剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
巴里 你还好吗
Barry? You okay?
是的 我还好
Uh, yeah, I'm good.
很难停下
Stopping's hard.
我怎么救里面的人
How do I save everybody inside?
你就把他们带出来
You just run them out of there.
我自己很难才来到这
I barely got here myself.
我要怎么把其他人带出来
How am I supposed to run with someone else?
我们一定能做点什么
There's gotta be something we can do.
我们能做一件事
There is something we can do:
用那个装置帮他打开大脑
jump-start his brain using that thing.
我们还没做测试
We have not done a test run.
现在没有时间做测试了
There's no time to test it now.
那是什么装置
What is that thing?
这可以通过他战衣的传送器
This can send electrical charges through
发送电荷 理论上
the transmitters in his suit and theoretically,
应该能刺♥激♥他的记忆
should jolt his memory.
你要电击他的大脑
You want to electroshock his brain?
如果电击过度了呢
Won't that fry it even more?
如果我们不那么做
If we don't do that,
那里所有人都会死
all those people are gonna die.
生命就是碰运气的游戏
Life's a game of chance.
好吧 巴里 你会产生感觉
Okay, Barry, you're gonna feel something.
可能是痛苦 刺痛 或糟糕
Might hurt, might sting, might suck.
-等一下 你说什么 -可能三个都有
- Wait, what? - Probably all three.
好吧 我们开始了
Okay, here we go.
缩小突触活动
巴里
Barry?
巴里
Barry?
好吧 我还是不记得
Uh, yeah, I still don't remember.
为什么不成功
Why didn't that work?
本来应该成功的
That was supposed to work.
我们帮他打开了他的颞叶
We kick-started his temporal lobe.
现在他需要访问它
Now he just needs to access it.
就像汽油已经在油箱里 只需要点燃就行
Gas is in the tank, we just need to turn the ignition.
我们需要内心深刻的记忆激发他的大脑
We need a visceral memory to spark his brain.
好吧
Okay...
好吧
Okay.
巴里
Barry?
我需要你记起来
I need you to remember.
我做不到
I can't!
不不 你能做到
Yes, yes, you can.
好吗 好吧 听我说
Okay? Okay, listen to me.
你妈死的那晚
The night that your mom died,
我不想告诉你她怎么死的
I didn't want to tell you how,
但她死得不安详
but she didn't die peacefully.
她是被杀死的
She was murdered.
什么
What?
然后你搬来跟我们住
And you came to live with us.
我爸把你带进屋里
My dad brought you inside,
你还在震惊中 你没有哭泣
and you were in shock. You weren't crying.
那晚之后
And later that night,
我被一个声音吵醒 我从床上爬起来
a sound woke me, and I crawled out of my bed,
我发现声音是从楼下传上来的
and I realized that the sound was coming from downstairs.
我从楼梯的扶栏窥看
I peered over the banister, and...
我发现你一个人在哭
I found you crying alone.
我知道我得过去找你
I knew I had to go to you.
我坐在你旁边 让你的头
I sat next to you, and you put your head
靠在我膝盖上 抱着哭泣的你
in my lap, and I held you while you cried.
我那时不知道 但现在回想
And I didn't know it then, but now looking back,
我发现我们的爱是从那晚开始的
I realize that that was the night that we fell in love.
我们在那晚发现
That was the night that we realized
我们有多需要对方
how much we needed each other.
听着...
And look...
我非常希望我能带走你的黑暗记忆
I so wish that I could take your dark memories away.
我希望我能抹去所有的痛苦
I wish that I could make all of that pain go away,
但我不能
but I can't.
好吗 但我知道 我知道的是
Okay? But what I do know, what I know,
每个不好的记忆
is that for every bad memory,
都会有个好记忆带你挺过去
there is a good one to get you through it.
快跑 巴里 快跑
Run, Barry, run!
巴里
Barry?
我记得...
I remember...
我记得
I remember.
我记得一切了
I remember everything.
我记得一切了
I remember everything!
现在这场火
Now for this fire.
我觉得我无法一个人灭掉它
I don't think I can put this fire out alone.
你不必一个人做
You don't have to.
棒
Yes!
看来你记得如何拯救危难了
Looks like you remembered how to save the day.
学过就忘不了
Like riding a bike.
-你妈妈的婚前姓 -汤普森
- Your mother's maiden name. - Thompson.
CODIS是什么的缩写
CODIS is an acronym for what?
DNA联合检索系统
Combined DNA Index System.
好吧 三年级时
Okay. In the third grade,
你给班上的仓鼠取名...
you renamed the class hamster to...
亚历山大·汉·贝尔
Alexander Ham Bell.
那时我八岁
I was eight years old.
所以你找回记忆了
So you got your memories back.
现在我们可以专注在阻止萨维塔了
Now we can all focus our attention on stopping Savitar.
祝好运
Good luck with that.
我们不会就这么让她走吧
Please tell me we're not gonna just let her walk out of here.
你们想打一场吗
Now you want to fight?
我们不想跟你打
We don't want to fight you.
这件事不可避免 不是吗
Can't really avoid that now, can we?
可以的 你可以留下来
Yeah, we can. You can stay here with us.
我们是你的朋友 你的家人
We're your friends. Your family.
凯特琳 我可以治好你
Caitlin, I can fix you.
你已经努力过了
You already tried.
那么我会更努力
Well then, I'll try harder.
我不管要付出什么代价
I don't care what it takes.
我不管我要怎么做
I don't care what I have to do.
我向你发誓 我会治好你
I swear to you, I will find you a cure.
凯特琳 我爱你
Caitlin, I love you.
我不爱你 朱利安
I don't love you, Julian.
我从来都没有
I never did.
你们任何人我都没爱过
I never loved any of you.
她走了吗
She's gone?
是的
Yeah.
也许已经不可挽回了
Maybe too far gone now.
我们会想到办法把她找回来的
We'll figure out a way to get her back.
就像我们想到办法把你找回来一样
Just like we figured out how to get you back.
你确定你要的是这个我吗
You sure this is the me you want?
还有我带着的担子
With all the baggage?
看见你不用背负发生的一切
Seeing you without the weight of everything that's happened,
看见你像母亲被杀前那样开心
seeing you happy, like you were before your mother was killed?
所有的黑暗不再缠着你
Without all of that darkness haunting you,
你终于释放了
you were finally free.
感觉挺好的
It was nice.
几个月前我做过一样的事
I did the same thing months ago.
你说什么
What do you mean?
那种自♥由♥ 我有过
That freedom? I had that.
我跟父母在闪点重聚的时候
When I was with my mom and dad again in Flashpoint,
我可以让它继续下去
and I could've let it stay like that.
我可以让这条时间线的记忆消退
I could've let the memories of this timeline fade,
但如果我那么做 我就会失去乔
but if I'd done that, I would've lost Joe,
西斯科 沃利 凯特琳 还有你
and Cisco, and Wally, and Caitlin, and you.
痛苦和黑暗 是我的一部分
Pain and darkness- it's a part of me.
是我的推动力
You know, I need it to fuel me,
让我成为更好的人
to push me to be a better person,
更好的英雄
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表