剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We learned they were abducting humans
来收集关于我们的资料
to gather intel about us.
它们发起进攻 数百名士兵牺牲了生命
They attacked, and hundreds of soldiers lost their lives.
然后因为某种未知的原因 它们离开了
Then, for some inexplicable reason, they left.
所有联♥系♥都消失了 直到三个月前
All contact had been lost until three months ago
美国国防部接收到了这个
when the DOD received this.
我们没有威胁 人类居民
We pose no threat, human inhabitants.
理解是我们的目的
Understanding is our purpose.
任何如过往一般 针对我们的行动
Any action against us, as shown to us in the past,
将会受到即刻反击
will prompt swift retaliation.
所以当我们发现四艘飞船向地球而来时
So when we discovered four ships heading towards Earth,
我们担心历史将会重演
we were concerned that it was happening all over again.
显然 其中一个 降落到了这里
One of them, obviously, landed here.
好吧 就好像我们中城这里的怪事
Right, 'cause we ain't got enough crazy going on here
还不够多似的
in Central City.
你知道它们想要什么吗
Do you know what they want?
它们无视了所有沟通的企图
They've ignored all attempts to communicate,
但是我们知道 就像之前一样
but we do know, just like before,
那降落艇装载着侦查小队
that the dropships contain reconnaissance teams
派来这里收集关于我们的资料
sent here to gather more intel about us.
寻找我们的弱点
Looking for our weaknesses.
-我们得做些什么 -我们在做
- We need to do something. - We are.
基本上联♥合♥国♥中的所有国家
Nearly every member state in the UN is in talks
都在进行合作谈判
to coordinate a response.
已经有行动开始了
Action is being taken.
等等 你是想让我们别插手这事吗
So, wait, you want us to just sit this one out?
那些家伙就像是《末日之战》里的僵尸
These things are like "World War Z" Zombies.
如果它们决定进攻 没有军队能阻止它们
If they decide to attack, no military can stop them.
你也不能
Neither could you.
至少靠你自己不行
Not by yourself, anyway.
现在就先让我们来处理这事吧
Just let us handle this. For now.
咱们保持联络
I will be in touch.
所以我们的计划不是就这样
So the plan isn't to just stay still
坐以待毙 对吧
and do nothing, right?
不是
No.
巴里 你听到莱拉说的了
Barry, you heard Lyla.
你不能一个人单干
You can't do this alone.
我也不打算单干
I don't plan to.
星城
找到什么了吗
Anything?
没有
Zilch.
他肯定在这里某个地方
He's got to be here somewhere.
有没有可能这个人突然觉得
What are the chances the guy just decided
他受够了他现在的生活呢
that he had enough of this life, you know?
又没有医保
No health insurance.
受够了这种疯狂生活
He was sick of the crazy hours.
子弹也都不便宜 而且他...
I mean, bullets aren't actually that cheap, and he--
-抱歉了 哥们 -没事
- I'm sorry, man. I-- - It's okay.
天啊
Man...
你好 巴里
Hi, Barry.
那个人是谁
So, who was that guy?
治安维持者 我们差点就抓到他了
That was Vigilante, and we nearly had him.
你差点就抓到他了吗 奥利
You nearly had him, Ollie?
看起来他可是要
It looked like he was about to
像《疤面煞星》里那样干掉你们了
"Scarface" you guys.
巴里 有什么我能帮你的吗
Barry, is there something that I can do for you?
又要帮你打败一个邪恶的极速者还是
Another evil speedster to help you with or--
有可能真需要 不过我来不是因为那事
Maybe, actually. That's not why I'm here, though.
什么事这么着急让你跑来星城
What's so urgent that you had to rush to Star City?
有外星人
Aliens.
外星人
Aliens?
外星人
Aliens.
巴里 我向上帝保证
I swear to God, Barry.
在我遇见你之前 我的生活还算正常
My life was somewhat normal before I met you.
我很抱歉
I-- I mean, I'm sorry.
听着 真的有外星人 而且它们已经来了
Look, okay, they're real, and they're already here,
根据莱拉所说的来看
and, from what Lyla told us,
它们可不是来友好相处的
it does not appear to be for peace.
-糟了 -莱拉知道这事吗
- Oh, no. - Lyla knows about this?
莱拉 对的 她来找我们...
Lyla-- yeah, she came to--
你要去哪
where are you--
我叫来了西娅
I called Thea.
我来让你签了这个
Yeah, I came to have you sign this
趁着市政局还没有暴♥乱♥
before City Council went in to mutiny,
但这个绝对可以等等再说
but that can totally wait.
算我一个
Count me in.
算你什么 你不是退役了吗
For what? I thought you retired.
是啊 但这可是外星人啊
Yeah, but it's-- it's aliens.
真是太有爱了
Aw, that is so cute.
你们要集结起来
You guys are just gonna get together
去大战外星人 你们都疯了吗
and go fight some aliens-- have you lost your mind?
它们是外星人 而且你们只有四个人
They're aliens, and there's only four of you.
我们还可以叫来斯泰因 和其他那些人
Not if we get Stein and, you know, all the others.
他们管自己叫传奇
They're calling themselves the Legends.
好自负 不过很顺口
Egotistical but catchy.
你知道他们在哪吗
Do you know where they are?
我知道他们曾经在哪
I know where they were.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是尖端科研实验室的一个老飞机仓库
It's this old hall hangar thing that S.T.A.R. Labs owns.
或者说是我的
Or I guess I own it.
那你该好好利用起来的
Well, you should do something with it.
好了 我来理一理
All right, so let me get this right.
我们那些坐着时间飞船的小伙伴们
Our time-traveling buddies in a flying timeship
会在这里冒出来 对吗
are supposed to just pop up right here, right?
对 我给了他们这个时间和地点
Yeah. This is the time and place I gave them,
所以如果他们收到了我的消息
so if they got my message,
他们现在就应该...
they should be here--
来了
Right now.
你知道我为什么从来都不嗑药吗
You know why I've never done drugs?
因为我怕看见诡异的东西
It's 'cause I was always afraid I'd see weird stuff.
带大家进去 好吗
Okay, take everybody inside, all right?
-告诉奥利弗我马上回来 -你要去哪里
- Tell Oliver I'll be right back. - Where are you going?
既然我们要大战外星人
Well, since we're fighting aliens,
我想不如也给咱们自己找来一个
I figured we should get one of our own, right?
你找到对应的地球了吗
You found the right Earth?
超光子机检测到你跟她见面是在地球38
Tachyon device tracked you on Earth-38 when you met her,
-所以应该在那里能找到她 -好的
- so you should find her there. - All right.
你要知道 我这么做
Just so you know, I'm only doing this
只是为了完成任务
because we're on a mission.
我不会让个人恩怨妨碍任务进行
I'm not gonna let my issues with you get in the way of that.
可能得试好几次
This might take a few tries.
纳欣诺市
这里最好是正确的地方
This better be the right place.
因为如果地方不对
'Cause if this isn't the right place,
有人就要一头雾水了
someone's about to be real confused.
巴里
Barry?
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道是你
I knew that was you.
我就知道是你在那个奇怪的时空...
I knew it was you in that weird space--
对不起 试了好几次才传到这儿
Sorry, it took a couple tries to get here.
这是我的朋友 西斯科
This is my friend, Cisco.
"朋友"形容得不太准确 我们是同事
Well, friend is a loose term. We work together.
你好 西斯科
Hi. Cisco.
我得说
I have to say it--
你这个宇宙挺棒的
this is a nice universe you got here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还记得去年
Okay, do you remember last year
我帮你的时候
when I helped you out
你答应过将来会为我做同样的事吗
and you promised to do the same for me?
我们的敌人是谁
What are we up against?
这边是绿箭队
Team Arrow is here.
这边是传奇队
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表