剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
It'd be like trying to find it after it got lost in space.
但那块石头充满了重力 我是说
But that stone is loaded with gravimetric force.I mean,
我觉得你带着它的同时
I don't think you could run fast enough
无法跑得足够快 以让你进入神速力
to reach the Speed Force and carry that at the same time.
有我的帮助就行
He can with my help.
我们以最快速度奔跑
We run as fast as we can.
你在我后面 吸收一些我的速度
You trail behind me, siphon off some of my speed,
与自己的速度结合 等你有足够速度时
combine it with your own, and when you have enough,
把那东西扔进神速力深处
throw that thing deep into the Speed Force.
这办法可行吗
And that would work?
让我们试试看
We need to find out.
你准备好了吗 闪电侠
Sure you're up for this, Flash?
没问题 闪电侠
You got it, Flash.
达到最佳速度时我会告诉你
I'll let you know when you reach optimal speed.
好的
All right.
预备 跑
Ready...go!
杰伊跑得真快 这办法也许行得通
Jay's moving really fast, this might actually work.
趁现在 巴里
Now, Barry!
据另一条法律新闻 杰拉德·莫里罗
In other legal news, the highly publicized trial
因凡蒂诺街
即"掠夺" 备受瞩目的审讯已经结束
of Jared Morillo, AKA "Plunder," comes to a close.
今年初 莫里罗
Morillo was found guilty of grand theft
在抢劫中城博物馆时被闪电侠抓获
and aggravated assault after he was caught by the Flash
他因重大盗窃和故意伤害被判有罪
robbing the Central City Museum earlier this year.
不要
Don't!
请不要
Please don't!
不要这么做
Don't do this.
现在 我终于摆脱你的禁锢了
Now, finally, I am free of you.
巴里 我爱你
Barry, I love you.
不 别说这话 知道吗
No, don't say that, all right?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
-我乞求你不要 -巴里
- I'm begging you, just-- - Barry!
你输了 巴里
You lose, Barry.
不
No!
爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 醒醒
Iris. Iris, hey...
不 爱瑞丝
No. Iris.
爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝
Iris, Iris...
杰伊
Jay?
刚是什么情况 我那是在哪
What the hell was that? Where was I?
在未来
The future.
我从没跑进过未来
I've never run to the future.
我试过回到过去
I've traveled to the past,
但我总能返回到现在
but I always came back to the present.
我看到了我自己
I saw myself.
还有爱瑞丝 还有...
And Iris. And
萨维塔 他...
Savitar, what--
他杀了她
he killed her.
是五个月之后的事
That's five months from now.
那真的会发生吗
Is that actually gonna happen?
-我不知道 -你不知...
- I don't know. - You don't--
你不应该看到那些
You shouldn't have seen that.
这完全说不通 我们...
This doesn't make sense, we--
我们刚扔掉了魔法石
we just got rid of the Philosopher's Stone.
萨维塔不该在那儿
I mean, Savitar shouldn't have even been there!
我的天
Oh, my God.
所以时间穹顶里的报纸变了
This is where the newspaper in the time vault changed.
署名变了 所以不是爱瑞丝
The byline, this is why it's not Iris, this...
八年后不再是爱瑞丝
Iris didn't write that story anymore
写那篇报道 因为
eight years from now, because...
她死了
she's dead.
巴里
Barry...
我眼睁睁地看着她死
I just watched her die.
我看到我试图救她 但是我不够快
I saw myself try to save her, but I wasn't fast enough.
杰伊 告诉我这不是我的命运
Jay, tell me that this isn't my destiny.
你看到的是未来的一种可能
What you saw was one possibility of the future.
也许是这样 也许不是
What may be, or what may not.
那么我可以阻止它发生了吗
Okay, then I can stop this from happening.
-我可以回到那儿 -你不能回去
- I can run back there-- - You can't go back there.
不能再去 永远不能
Not again, not ever.
好 我会弄清楚到底是怎么发生的
All right, then I'll figure out exactly how it happened,
怎么会最后在街上
how we wind up on that street,
我会确保我们不去那里
and I'll just make sure that we don't go there.
-如果我们不去 -巴里
- And if we don't go there-- - Barry!
这就是极速者不♥穿♥越到未来的原因
This is why speedsters don't travel to the future.
没人该知道自己未来这么多事
Nobody should know this much about their own.
就像多元宇宙中有无数地球一样
Just as their are infinite Earths in the multiverse,
未来也有无数种可能性
there are infinite possibilities to the future.
总是在扭曲 总是在变化
It's always bending, always changing.
你做的每一个决定衍生出另一种可能
Every decision you make creates another alternative.
我不会让爱瑞丝死的
I won't let Iris die.
未来还没有定下来
The future isn't written yet.
也许并不是你看到的那样
And it might not even turn out to be what you saw.
你要着眼于当下
You need to focus on the here and now.
要过好你的生活
You have to live your life.
-伙计们 -嗨
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
你还好吗 你和杰伊消失了
Are you okay? You and Jay disappeared, and...
我还好
Naw, I'm okay.
-只是见到你很开心 -杰伊在哪
- I'm just glad to see you. - So where's Jay?
杰伊打算继续跑回到地球三
Jay, uh, decided to go ahead and go back to Earth-3.
他祝大家圣诞快乐
But he wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas.
起作用了吗 魔法石...
So, it worked? The stone...
消失了
It's gone.
-消失在神速力中了 -很好
- It's lost in the Speed Force. - Good, good.
我不知道你们怎么想 但是想到
I don't know about you guys, but being mind-punked
我们未来惹恼了极速之神
by a speed god that we piss off in the future,
足以破坏过圣诞节的气氛
it's--it's enough to kill your Christmas spirit.
伙计们 圣诞节到了
Guys, Christmastime is here.
此时此刻我们需要
We need a little Christmas.
一点圣诞氛围 有人同意吗
Right this very minute. Who's with me?
-BA -他说得对
- BA. - Well, he's right.
圣诞节我们应该一起过
It's Christmas, we should be together.
来过节吧
Let's have it.
其他人要过我也过
I'm still in if everybody else is.
-棒 -好 我们会去的
- Yes! - Okay, we'll be there.
棒
Yeah!
朱利安
Julian...
他要去哪
Where's he going?
你要去哪
Hey, where ya going?
你圣诞节有计划吗
Do you have Christmas plans?
韦斯特一家要开圣诞节聚会
The West's are having a Christmas get-together.
经过这些事后你不应该一个人呆着
After what you've been through, you shouldn't be alone.
实际上我更想一个人过圣诞节
I actually prefer to be alone at Christmas.
雨中过圣诞
Rain on Christmas.
既不神圣又不愉快
That's neither holy nor jolly.
我想说
Hey, listen, um...
丹堤的事情
about Dante.
谢谢你帮我解开心结
Thank you for talking me off the ledge.
不客气 你也会为我做同样的事
Of course, you'd do the same for me.
事实上 你为我做过
In fact, you did the same for me.
我正想说
I was gonna say.
凯特科 西斯琳
Caitlo--Caitlo, Ciscan...
你们得尝尝这蛋酒
okay--whoo-- you got to try the eggnog
乔和他的火♥辣♥女友
a holiday concoction done by Joe
做的节日混合酒
and his hot girlfriend...
宝贝
Babe.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's up? - Nothing.
你看起来有些奇怪 不是吗
You seem a little weird. No?
你知道我们赢了吧
You do know we won, right?
我们打败了坏人
We defeated the bad guy.
-是 我知道 -好的
- Yeah, I know. - Okay.
-埃丝特祖母 -米莉祖母
- Grandma Esther. - Grandma Millie.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表