剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-古鲁德 -我记得
- Grodd. - I remember,
这个人类对你很重要
this human is important to you.
现在...
Now...
他是我的了
he's all mine.
不要
No! Hey!
不要伤害他 你想要的是我 对吗
Do not hurt him. I'm the one you want! Right?
我警告过你 闪电侠
I warned you, Flash.
现在我来地球一
And now I'm here on First Earth
履行我的诺言
to make good on my promise.
等我完事了 这座城
And when I'm finished, this city
还有所有弱小的人类们
and all the puny humans
都会死
will die.
不
No!
乔
Joe!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我想还好
I think so.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么袭击乔·韦斯特警探
How is attacking Detective Joe West
也是古鲁德计划里的一部分
a part of Grodd's plan?
-并不是 -那是为了什么
- It wasn't. - Then what was it?
调虎离山
A distraction.
我才不管福特参议员是不是有疑问
I don't care if Senator Ford is having doubts.
如果部长不同意预算
If the secretary doesn't approve that budget
早上的第一件事
first thing in the morning,
就是大幅削减...
we're gonna have to make some serious cuts--
什么情况
The hell was that?
那只可恶的猩猩这次差点干掉我
That damn gorilla almost got me this time.
不会留下疤的
Shouldn't even have a scar.
你还能记得
Do you remember anything
古鲁德控制你的时候发生了什么吗
from when Grodd was controlling you?
记不清了 只闪过了一些画面
Not really. Just some flashes.
什么的画面
Flashes of what?
那些... 那些画面
They were, like, these images...
是我从没见过的地方
places I've never seen before.
就好像是我看见了他看见的地方
It was like I was seeing what he was seeing.
吉普赛说过同样的事
Gypsy said the same thing.
我知道你那表情是什么意思
Here we go. I know that look.
就是那种"我有办法了"的表情
That's the "I have a genius idea" Look.
几年前在我的那个地球
A couple years back on my Earth,
有个神经学家
there was a neuroscientist
可以修复记忆
that was able to achieve memory recovery
通过对脑损伤者使用颅内磁场模拟器
using transcranial magnetic simulators on brain-damaged--
我们这儿也用 不过用于抑郁症治疗
We use that here but more as a depression treatment.
这个实验中 神经学家
Well, in this experiment, the neuroscientist
将全部能量集中于病人的
focused all the energy on the occipital cortex
枕叶皮质区 使他们恢复
of the patients, allowing them to achieve
几乎全部的记忆
almost full memory recollection.
所以你认为古鲁德
So you think the connection Grodd creates
在被他控制的大脑中所建立的联♥系♥
in the brains of those he mind-controls
是双向的
goes both ways?
有可能
Could be.
或许我们能用古鲁德在乔脑中
Maybe we could use Grodd's memories
留下的记忆来推断其计划
that he left behind in Joe to figure out what his plan is.
我们只需制♥造♥一些模拟器
We'd just make some TCM simulators.
-只需要一些 -磁铁
- All it takes is some... - Magnets.
将磁铁放在一起 用它们做个头盔
Throw together some magnets, make a helmet out of 'em.
等等 你们要把一堆磁铁
Hold on. Y'all want to put a bunch of magnets
压在我的脑袋上 然后观察
against my skull to look into the mind
一只残忍♥的变♥态♥猩猩的大脑
of a psychotic, murderous ape?
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
我们就这么做吧
Let's make it happen,
以免古鲁德又要杀其他人
before Grodd tries to kill somebody else.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我只是不想再看到我关心的人们
Just tired of seeing the people I care about
处于危险之中
be put in harm's way.
是啊 但我们总会
Yeah, but like always,
一起努力 想出办法的
we're gonna work together and come up with a plan.
我们会阻止古鲁德的 巴里
We're gonna stop Grodd, Barry.
然后呢
And then what?
再把他送回去吗
We just send him back?
他还会再来的
He's just gonna come here again.
我们要彻底结束一切
We have to end this once and for all.
等下
Wait.
什么 你想杀古鲁德
What? You want to kill Grodd?
尖端科研
800层
为什么不行
Why not?
这就是大猩猩城的运转模式
That's how their society in Gorilla City works--
要么杀戮 要么被杀
kill or be killed.
这就是他想要我杀索罗瓦的原因
That's why he wanted me to kill Solovar.
你知道吗 我应该杀了他
And you know what? I should have.
我太过慈悲
I showed too much mercy.
不 你做了对的事 巴里
No, you did what was right, Barry,
一如既往
as you always do.
这才是你成为英雄的原因
That's what makes you a hero.
奥利弗杀了人
Oliver has killed.
他仍被视作英雄
He's still considered a hero.
不错 但他每一天都背负着
Yeah, and he lives with the weight of that decision
那个决定带来的沉重
every single day.
我想有时 阻止坏事发生
I think that sometimes, the only way to stop
唯一的方式
bad things from happening
就是根除起因
is to just get rid of what's causing them.
这到底是因为什么
What is this really about?
古鲁德还是我的死亡
Grodd or what happens to me?
我杀了古鲁德 他的攻击就不会发生
I kill Grodd, his attack never happens,that
那样就会改变未来
changes the future, and...
而你就会活下来
you live, yeah.
你的人性 仁慈
Your humanity, showing mercy,
就是你的与众不同之处
that is what separates you from everyone else.
也是大家都仰仗你的原因
That's the reason that everyone looks up to you.
不要改变你自己 千万不要
Don't compromise who you are... ever.
如果失去闪电侠的特质
Losing what makes The Flash The Flash--
就是救我的代价 我的命不值得
my life isn't worth it if that's the cost to save me.
原来你在这儿
There you are.
你♥爸♥爸不会有事的
Hey, you know your dad's gonna be all right.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我在想 我...
Look, I've been thinking, and I...
我想你不该留在这儿
I don't think you should stay here.
我认为 这不是好主意
I think... It was a bad idea.
沃利 你让我留下的
Wally, you asked me.
对 但我不该那么做
Yeah, and I shouldn't have.
我想你应该回到地球二
I think you should go back to Earth-2...
尽可能多陪陪你父亲
spend as much time with your dad as you can.
尽可能多陪陪我父亲
Spend as much time with my dad as I can?
沃利 你在说什么
Wally, what are you talking about?
你♥爸♥爸病了 杰西 病得很重
Your dad is sick, Jesse. He's really sick.
他时日不多了
He doesn't have much time left.
他告诉你的吗
Did he tell you that?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他真是不可理喻
He is... unbelievable.
你要做的就是集中注意力
So all you have to do is concentrate
回想古鲁德留下的记忆 好吗
on your memories of Grodd, okay?
好 没问题
Yeah, that won't be a problem.
好了
All right.
死人
Hey, dead man.
真的吗
Seriously?
你和沃利说你要死了
You told Wally you were dying?
-要死了 -你要死了吗
- Dying? - You're dying?
我没说我要...
I didn't say I was, uh...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表