剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
唯一的解决办法就是
that the only solution is
扩大一下家庭...
to make your family a little...bigger.
好吧 我需要缓一下
Okay, I'm gonna need a second.
爸 认真听我说
Dad, hey, hey, listen to me very closely.
这对我很重要
This is so important to me.
天啊
Oh, God.
-巴里喜欢狗还是猫 -什么
- Is Barry a dog or a cat person? - What?
是啊 他喜欢什么动物
Yeah, what kind of animal does he like?
因为我想和他养一只宠物
Because I was thinking about getting him a pet
而我真的不记得他喜欢什么了
and I don't really remember him having a preference.
天啊 你真是吓着我了
Oh, man, you had me going there for a second.
什么 你以为我在说什么
What, what did you think I was talking about?
没什么 没什么 我...
Nothing, nothing, I--
你想跟他养什么就养什么
you can get him any kind of animal you want
只要是四条腿的就行
as long as it has four legs.
好 很好的建议 四条腿的 知道了
Good, great advice, four legs, copy that.
谢谢你跟我谈心 好了 再见
Thanks for the chat. Okay, bye.
讨厌
Damn.
又朝错方向了 多少次了
Facing the wrong way again. How many is that?
-三次 -九次
- Three. - Nine.
-你能行的 -是啊
- You'll get there. - Yes.
希望能在剩下的21小时46分内成功
Hopefully in the next 21 hours and 46 minutes.
好吧 每当我去战斗的时候
All right, look, whenever I'm out there,
陷入恶战 我觉得自己不行了
I'm in a tough fight, I think maybe I don't have it,
我就会深呼吸
I just take a deep breath...
相信我的直觉
Trust my instincts.
相信我的直觉 很好
Trust my instincts, that's good.
很有帮助
That helps.
-他去哪了 -不知道
- Where'd he go? - I don't know.
各位
Guys?
我在这
Up here.
-我们去聊聊 -好吧
- Let--let's go talk. - All right.
我们不能让弗朗西斯科和吉普赛打
We can't let Francisco fight Gypsy,
如果打起来 他就死定了
because if he does, he is a dead man.
-你可不知道 -我知道
- You don't know that. - Oh, I know that.
你也知道 他也知道
You know that. He knows that.
-好吧 我明白了 -她也知道
- Okay, I get it. - She knows that.
我们都知道 所有人都知道
We know that; everybody knows--
那我们该怎么办
So what are we supposed to do?
我该在他们打起来前阻止她
We're supposed to stop her before she fights him.
如果知道她在那里就好办了
That would be great if we knew where she was.
-请说 -我知道她在哪里
- Yes? - I know where she is.
你怎么知道的
How?
上次她来的时候我用追踪器标记她了
I tagged her with a tracer last time she was here.
一位魔术师朋友告诉我
A magician friend told me
你让他们分了心 标记了...
you kind of distract 'em and tag--
-HR -我要知道她在哪里
- H.R. - I needed to know where she was
所以我能早她一步
so I could stay one step ahead of her.
她就在...
She is...
吉普赛
在滨水区
At the Waterfront.
你觉得怎么样 为了弗朗西斯科
What do you say? For Francisco?
好
All right.
这个世界也许是一滩原始的
This world may be a primitive,
未开化的死水
uncultured backwater,
但他们做的咖啡确实挺棒的
but they do make an excellent cup of coffee.
的确 你知道你该试试什么吗
That they do. You know what you gotta try?
你该试试巴西烘焙咖啡 新出的
You gotta try the Brazilian roast, it's new.
非常美味
It is so good.
或许我该带几袋子回去
Maybe I'll take a few bags back with me.
是的 明智的选择
Yeah, think that's wise.
你要我把你装在袋子里带回去吗
Will you be going back in a bag?
听着 那个孩子 弗朗西斯科
Look, that kid, Francisco,
他只是想保护我
he's just trying to protect me.
那他真是傻得可爱
Then he's as foolish as he is cute.
好吧 吉普赛
Okay, Gypsy.
我们回去吧
Let's go home.
BA
B.A.!
想得美
Nice try!
你觉得我没发现吗
You think I didn't see that coming?
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
-住手什么 -住手...
- Stop what? - Stop--
停止执法吗
Stop trying to enforce the law?
你是个罪犯
You are a criminal.
你能在这交到朋友是很不错
Now, it's great that you made friends here,
但这改变不了你撒了谎的事实
but that doesn't change the fact that you lied.
你违反我们最神圣的法律
You broke our most sacred laws,
现在是时候接受法律制裁了
and now it is time for you to face justice.
等下
Wait!
你还要通过西斯科那关
You still need to face Cisco.
不 我觉得这个小花招使他的申辩失效了
No, I think this little stunt forfeits his claim.
还有他的时间
And his time.
你刚不是说你相信法律吗
You just said you believe in the law, right?
我们犯了错
We made a mistake.
西斯科会坚持完成他与你的协议
Cisco will hold up his end of the deal.
他会的
He will.
你还真是把这些人骗得团团转
You have really pulled a number on these people
他们都愿意为你而死
if they would die for you.
告诉西斯科没法反悔了
Tell Cisco there is no backing out now.
在此之前他都要在我这作为抵押
I'll keep this one as insurance until then.
BA
B.A.
这可不妙
That's not good.
她把HR抓走了
She took H.R.?
她可以这么做吗
Can she do that?
我以为整个比武审判会有什么规则
I mean, I though this whole trial by combat thing had rules.
很明显在我们
Which apparently we broke
想先发制人时就已经违背了
when we tried to get the drop on her.
那可不太明智 对吧
Well, that wasn't very clever, was it?
言而有信 应该遵守规则
A deal's a deal. It should be honored.
知道吗 你说得对 朱利安
You know what? You're right, Julian.
言而有信
A deal is a deal.
我们达成一致的是我会接受训练
And our deal was that I would train
挑战吉普赛 但是我猜你们两个
so that I could fight Gypsy, but I guess you two
想背着我把我换下来
wanted to go behind my back and try to sub in?
我们没有背着你
We didn't go--
我们只是觉得也许你需要帮助
we just thought maybe you could use some help.
是吗 那你所谓的
Yeah? What happened to,
"西斯科 你可以打败她"呢
"Cisco, you can beat her"?
-你可以的 - 还有"我相信你"
- You can. - "I believe in you."
-我相信 -"相信你的直觉"
- I do. - "Trust your instincts."
好吧 现在
Well, right now,
我的直觉告诉我 我应该写下
my instincts are telling me I should be writing
我的遗愿和遗嘱 请允许我离开下
my last will and testament, so please excuse me.
西斯科 别...
Cisco, come--
要我去和他谈谈吗
Should I go talk to him?
不了 我...
No, I--
我去吧
I got it.
看上去不止我一个人需要
Looks like I'm not the only one
练习下人际交往技巧
who has to work on their interpersonal skills.
你要留心了
I'd be careful if I were you.
我们最不想看到我按下按键
Last thing we want is for me to touch a button
把你脑袋炸飞吧
and blow your head off, right?
因为我也不懂自己在做什么吧
'Cause I don't know what I'm doing, right?
你知道我没那么想
You know I don't think that.
对 你表达的方式
Yeah, well, you have a very,
非常非常奇怪
very strange way of showing it.
你是对的 哥们 抱歉
You're right, man. I'm sorry.
我也说不上 只是
I don't know. I just...
"速度提不上来"这件事
guess this whole "Not getting faster" thing,
让我很困扰
it just has me rattled.
之前我总是能做到 你知道的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表