剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
当毛毛虫处于虫茧阶段
When a caterpillar is in its chrysalis,
它会把自己的身体分解成酶汤
it literally breaks its body down into enzyme soup
然后重新复原成蝴蝶
before rebuilding as a butterfly.
如果这个茧正在对沃利做同样的事
If this cocoon is doing the same thing to Wally,
我只是... 我不知道
I just-- I don't know.
你说得对 你不知道
You're right. You don't know.
我们都不知道茧里到底是怎么回事
None of us knows a damn thing about what's going on in there.
站在这听你们说 我觉得就像是个傻子
And I feel like a fool just standing here listening.
-爸 -我之前说过
- Dad? - Look, I've said it before:
我学过的知识没有你们大多数人多
I don't have the education most of you had.
我们在这里使用的科学 我大部分都不明白
The science of what we do here is mostly lost on me.
但是我有我的侦查技能
But what I do have is my detective skills
以及直觉
and my instinct,
可一次又一次
and time and time again,
我都没用这些技能
I don't use them
因为你们全都告诉我
because you guys all tell me
一切都会好的
that everything is gonna be okay.
现在一切都不好
Everything is not okay.
很抱歉 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
我知道
I know you are.
但我不能光站在这里
But I can't just stand here.
我的直觉告诉我需要做点什么
My gut is telling me I need to do something.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
就是我的错
Yeah, it is.
中城警局
没有你朋友和那花哨的袍子就不行了吧
Not so tough without your friends and your fancy robe.
我想要了解炼金术师
I want to know about Alchemy.
他做些什么 怎么做到的
What he does, how he does it--
他的力量超越人类的理解
His powers are beyond human understanding.
-试着告诉我 -你会知道的[被审判的]
- Try me. - Oh, you will be tried.
你们所有人
All of you.
当我的主人崛起 整个人类都会被审判
When my master rises, the human race will be judged.
从我的角度看 你们的结局可不会太好
From where I'm sitting, you will not fare very well.
你以为我逗你玩呢
You think I'm playing with you?
我儿子变成了那种蚕茧
My son is in one of those cocoons,
你必须告诉我怎么把他弄出来
and you're gonna tell me how to get him out.
快说
Now talk!
走开
Go away!
凯特琳 怎么了
Caitlin, what is it?
是沃利
It's Wally.
他从那东西里出来了 他没事
He's out of that thing. He's fine.
-他没出问题吗 -是啊 他没事
- And he's okay? - Yeah. He's fine.
我保证
I promise.
谢天谢地 谢谢你 凯瑟琳
Thank God. Thank you, Caitlin.
你应该去看看他
You should probably go see him.
好的
Yeah.
炼金术师在哪
Where is Alchemy?
告诉我炼金术师在哪
Tell me where Alchemy is.
我感受到你非常恐惧
I sense great fear in you.
你害怕你的力量
You fear your power,
害怕你的伟大
your own greatness.
我什么都不害怕了
I don't fear anything anymore.
炼金术师在哪
Where is Alchemy?
我唯一害怕的只有炼金术师的主人
The only one I fear is that whom Alchemy serves,
黑暗之王萨维塔
the dark lord Savitar.
也许你该开始害怕我了
Maybe it's time you started fearing me.
不不 不要
No, no, no--aah!
谁在里边
Who's in there?
冻住了
Frozen?
有人吗
Hello?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
有人在外边吗
Hey! Anybody out there?
放我们出去
Let us out of here!
我需要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
等等 这是怎么回事
Wait. What is going on?
-你好 乔 -你什么意思
- Hey, Joe. - What do you mean?
凯特琳过来警局 她说沃利出来了
Caitlin came by the precinct. She said that Wally was out
而且他没事
and that he was okay.
什么 我都没看到她离开
What? I didn't even see her leave.
特警部队需要从费尔蒙特6号♥大道
SWAT needs to establish a cordon at 6th and Fairmont
到格里森建立一道封锁线
all the way down to Gleason.
走 走 行动起来
Move. Move! Let's go!
帕特森警探 发生了什...
Detective Patterson? Hey. What's--
正好是我想找的人
Just the man I want to see.
你那小朋友可有大♥麻♥烦了 艾伦
Your little friend's in big trouble, Allen.
-我的朋... -一名女性超能力者
- My frien... - A female meta-human
袭击了警局 抓了朱利安·艾伯特当人♥质♥
attacked the precinct, took Julian Albert hostage.
朱利安 你知道那超能力者是谁吗
Julian? Wait, do you know who the meta is?
不 但是她很聪明 只能这么说
No. But she's smart. I'll tell you that.
干掉了我们的摄像头 没法确认她身份
Took out our security cameras so we couldn't ID her.
我想也许你能认出她
I thought maybe you'd recognize her.
不行 她为什么要抓朱利安
No. Why would she take Julian?
她是超能力者 他们都是疯子
She's a meta. They're all crazy.
但别担心 我们会抓住她的
But don't worry. We'll get her.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么 凯特
What are you doing, Cait?
这里有点太冷了 不是吗
Bit chilly in here, isn't it?
闭嘴 我需要思考
Shut up. I need to think.
听着 我知道你是谁 好吗
Look. I know who you are, okay?
你是 你是艾伦的朋友 对吧
You're--you're-you're Allen's friend, right?
斯♥诺♥博士
Dr. Snow?
我说了安静
I said be quiet.
你会杀死我吗
Are you going to kill me?
-我得找到炼金术师 -炼金术师 什么
- I need to find Alchemy. - Alchemy? What?
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
炼金术师有门徒 追随者
Alchemy has disciples, followers.
我需要你创造一种算法
I need you to create an algorithm
可以让你定位任何
that will allow you to locate anyone
在过去六个月中
who has searched for a specific keyword
搜索了特定词汇的人
in the last six months.
如果我们能找到他的追随者
If we find one of his followers,
他们能带我去找炼金术师
they can take me to Alchemy.
好吧 但是"炼金术师"是常用词汇
Okay. But "Alchemy" is a relatively common phrase.
会有很多匹配结果的
It'll have hundreds of hits.
那就找不常用的
Then search for an uncommon one.
-比如说呢 -萨维塔
- Such as? - Savitar.
萨维塔
Savitar?
快搜索
Get searching.
他们不知道她为什么带走朱利安吗
So, they don't know why she took Julian?
他们不知道 但更重要的是
No, they don't. But more importantly,
他们现在还不知道是凯特琳带走他
they don't even know that it's Caitlin yet,
所以我们要在他们之前找到她
so we need to find her before they do.
萨维塔 那这个萨维塔呢
Savitar. Now, what about this Savitar--
我们先找到凯特琳 然后再担心萨维塔
We find Caitlin. Then we can worry about Savitar.
大伙 我赞成巴里
You know what, guys? I'm--I agree with Barry.
我们来找凯特琳吧
Let's find Caitlin.
好吧 你说的对
Okay. You're right.
我们找到凯特琳之后怎么办
And when we find Caitlin, then what?
我不知道 她现在头脑不清楚 她...
I don't know. I mean, she's not thinking straight. She's--
她正在转变成冰霜杀手
She's becoming Killer Frost.
就像我震波到的一样
It's just like in the Vibe.
我们还不能确定这是真的
We don't know that yet.
她妈妈说她使用能力越频繁
Her mother said the more that she uses her powers,
她转变得越快
the faster she's gonna go.
把你从萨维塔手中救出来
And saving you from Savitar--
一定是让她达到了临界点
that must have put her over the edge.
我们怎么找到她
How do we find her?
我不知道 我试过定位她和朱利安的手♥机♥
I don't know. I tried pinging her cell and Julian's,
但她肯定把他们的手♥机♥扔掉了
but she must have ditched them both.
我能献个计吗
If I may proffer a notion...
真棒 这个天才又要给我们建议了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表