干净了
of shrapnel from the surface gone.
很好 现在要处理最困难的部分了
Okay, great. Now it's time for the hard one.
但你做得很好
But you're doing great.
-你能做到的 朱利安 -好
- You got this, okay, Julian? - Yes.
它嵌在我的肾脏和下腔静脉之间
It's wedged between my kidney and my inferior vena cava,
周围都是一些大血管
and it's surrounded by some major blood vessels.
如果你碰到它们 很可能...
If you hit them, there's a good chance
-我会休克 -休克
- I'll go into shock. - Shock?
但没关系 你可以的
But it's okay. You've got this.
好的
Okay. All right.
心率上升了
Heart rate's increasing.
我觉得我夹住了
Okay, I think I've got it.
很好 往外拉
Great, pull it out.
我做不到 凯特琳 碎片卡住了
I can't, Caitlin, it's stuck.
那就换个方向
Then turn it.
伙计们 她的心跳加速到很危险的程度了
Guys, it's getting up there.
可能被一处肌腱挡住了
It might be a tendon in the way.
如果不是肌腱的话
If it's not a tendon--
那我就把你的项链拽掉
Then I will rip this necklace off.
不 那样我宁愿去死
No! I would rather die.
凯特琳 这一下会很疼
Caitlin, this is going to hurt.
能麻烦你给我进行缝合吗
Can you please stitch me up,
因为我觉得自己要昏过去了
because I think I need to pass out?
可以 当然没问题
Yes, yes. Of course, of course.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Well done, well done.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be all right.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你刚刚真的棒极了 朱利安
That really was amazing, Julian.
货真价实 朱利安·艾伯特 医学博士
Seriously. Julian Albert, MD.
我觉得我搞清楚为什么魔术师
Hey, I think I know why Abra Kadabra's been
-要偷那些高科技零件了 -为什么
- stealing all that tech. - Why?
用来打造时间机器
Build a time machine.
他试图重返未来
He's trying to get back to the future.
瞧 成功了
Presto.
他手上拿着的那是什么东西
What is that thing in his hands?
魔术师窃取的所有东西
Everything Kadabra's been stealing,
都和我两年前用来建造邪恶威尔斯的
these are the exact components I used to build
时间球的部件完全一致
Evil Wells's time sphere two years ago,
但我一直没搞明白他用什么作为能量源
but I could never figure out what he used for a power source.
我觉得就是这玩意儿了
I think this is it.
所以这就是他从时间穹顶里偷走的东西吗
So that's what he took from the time vault,
时间球的能量源
its power source?
他返回6♥4♥世纪所需的最后一块拼图
Last thing he needs to return to the 6♥4♥th century.
那我们得在他
Well, we need to find his ass
再度消失前赶紧找到他的行踪
before he pulls another disappearing act.
如果魔术师的计划是让他自己
If Kadabra's plan is to "Marty McFly" himself
穿越回未来
back to the future--
他就必须先打开一个时光虫洞
He's gonna have to open a temporal wormhole first,
-而那时 -我们就能逮到他了
- and when he does-- - We can nail him.
不 他是我的
No, he's mine.
我非常期待让他体验我搭档当时
I look forward to showing him the same mercy
享受的同样待遇
he showed my partner.
吉普赛
Hey, Gypsy.
你不能一个人去追捕他
You can't go after him alone.
我当然能
Sure I can.
你想为被他伤害过的所有人以及你的搭档
You want justice for all those people that he's hurt,
讨回公道 对吗
for your partner, right?
现在我们在试图防止我们爱的人
Right now we're trying to prevent someone we love
受到伤害 但没你的帮助我们做不到
from getting hurt, but we can't do that without your help.
我现在信不过你们了
I don't trust you guys anymore.
魔术师已经从我们手中各逃脱过一次了
Kadabra's already given both of us the slip.
他现在又要通过穿越时间逃脱第三次
He does it again through time,
我不认为我们再会有这样逮住他的机会了
I don't think we get this opportunity back.
只有团结一心才能抓住他
Only way we catch him is together.
开始打开时光虫洞
伙计们 魔术师正顺着第九大道向南走
Guys, Abra Kadabra's heading south on Ninth.
他打开了一个时光虫洞
He opened up a wormhole.
你意下如何
What do you say?
我们不能让他穿越这道防线
We can't let him get past this.
我们不会让他得逞的
We're not gonna do that.
有本事你们就来抓我
Catch me if you can.
他现在在什么位置
Where's he at?
他现在在州立大道和主街交口
He's on State and Main!
交给我们吧
We're on it!
此路不通
You shall not pass!
好了 现在他在瑟洛街和第八大道交口
Okay, now he's on Thurlow and Eighth.
开火
-我们要跟丢他了 -不 不会的
- We're gonna lose him. - No, we're not.
他转到第七大道上了 速度很快
He's on Seventh, and he's moving fast!
你们得阻止这家伙
You gotta stop this guy.
开始打开
时光虫洞
该回家了
Time to go home.
巴仔 他又打开了一个虫洞
Bar, he opened up another wormhole!
太棒了 成功了 抓到他了
Yes! He did it, he got him.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你玩消失的伎俩到此为止
So much for your disappearing act.
不
No!
根据地球十九的法律
By the laws of Earth-19, I hereby collect you
现以大屠♥杀♥罪名将你回收
for the crime of mass murder.
让她带走我吧
Let her take me.
你们永远不会知道我掌握的信息
You'll never find out what I know.
包括爱瑞丝之死
And Iris dies.
你们是来送我的吗
You've come to see me off.
感动死了
Really touched.
现在怎么办
What are we gonna do here?
你跟她走
You're going with her.
我不会阻拦她
I'm not gonna stop her.
那你就永远不会知道自己想知道的
Then you'll never find out what you want to know.
我没什么好跟你谈的
I have nothing to offer you.
没有缓刑
No reprieve.
没法逃避你该面对的惩罚
No escape for what you're facing.
你做的事罪大恶极
You've done some terrible things.
但你还算个人
But you are still a man.
你有家人
You have a family,
朋友和你在乎的人
friends, people that you care about.
你的内心深处肯定还有
Somewhere inside of you there must be
一丝人性的微光 一点希望
a glimmer of light, of hope.
我正是在请求内心深处的你
It's that part of you that I'm asking.
我恳求你
I'm begging.
帮我救救她
Help me save her.
闪电侠
Flash.
恳求
Begging.
听好了
See, here it is.
在未来 我和你是多年的老对头
In the future, you and I have been enemies for years.
当然你也有过其他敌人
Oh, there have been others, of course.
有斯旺 极速和迪沃
There was Thawne, Zoom, DeVoe,
但他们给你的伤害都不及萨维塔
but none of them hurt you like Savitar.
他让你彻底心碎
He truly broke you.
我得说实话
I have to be honest.
为此我总有点嫉妒
I was always a little bit jealous.
但现在就像我也有份杀了她
But now, it's like I get to kill her too.
失陪了 我得去接受刑罚了
If you'll excuse me, I have my execution to attend.
我们该何去何从
Where does this leave us?
不知道
I don't know.
西斯科 我
Cisco, I--
我还活着
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表