剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Oh, you know I love a challenge, Joe West.
愿最棒的祖母胜出
May the best grandma win.
我替你的祖母感到惋惜
I am so sorry for your grandma.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
-好 我来接你 -圣诞奇迹
- Fine. I'll pick you up, all right? - Christmas miracle.
地球三
我告诉里面的每一个人 若听从指示
I told everyone inside I'd let them live
我就让他们活命
if they followed instructions.
但是我骗了他们
But I tricked them.
实在太有我的风格了
Which is so me.
放弃吧 魔术师
Give it up, Trickster!
你好啊 飞毛腿
Hiya, Swiftie.
不如赏个脸让我杀了你吧
Will you do me the honor of allowing me to kill you?
你没子弹了
You're out of ammo.
但是我还有炸♥弹♥
But I'm not out of bombs.
我们一起去来世怎么样 大个子
What do you say we take in the afterlife, big boy?
-来得正是时候 -不客气
- Nice timing. - You're welcome.
我的眼睛有毛病了
There's something wrong with my eyes.
我看东西有重影
I'm seeing double.
闪电侠暴打了我一顿
The Flash hit me too hard!
我要告你 你个飞碟脑袋
I'm gonna sue you, saucer-head!
总有一天 那个头盔会成为我的囊中之物
One day, I'll own that helmet,
然后我会用它来做烟灰缸 或糖果盘
and I'll use it as an ashtray or a candy dish.
不 等等 用来做轮毂罩
No, wait, a hubcap!
一切局面都在我掌控内 小子
I had that, kid.
那是我一直以来的口头禅
That's what I always say.
放开我
Let me go.
尤其是我以前事情搞不定的时候
Especially when I didn't have it.
我猜你大老远来到地球三 不是为了帮我
So I'm assuming you didn't come all the way to Earth-3
阻止我这边的魔术师的吧
to stop my Trickster.
我有事和你说
I have something I need to talk to you about.
有名极速者
A speedster.
自称萨维塔
Calls himself Savitar.
-萨维塔 -是的
- So... Savitar. - Yeah.
显然 你已经变得足够强大
Apparently, you've grown powerful enough
可以挑战他了
to challenge him.
他是什么人
Who is he?
不知道 从没见过他
Don't know, never seen him.
你是我认识的第一个见过他的极速者
You're the first speedster I know of who has.
但是每一个我听过有关萨维塔的故事
But every story I ever heard about Savitar
基本都一样
is basically the same.
萨维塔是第一个被赐予神速力的人
Savitar was the first man ever granted speed.
久而久之 他成为了移♥动♥之神
And over time, he became the god of motion,
是我们中速度最快的一个
the fastest of us all.
在萨维塔降临一个地球之前
Before Savitar graces an Earth with his presence...
他会派前一任来为他的到来做准备
He sends a predecessor to prepare for his arrival.
炼金术师
Alchemy.
他在做什么的准备
What's he preparing for?
与你的对决
A battle with you.
为什么是我
Why me?
你是对他力量的威胁
You're threatening his power.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
神速力的神话 传奇 传言
Speed Force myths, legends, rumors.
如果萨维塔来找过你一次
If Savitar's come for you once,
他会再来的
he'll be back.
那时我会准备好
Then I'll be ready.
我们会准备好
We'll be ready.
跑吧 华♥莱♥士♥ 快跑
Run! Wallace, run!
你得向左转身
You got to torque to the left!
-我成绩如何 -你成绩如何
- How'd I do? - How'd you do?
我不知道 不如你自己看看吧
Oh, I don't know, why don't you see for yourself.
等等 你是说我比巴里还快了吗
Hold up, are you saying I'm faster than Barry?
我是说与他接受训练的这个节点相比
I'm saying that at this point in his training,
你比巴里快
you're faster than Barry.
你比巴里快 你比巴里快
You're faster than Barry, you're faster than Barry,
你比巴里快
you're faster than Barry!
-我们得告诉所有人 -不是个好主意
- We got to tell everyone. - Not a good idea.
-为什么不行 -基本上是自我保护
- Why not? - Self-preservation, basically.
听着 华♥莱♥士♥ 你有着很大的潜力
Look, Wallace, you have tremendous potential.
是的 显然 但在我来到这地球后
Yes, clearly, but one thing I've learned
学到的一件事就是 不要轻慢
since coming to this Earth is you do not trifle
韦斯特一家
with the West household.
你知道的 说你同意我
No, you know-no, say you're with me.
-我同意你 -太好了
- Yeah, I'm with you. - Yeah!
现在 我们要锻炼你的 你的躲避
Now, we're gonna work on your--your--yeah, your dodging
还有你的摆臂
and your weaving.
我读了所有印度关于神话的
I've read every Hindu textbook there is on mythology
关于鬼神和半神的教科书 什么都没有
and spirits and demigods and nothing.
没有提到过萨维塔 一次也没有
No mention of Savitar, not once.
以我的经验 答案总是会随着时间揭晓
In my experience, the answers usually tend to come in time.
是啊 我不能就坐在这里
Yeah, I can't just sit back
等着萨维塔或是炼金术师袭击
and wait for Savitar or Alchemy to attack.
你不能总是担心可能发生的未来
You can't worry about what may or may not lie ahead.
再说
Besides...
现在是圣诞节
it's Christmas.
是与你关心的人欢聚的时刻
A time to be with the ones you care about.
你知道 就只是萨维塔还没被打败
You know, it's just, Savitar's still out there.
是 但不是现在
Yeah, but not right now.
你美丽的女朋友才是重点
And your beautiful girlfriend is.
把你的脑袋从那些书中拉出来
Get your head out of the books
回到你的生活中 与你所爱的人相处
and back into your life with your loved ones
趁你现在还拥有他们
while you have them.
杰伊认为他想出了找到石头的办法
Hey, Jay thinks he figured out a way to find the stone.
你没事吧
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直看到我哥哥
I keep seeing my brother.
这里到处都是 在控制室也是
Everywhere-here, in the cortex...
这是丹堤死后你的第一个圣诞节
Well, this is your first Christmas since Dante died.
也许是你的大脑在捉弄你
Maybe your mind's playing tricks on you.
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Probably.
曾有那么一次圣诞节 一大家子团聚
There was this one Christmas, big family affair.
而丹堤和我 你知道的
and Dante and I, you know,
我们小时候经常打架
we used to fight all the time as kids,
但是那一个圣诞节
but that one Christmas,
我们没有打架
we didn't fight.
我们就坐在那里喝酒聊天
We just sat and we talked and we drank
一整瓶的威士忌 然后...
a whole bottle of whiskey, and...
那一整晚 我们都在笑
that whole night, we were laughing.
那真是...
It's...
而就那一晚
And that one night--
那一晚 我们有了兄弟的感觉
that one night, it was like we felt like brothers.
我爸爸死前的那个圣诞节
The last Christmas before my dad died,
下了很久很久的雪
it snowed and snowed.
他和我就坐在屋里 看老电影
He and I just sat inside, watching old movies
任由外边的世界变成白色
while the whole world turned white.
简直是梦幻一般
It was magical.
咱们今年就只谈扫兴的事吗
Are we about to be the Grinches this year?
你这克制力真不错
Nice use of restraint.
是啊 我采购之后
Yeah, well, I shopped,
又采购 现在
and I shopped, and now,
我准备好躺到你的怀里了
I am ready to drop into your arms.
抱歉我错过了和你一起圣诞节采购
I'm sorry I missed Christmas shopping with you.
没事 我买♥♥了一切必需品
It's okay. I have everything I need.
所以你对给我礼物有像
So are you as excited to give me my present
我给你礼物那样期待吗
as I am to give you yours?
那当然
Yeah, of course.
肯定的 没错
Definitely. Yeah.
你是买♥♥了礼物的 对吧
You did get me something, right?
我是给你买♥♥了
I did get you something, yeah.
我就是 还没有打包呢
I just--I haven't wrapped it yet, is all.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表