剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Wally.
-你听到那些话了吗 -听到了什么
- Did you hear any of that? - Any of what?
没什么 只是一个警♥察♥在犯傻而已
Nothing, it was just a cop being stupid.
-带你去吃早餐 -好
- Take you to breakfast? - Please.
你们看看
Behold.
-这都是你弄的吗 -是的
- You did all this? - Yeah.
功劳不全是我的
Well, I don't wanna take all the credit.
我太谦虚了 但是我做的
I'm too modest to do that, but yeah.
这些钱到底是谁在支付
Uh, who exactly is paying for all this?
这是个好问题
That's a great question.
奥尔加
Olga!
让我给你介绍一下你的新同事
Allow me to introduce you to your new coworkers.
各位 这位是奥尔加
Everybody, this is Olga.
-是 -你好
- Da. - Hi.
她不太说英文
Oh, and she doesn't really speak English so much,
但是人很棒 这边呢
but she's great. So right over here,
我们有门票和入场券
we have the ticketing and the admissions.
那边有我们特色的咖啡
Over there, our specialty coffees--
这提醒了我 凯特琳
Oh, uh, that reminds me. Caitlin...
首先 我本想让你负责票务
Initially, I had you targeted for ticketing,
但是这让我想到 学学如何拉花
but it occurs to me, with a few lessons in foam art,
你就可以完全掌控
you could very well man up-- excuse me-- woman up
我们的卡布奇诺了 你觉得如何
our cappuccino stand. What do you think?
HR 我觉得凯特琳有很多事要做
H.R., I think Caitlin's gonna have plenty to do as it is.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你们想余生的每一顿都吃冷冻披萨吗
Do you want to eat pizza pockets for every meal
你们不想这样 没人想这样
for the rest of your life? You don't; nobody wants that.
你们要有经济来源
What you want is an income,
我们所有的人都要帮忙支付一些
and we collectively need a cover for S.T.A.R. Labs
尖端实验室的运作费用
for our continued operation.
他说得对
He makes some good points.
轮到代表作品出场
Now for the pièce de résistance...
欢迎来到尖端实验室
Welcome to S.T.A.R. Labs.
抱歉 你做了个我的全息投影吗
I'm sorry, did you make a hologram of me?
弗朗西斯科 你说的很清楚
Oh, Francisco, you made it perfectly clear
你不想当导游
you didn't want to be a tour guide.
所以你就不是 你是虚拟导游
You're not. You're a virtual tour guide.
你猜怎么 这也属于
Guess what. That falls under the umbrella
不想当导游的范畴内
of not wanting to be a tour guide.
-开始吧 -我的名字是弗朗西斯科·拉蒙
- On we go. - My name is Francisco Ramon.
我不总是你看到的这个受人尊敬的工程师
I wasn't always the esteemed engineer you see before you.
是我对科学的热爱
It was my love of science
让我经受住了严酷的教育
that allowed me to overcome my tough upbringing
并且加入尖端科研实验室 在我们美丽
and join S.T.A.R. Labs, before our beautiful
并且英俊的创建人 哈里森·威尔斯退休前
and handsome founder, Harrison Wells, stepped down.
我希望我对科学的爱能激发你们
I hope my love of science will inspire some among you
加入科学界的兴趣
to join the scientific community.
谢谢
Thanks.
问题在这
Here's the thing.
我完全不是那样讲话的
I don't sound anything like that.
我对科学的爱 我对科学的爱
My love of science-- my love of science...
我对 科学 的爱
My...love...of...science.
我得需要你帮我调一调
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to take a look at that.
我不行
I can't do it...
因为我还有更重要的事情要做 所以
'Cause I have important things to do, so--
-什么 你... -所以我就...
- Oh, wha--oh, hey! Ugh! - Right now, so...
各位 我有件事要办 先走了
Guys, I gotta run an errand. See ya later.
你又去哪
Where you going?
-你好呀 -你好
- Ah, hello you. - Hey.
我又要被绑♥架♥了吗
Am I in for another kidnapping?
好吧 这是我应得的
Okay, I deserve that.
不 我只是来看看你的
No, um, I just came to check on you.
我们在圣诞节后就没怎么见过你了
We haven't seen much of you since Christmas.
你真好 我过得挺好 谢谢你
That's very sweet of you. I'm doing well, thank you.
你知道 萨维塔做的那事 逼你伤害别人
You know, what Savitar did-- forcing you to hurt people--
萨维塔控制了我 好吗
Savitar was controlling me, okay?
就我来说 我没有道德负担
As far as I'm concerned, my conscience is clear.
真的吗
Really?
那这安♥眠♥药♥做什么的 睡不着觉吗
Then why the Zolpidem? Are you having trouble sleeping?
别再玩游戏了 斯♥诺♥博士
Why don't we stop playing games, Dr. Snow,
告诉我你来这里做什么
and you tell me what you actually came for
别在这责难我的失眠症
rather than accusing me of having insomnia?
其实我需要你的帮助
I actually need your help.
我要怎么帮你
How can I help you?
你是世界上首席超能力者专家
Well, you're the world's foremost specialist on meta-humans...
是的 这是事实
Yes, this much is true.
而我需要你帮我摆脱我的能力
And I need you to help me get rid of my powers.
我尝试了一切
I've tried everything.
我做了测试 血液 基因
I've run every test-- blood, DNA--
但就是不能逆转
and I can't reverse this.
我需要摆脱我的能力 以免再...
I need to get rid of my powers before...
以免什么
Before what?
以免我伤害别人 就像对你做的那样
Before I hurt someone else... the way I hurt you.
我不治疗超能力者
I don't cure meta-humans.
我把他们关进监狱
I put them in prison.
你要靠自己了 恐怕
You're on your own, I'm afraid.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
千万别
Please.
好了
Okay.
我能睁开眼睛了吗
Can I open my eyes yet please?
好 但先等一下
Um, yeah, but just one second.
-好的 -就...
- Okay. - Just, um...
好了 睁开眼睛吧
yeah--okay, open 'em.
我知道你想慢慢的收拾好这一切
I know you wanted to unpack slowly,
就像普通情侣一样 但我不确定
like a normal couple, but I don't know--
我们有工作还有尖端实验博物馆
between our jobs and the S.T.A.R. Labs museum and--
你讨厌吗
do you hate it?
不不 我不讨厌
Uh, n-no, no, I don't hate it.
你讨厌 我就是 我不...
You do. I just--I don't--
我只是想要给你个应得的家
I just wanna give you the home that you deserve.
-我... -巴里 你已经给了
- I... - Barry, you have.
我爱我们的小阁楼
I love our loft.
听着 我不喜欢的
Look... what I don't love
是你不和我谈论那些恶梦
is you not talking to me about these nightmares.
我不知道 我是说 我这一生
I don't know. I mean, I've seen
看到过不少可怕的事情
a lot of terrible things in my life.
那些恶梦 它们只是我的一部分
The nightmares, they're just a part of me.
没错 但是巴里 我和你一起
Yeah, but, Barry, I have been with you
经历了那些可怕的事情
through all those terrible things.
这次不一样
This is different.
感觉不一样
It feels different.
你有什么没告诉我
What are you not telling me?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是个正在进行中的抢劫
Oh, that's a robbery in progress.
这是个正在进行中的抢劫
That is a robbery in progress.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
去吧
Go.
我现在和人一起住
See, I'm living with someone now,
所以我不能总让罪犯不停地打断
so I can't have criminals constantly interrupting
我们独处的时间
our alone time.
闪电侠
Flash.
莫里罗被闪电侠抓获
Morillo was found guilty
突发新闻
杰sx拉德·莫里罗定罪
他因重大盗窃
of grand theft and aggravated assault
突发新闻
杰sx拉德·莫里罗定罪
和故意伤害被判有罪
after he was caught by The Flash.
那把枪
That gun.
我从来没见过像那样的东西
I've never seen anything like that in my life.
-我想要一把那样的枪 -发生了什么
- I want a gun like that. - What happened out there?
你的遥感数据急速下降
Your telemetry readings dropped precipitously.
我不知道 但是
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表