剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你们真的愿意冒这个风险吗
Is that really a chance you're willing to take?
-我还没走 -是的 你还在呢
- I'm still here. - Yeah, you are.
因为你走了 我就得留下来
Because when you left, I stayed.
我们得谈谈这个显而易见的事
We gotta talk about the elephant in the room.
但你知道吗 我...
But you know what, I--
我有工作要做
I have a job to do.
我们得造出那个装置
We have to build that device.
我们必须得专注于手头的任务
We've got to focus on the task at hand.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
-完全明白 -从现在起
- I totally understand. - From here on out,
不管我什么时候注视着你那
whenever I look into your azure eyes,
湛蓝中带点灰色的双眼
flecked with gray,
就像夏天的暴雨即将
like a summer rainstorm coming to
轻吻着我的嘴
kiss my lips,
我只会思考一件事
the only thing I'm gonna be thinking about
就是如何最大程度地激励
is how I can best inspire that
那聪慧性感的大脑
beautiful, sexy brain.
火花
Sparks.
火花
Sparks.
你也感觉到了
You felt them too.
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
不 我是说是的 很明显
No, I mean yes, obviously.
-是的 -火花
- Oh, yeah. - Sparks.
在两条平行导线之间跳动
Jumping between two parallel wires--
一个改造的高电压爬弧
a modified high-voltage climbing arc.
我想我已经完成我的工作了
I guess my work here is done.
没有凯特琳你不该尝试这个
You should never have tried this without Caitlin.
好吧 我们现在也别无他选了 不是吗
Well, we didn't really have much of choice, now, did we?
而且 你不要对自己用第三人称
Also, don't refer to yourself in the third person.
凯特琳就是你 你们是同一人
It's Caitlin. It's you. It's the same person.
只是会混乱
It's just confusing.
把吉拉德处理器给我
Hand me the girard processor.
这能帮他打开新皮层和内侧额叶
It'll help prime his neocortical and medial frontal lobes.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
天啊 看看我们
Oh, golly. Look at us.
三剑客努力不懈地干活
Just three musketeers working away.
就像之前一样
Just like old times, huh?
朱利安 凯特琳有跟你说过
Hey, Julian, did Caitlin ever tell you about our time
我们跟罗尼研究粒子加速器的时光吗
working on the Particle Accelerator with Ronnie?
没有 她没说过
No. No, she did not.
曾经有一次
There was this one time
我们有个很严格的期限
we had this very strict deadline,
威尔斯博士对我们超严厉
and Dr. Wells was super hard on us.
我们所有人 包括哈特利
All of us, even Hartley.
谁是哈特利
Who's--who's Hartley?
他是曾经和我们共事的人
Oh, he was this guy we used to work with.
是个混♥蛋♥ 你刚加入时
Such a dick. You actually reminded me a lot of him
勾起了我对他的许多回忆
when you first came onboard.
总之 我们在研究铱电镀
Anyway, so we were working on the iridium plating
以用来...
for the...
那个叫什么来着
What was it called again?
同步加速器 就是那个
The synchrotron, that's what it was.
总之 我们很努力
So anyway, we were struggling,
我们一起熬通宵
and we were burning the midnight oil,
但我们无法让??电容器
and we could not get the dubnium capacitor
储存任何电荷
to hold a single charge.
然后突然间
And so all of a sudden
罗尼失控了
Ronnie just loses all his chill.
他满脸通红
He turns beet red
他对着装置大吼
and he starts yelling at the thing like,
"搞什么 你个蠢呆的电容器"
"Come on, you dumb-nium capacitor!"
"储存电容"
"Take charge."
是的
Yes!
是的
Yes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我最珍惜的那些记忆
I think about all the memories I cherish most, and...
都有你的参与 凯特琳
and you're in every single one of them, Caitlin.
快做完它吧
Let's figure this out.
我不想在这多待一秒
I don't want to be here any longer than I have to.
你随意
Suit yourself.
好吧
Okay!
各位 我还是无法相信我有这些超能力
Guys, I still can't believe I have these powers.
它们太棒了
They're amazing.
我是说
I mean...
我觉得我可以当超级英雄
I think that I could be a superhero.
好吧 我可以再去跑一跑吗
All right, well is it cool if I run some more?
-去吧 -好吧
- Have at it. - All right.
我很久没看见他这么开心了
I haven't seen him this happy in a long time.
不曾有过
Try ever.
这是他第一次
It's the first time he hasn't been weighed down
没有背负过去的悲剧 知道吗
by the tragedies of his past, you know?
他第一次真正被释放出来
First time he's actually been free of them.
你不想他找回记忆 是吗
You don't want his memory restored, do you?
爸爸 我...
Dad, I...
我不得不说看着他开心和轻松
I can't say that seeing him happy and light
是我对他的愿望
isn't something I have wished for him,
因为确实是这样
because yeah, it is.
宝贝 这也是我对他的愿望
Sweetheart, I wish that for him, too.
但你爱上的不是闪电侠
But you didn't fall in love with The Flash.
你爱上的是巴里·艾伦
You fell in love with Barry Allen.
爸爸 我知道这不是原来的他
Dad, I know this is a different version of him,
但他...
but he's...
他还是巴里
he's still Barry.
不 他不是 宝贝
No, he's not, honey.
直到昨天
Look, until yesterday,
巴里所生活的28年里所有经历
Barry had 28 years of experiences
造就了他 其中有些记忆是不好的
to define him, and some of those memories were bad,
但有些却是好的
but some were good, too.
但没了那些记忆
But without those memories,
我们认识和爱的巴里·艾伦就不存在了
the Barry Allen we know and love is gone.
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Dad.
我有时不禁认为
You know, part of me can't help but
这是份礼物 你知道
think that this is some sort of gift, you know--that
这是他本该有的生活
this is the life that he was supposed to have.
也许这座城市不需要闪电侠
Maybe the city doesn't need The Flash.
大家好
Hey, everybody!
周五快乐
Happy Friday!
所以我是个超级英雄
So I am a superhero?
是的 货真价实
Yeah. A real good one.
你是闪电侠
You're The Flash.
你确定红衣侠不会更好听吗
You sure The Streak isn't a better name, maybe?
打开电视
Turn on the TV.
好吧
Uh, okay. Yeah.
目击者说对大楼放火的人
Eyewitnesses say the man who set the fire
不是别人 正是卢西奥斯·库里奇
to the offices is none other than Lucious Coolidge,
也就是热侠
AKA Heat Monger.
他是因为我才获得自♥由♥的
That's the guy that went free because of me.
按这个速度 大楼
At this rate, it won't be long
很快就会被烧成平地
before the whole thing burns down.
有数百人在里面工作
There's hundreds of people who work in there.
我们得出手阻止
We need to stop it.
怎么阻止 你现在不能
How? I mean, you can't right now.
不 但我能
No, but I can.
巴里 你不知道怎么用你的能力
Barry, you don't know how to use your powers.
-巴仔 -你刚说我是超级英雄
- Bar-- - You just said I'm a superhero.
而且货真价实 对吗
And a good one, right?
不管有没有记忆 我不能袖手旁观
I mean, memories or not, I can't stand by
看人们被烧死 而不去阻止
and watch people die if I can prevent it.
忘了穿战衣
Forgot the suit.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表