剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
古鲁德 你很聪明
Grodd, you are smart,
也许比我们所有人都聪明
maybe smarter than all of us,
你应该知道你不能这么做
smart enough to know that you cannot do this.
智慧和暴♥力♥
Intelligence and violence,
是相互对立的存在
they're opposites from each other.
你想做的事 不合乎逻辑
What you want to do, it's not logical,
不是你这样的智慧该做的事
not for someone as wise as you are.
你忘了 闪电侠
You forget, Flash,
我可是个禽兽
I am an animal.
我是一头大猩猩
I am a gorilla.
我们来杀个你死我活
Kill or be killed!
我会逃出这个笼子 阻止你
I'm gonna get out of this cell, and I'm gonna stop you.
不 不可能
No, you won't.
你会死
You will die.
-斯♥诺♥ -你没事吧
- Snow? - You okay?
我...
I...
我头有点疼
I have a headache, I guess.
我觉得... 是我吗 我好臭
And I think-- i--is that me? I smell.
应该没什么大碍了
That counts as okay.
杰西 我女儿 她在哪...
Jesse, my daughter. Where's--
她很好 她在地球一上
She's fine. She's on Earth-1.
她一点事也没有
She's totally fine.
巴里
Barry?
西斯科
Cisco.
你们都是为了救我而来的吗
You guys all came for me?
一座城市的邪恶的天才大猩猩
A city of evil genius apes.
听起来很有趣
Sounded like fun.
你们不值得为我这样 但是...
Well, I don't deserve it, but...
谢谢你 斯♥诺♥ 谢谢你 巴里
thank you, Snow; thank you, Barry,
西斯科
Cisco...
印第安纳
Indiana.
我叫朱利安·艾伯特 谢谢
It's Julian Albert, thank you.
我一起来是因为...
And I came along for--
我为危险而生
I live for danger.
那你可来对地方了
Looks like you came to the right place.
我还是不能穿过这些栏杆
I still can't phase through the bars.
我们得想办法出去 这样才能阻止它
We have to find a way out of here so we can stop him.
你总是这么说 但如果我们出不去呢
You keep saying that, but what if we can't get out?
如果我们被困在这里了呢 如果这是...
What if we're stuck here? What if this is the way--
我们不能往那儿想
Well, we can't think like that.
只要有人活着 就会有希望
While there's life, there's hope.
如果我们都死了呢
And if there isn't life?
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
古鲁德要我打开一个缺口 它要攻击地球一
Grodd needs me to open the breach so he can attack Earth-1.
如果我在此之前就死了呢
What if I wasn't alive to do that?
你准备去死了吗
You planning on dying?
除非你把我杀了
Only if you kill me.
我们必须把这些考虑进去
Look, this is something we have to consider.
现在 我想不出任何方法阻止它们
Right now, I can't think of any other way to stop them.
它们也没有别的办法去中城
They'd have no other way of getting to Central City.
他说得对
He's right.
西斯科的死会改变未来的新闻头条
Cisco's death would change the newspaper headline in the future.
-头条 -说来话长
- Headline? - It's a long story.
但这也会使另一件事成真
But it would also make another one come true,
关于冰霜杀手的事
the one about Killer Frost.
你想要我来杀死你吗
You want me to kill you?
考虑一下
Think about it.
古德鲁不知道你有冰冻能力
Grodd doesn't know you have cold powers.
-你有机会用用了 -冰冻能力
- You might be able to use them. - Cold powers?
她 你有冰冻能力
She-- you have cold powers?
我就知道 我就知道我和你
I knew it. I knew that you and I
没有把巴里拉出那面镜子
did not get Barry out of that mirror.
等下 凯特琳 如果你杀了人
Wait, now. Caitlin. If you kill someone,
就不能回头了
there's no going back.
你余生都会背负着冰霜杀手的名号♥
You'll be Killer Frost for the rest of your life.
我大老远到这来要的不是这个结果
Now, I did not come all this way to see that happen.
你来这里不是因为你"为危险而生"吗
Did you come here because you "Live for danger"
还是说你是来保护我的
or to protect me?
我只是不希望你变成你不想成为的人
I just don't want to see you become something you're not.
好吧 西斯科
Okay, Cisco.
我不会杀了你的 谁也不会 好吗
I'm not gonna kill you, and neither is anyone else, okay?
所以我们来想一个万全之策
So let's come up with the next best plan
不用去杀害自己好朋友的万全之策
that doesn't involve murdering one of our friends.
不 西斯科说得对
No, Cisco's right.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
我们中一定要有个人死
One of us has to die.
你在这里做什么
What you doing up there?
就是打发一下时间
Just, uh, hanging out.
你在 你在想什么
What're you-- what're you thinking about?
沃利 他希望我留下来陪他
Wally. He wants me to stay here with him.
他当然想了
Yeah, he does.
男人都很无脑 祝贺你
Guy is no dummy. Congratulations.
真好 爱情...
Oh, that's great. Love...
没什么比得上年轻人的爱情
Nothing like young love.
我就是... 我不...
Yeah, I just-- I don't--
我不知道这样做对不对
I don't know if it's the right thing.
为什么
Why?
他有自己的使命
He's on his own journey.
再说了 我爸被猩猩抓走了
Besides, my dad just got captured by gorillas.
如果他回来了
And if-- if he does come back,
我怎么能告诉他我要离开
how could I ever tell him I'm leaving?
因为你是人类
Well, 'cause you're human.
这就是原因
That's--that's how.
人类就是这样的 听着 我的意思是说
That's what we do. Look, my point is this.
遇见了真爱 就要勇敢追求
When it comes to love, you got to go for it.
你知道吗 其它事都要抛在一边
You know? Everything else be damned.
因为如果你不这么做
'Cause if you don't,
你就会变成一个
you're gonna end up being the kind of person
带着遗憾过完余生的人
that lives the rest of their life with regret.
我知道 要告诉你♥爸♥爸
I mean, I know that telling your dad that, you know, you're--
你要去另一个地球
you're switching Earths,
那会是一场很艰难的对话
that's gonna be a difficult conversation to have,
但如果你想要幸福
but one that you've to go for
就必须这么争取
if you want to be happy.
不过这只是我的想法
But that's, you know, just my opinion.
我知道什么呢
What do I know?
我只是个比你♥爸♥爸更英俊的
I'm just a handsomer guy than your dad
心中有歌♥的人
with a song in his heart.
祝你好运 杰西
Good luck, Jesse.
他突然开始咳嗽 咳得很厉害
He started coughing... violently.
然后他捂着身体一边 倒下了
And then he clutched his side and keeled over.
他的伤
The injury...
一定是其中一边肾脏破裂了
it must have ruptured one of his kidneys.
他休克了
He went into shock.
心跳停止了
His heart stopped.
我没法让他醒过来
I couldn't resuscitate him.
冷了
Cold.
他死了
He's dead.
他本来也对我没什么用
He was of no use to me anyway.
他走了 巴里
He's gone, Barry.
古鲁德走了
Grodd is gone.
快醒过来 伙计
Come on, mate.
成功了
Yo, it worked!
成功了
It worked.
艾伦 艾伦 你还好吧 伙计
Allen, Allen, you all right, mate?
还好 还好 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
我没把你冻过头吧
I didn't freeze you too much, did I?
没有 我没事
No. I'm good.
这样的话
Well, then...
我们赶快离开这儿吧
let's get the hell out of here.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表