剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
来喝吧
Let's zoom.
伙计 是我多心吗
Mate, was it just me,
听起来像是HR想撩她
or did it sound like H.R. was trying to flirt?
没注意
Didn't notice.
今天中城警局的安全监控录像
Listen, the, uh, security footage today from CCU,
我们为了保护凯特琳的身份抹掉的那一段
the stuff that we wiped to protect Caitlin's identity?
我看了
I-I saw it.
我看到你们两个对打
As in, I-I saw the two of you squaring off.
好吧
Okay.
从我的角度来看
Well, from the angle that I saw,
看起来你当时完全能打中
it looked like you had a pretty clear shot.
好吧
Okay.
你当时可以打中她 西斯科 但你没有
You had a clear shot, Cisco, and you didn't take it.
-为什么 -朱利安 我在努力集中精神
- Why? - Julian, I'm trying to focus
只关注该关注的地方 我建议你也这样做
on what we're here to focus on. I suggest you do the same.
先生们 怎么样了
Gents, how we doing?
一切正常
Uh, all good.
这一次我不确定 巴仔
I don't know about this one, Bar.
HR其实不是我们最好的后援
H.R. isn't exactly our best closer.
他会搞定的
Ah, he'll be fine.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-只是... -塞西尔吗
- Just... - Cecile?
她让我措手不及
She's just-- she caught me off guard.
只是觉得我们还没到那一步
Just didn't think we were there yet.
很明显对于她而言到了
Well, obviously she is.
-那你呢 -我很在意她
- Are you? - I-I care for her a lot.
只是现在爱瑞丝 萨维塔
It's just with everything going on with Iris and Savitar
还有凯特琳那些事 我觉得我...
and now Caitlin, I just feel like I...
一直在对塞西尔隐瞒
lie to Cecile all the time.
那你可能就该停下
Then maybe you should stop.
你得找个时机告诉她关于沃利
You're gonna have to tell her about Wally
我 还有这一切 对不对
and me and all this at some point, right?
所以不如现在告诉她
So why not now?
你得知道
Well, just so you know,
你不该为了保护我们而对她有所隐瞒
you don't have to keep her in the dark for us.
如果你爱她 就该与她坦诚相待
If you love her, you should be honest with her.
至少你也是这么告诉我的
At least that's what you'd tell me to do.
那么...
Okay, so...
在大学里我一直没法
Here's the thing that I could never get them to understand
让他们理解 看...
at the university. See...
我一直在研究极速者
I've been studying speedsters.
你知道他们奔跑的时候
And so you know how, when they run,
是如何在身后产生一串闪电的吗
they generate a trail of lightning behind them?
光电效应
Light--lightning.
我并不认为完全是因为奔跑而产生的
I don't think all of that is generated by them running.
-我觉得... -不是吗
- I think... - No?
有一部分是从别处而来
Some of it comes from somewhere.
就像是某种
Like, it's some sort of a--
就像是
like a--hmm.
神速力吗
Speed Force?
对 等等
Yeah. Wait.
-这个词用得好 -好吧
- That is a great term for it. - Well...
-神速力 -谢谢
- Speed Force. - Thanks.
所以我可以做一些计算
Anyway, so I've been doing some calculations.
我觉得可能有方式可以去操控它
I think there might be a way to manipulate it.
也许甚至可以控制它
Maybe even...control it.
也许甚至可以让它变成一个监狱
Maybe even turn it into a prison.
也许 是可以
Maybe. Um, yeah.
对对 突然想到而已
Yeah, yeah. I mean... Just a random thought.
你觉得一个人怎样可以实现这些
How do you think one would accomplish that?
-我不知道... -没事
- See, I don't know... - Okay.
因为学校不给我的研究提供资金
Because the university wouldn't fund my research.
你为什么对这个那么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in this?
因为大家都觉得我疯了
Because everybody thinks I'm a crackpot.
显然我不这么认为
I certainly don't think you're a crackpot.
我
I--
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我们得走了 -等等 什么
- We should go. - Wait. What?
我们该走了 对
I think we should go. Yup.
大伙们 快来帮忙
Guys, guys, we need a little help here!
我们有麻烦了
We got a little trouble here!
闪电侠
Flash?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
在这里
Right here!
-又是她吗 -凯特琳 凯特琳 住手
- Her again? - Caitlin! Caitlin, stop!
-把她带走 -什么 什么
- Get her out of here! - What? What?
我和你有什么仇啊
What did I ever do to you?
这算什么 你现在是萨维塔的侍从了吗
So what? You're Savitar's lackey now?
统治地狱什么的可有趣多了
More fun to reign in hell and all that.
我会去让她沿着这儿折回来
All right, I'm gonna get her to head back this way.
她回来的时候 你击晕她 好吗
When she does, you gotta knock her out, okay?
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Yeah.
就现在 西斯科
Now, Cisco!
萨维塔说我不能杀你
Savitar says I'm not allowed to kill you,
但我不能让你跟着我
but I can't have you following me around.
上次是左腿 对吗
It was the left leg last time, right?
对
Right.
伤疤组织比一般组织更敏感
Scar tissue's a lot more sensitive than regular tissue.
这不是你
This isn't you!
现在是了
It is now.
凯特 凯特
Cait! Cait!
这就是闪电侠的基地吗
This is where the Flashy Flash goes down?
和我想象的不太一样 但很酷
It's not exactly what I imagined, but it's cool.
我一直好奇你怎么防止摩擦
So I always wondered how you kept the friction
积累到致命剂量的静电荷
from building up a lethal dose of static charge.
是硫化过得聚四氟乙烯
Yeah, that's vulcanized Teflon.
可以中和任何电荷不平衡
It neutralizes any electron imbalance.
好吧 那个白女巫
Okay, and the-- the White Witch?
我猜你知道她为什么追我
I'm guessing you know why she's after me.
她和一个来自未来的
Well, she's teamed up
邪恶极速者联手了
with an evil speedster from the future,
显然你研制出的技术把他困在了
and apparently you developed the technology to trap him
永恒之中 所以...
for an eternity, so...
你没开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
绝对没有
Totally serious.
邪恶极速者
An evil speedster?
他叫自己萨维塔
He calls himself Savitar.
萨维塔 而且他来自未来
Savitar? And he's from the future?
-是的 -而我给他造了个陷阱
- Yup. - And I build a trap for him?
-我吗 -是你
- Me? - You.
在你造出之前他想杀了你
He wants to kill you before you build it.
所以他才派冰霜杀手找你
That's why he's sending Killer Frost after you.
冰霜杀手 她叫冰霜杀手
Killer Frost? Her name...is Killer Frost?
-是的 -我们知道一下子很难接受
- Yeah. - We know it's a lot to take in.
实话说 你们是在告诉我
Well, to be fair, you're basically telling me
我是《终结者》里面的莎拉·康纳
I'm Sarah Connor in "Terminator."
-这个... -更像是
- Well... - Uh, more like...
-迈尔斯·戴森 -是的
- Miles Dyson. - Yeah,
-但做得是好事 -等等
- but good effort, though. - So wait.
你是在说 我那个关于
You're telling me my ideas about the, um...
神速力
The Speed Force.
神速力的猜想 可以控制 操纵 所有这一切
Speed Force, being able to control it, manipulate it, all of that...
是对的
I'm right?
看起来是
It appears so.
这是我
That's me?
诺贝尔奖
Nobel Prize?
全部这些
All of that?
在未来 是的
In the future, yeah.
特蕾西
Look, Tracy.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表