剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
*You heart breaker*
*无论流向何处*
*Wherever you're going*
*我都会紧追不舍*
*I'm going your way*
*你我结伴流浪*
*Two drifters*
*踏遍山河*
*Off to see the world*
*大千世界 尽情探索*
*There's such a lot of world to see*
*望着同一道*
*We're after*
*彩虹尽头*
*The same...rainbow's end*
*在河湾等候*
*Waiting 'round the bend*
*我亲爱的好友*
*My huckleberry friend*
*月亮河*
*Moon river*
*还有我*
*And me...*
唱得真动听
What a singer, huh?
-是啊 -你认识她
- Yeah. - You know her?
认识
Yeah, I do.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
巴里
Barry?
巴里 是你 谢谢拉奥
Barry! It's you, thank Rao!
等等 真的是你吧
Oh, wait, it's really you, right?
-是我 没错 -那就好
- Yeah, this is me, yeah. - Good.
我们到底在哪 怎么回事
What is-- where the hell are we? What's going on?
我还指望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me
或者解释下为什么我会扮成奥黛丽·赫本
or maybe explain to me why I just pulled an Audrey Hepburn
在夜店里唱歌♥
and sang in a nightclub.
-也许我们在做梦 -做相同的梦
- Maybe we're dreaming? - The same dream?
是有点 你在来这里之前
Yeah, that's... what's the last thing
所记得的最后一件事是什么
you remember before you got here?
我在超查部
I was at the D.E.O.
他们带来了一个外星罪犯
They had just brought in an alien prisoner.
他逃脱了 然后...
He got loose, and--
当时挺奇怪的 他有那么个红色的...
It was really weird. He had this, um, red--
-口袋手帕 -没错
- Pocket handkerchief? - Yes!
我在我的地球上看到你昏迷着
I saw you on my Earth. You were in a coma.
你的男朋友把你带来的
Your boyfriend brought you to us.
他不是我男朋友
He is not my boyfriend.
他就是个男孩
He--he's just a boy.
才不是我朋友
Who is not my friend.
-他跟我什么都不是 -好吧
- He's my nothing. - Okay.
好吧 不管他是谁
All right, uh, well, whoever he is
他说那个人给你施了咒
said that this guy whammied you,
然后逃到了我的地球
and then he escaped to my Earth,
他出现在了尖端科研实验室
he showed up at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我去追他 想让他唤醒你
I went after him to try to get him to wake you up--
-然后你也被下咒了 -是啊
- And then you got whammied. - Yeah.
-那我们这是在哪 -我不知道
- So where are we? - I don't know.
这里可能是平行宇宙 或者...
I mean, it could be a parallel dimension, or...
可能是某种精心设计的幻觉
maybe just some elaborate illusion.
咱们得找个逃脱的办法
We just need to figure a way out.
或许我可以试试敲鞋跟三次I guess I could click my heels together three times.
《绿野仙踪》中桃乐丝敲鞋跟三次就能去想去的地方
-行啊 -我是开玩笑的
- Yeah-- - I was kidding.
好吧 那么...
Okay, all right, well...
来吧 咱们去...
Come on. Let's...
话说你歌♥唱得真不错
You're a really good singer, by the way.
谢了 我姐姐说
Hey, thanks. My sister says
卡拉OK里的卡拉就是我
I put the "Kara" in "Karaoke."
你们在这里啊
There you are!
梅林
Merlyn...
-谁 -谁
- Who? - Who?
马尔科姆·梅林
Malcolm Merlyn.
刺客联盟的前头领
Former head of the League of Assassins.
什么的什么
The what of the what?
你在胡扯些什么 小鬼
What the hell you talking about, kid?
我的名字是卡特·莫兰 这家俱乐部的主人
My name's Cutter Moran, I own this club,
你俩都是为我工作的
and both of you work for me.
-我们什么 -我付钱请你俩唱歌♥
- We what now? - I pay you to sing,
不是来给我提问的
not pepper me with questions.
而且我希望你们的曲库里有
And I hope you got something better in your songbook
比刚才在那里唱得要好的歌♥ 金发妞
than what you were belting out up there, blondie.
不许叫我金发妞
Hey! Don't call me blondie.
听着 我不知道你是谁...
Hey, look, I don't know who you are--
显然您是位用小刀的好手
obviously you're someone who's quick with a knife.
请原谅我这位朋友
You have to excuse my friend.
他说话不加思考的
He doesn't think before he talks.
我有个表兄弟也这样
Yeah, I had a cousin like that.
我只好割了他的喉
I had to slit his throat too.
格雷迪 让他们俩准备好
Grady! Get these two set up.
还有唱点我没听过的
And nothing I've heard before.
我想要原创
I want something original.
巴里 我在这里没有能力
Barry, I don't have my powers.
我也没有
Me neither.
温
Winn!
温 你也来了吗
Winn, you're here too?
温是谁 我叫格雷迪
Ah! Who's Winn? The name is Grady.
我是这里弹钢琴的
I tickle the keys around here.
你知道他怎么得到"切割者"这个别名的吧
Say, you realize how he got the nickname "Cutter,"
-是吧 -不知道
- don't you? - No.
因为他喜欢拿刀割人
Because he likes to cut people.
要我说 他就是嘴炮
You ask me, I think he's all talk.
西斯科 不是西斯科 你好
Cisco... Not Cisco. Hello.
我希望不会有那么一天
I pray that, one day, you do not find out
你发现你大错特错了 帕布洛
how very, very wrong you are, Pablo.
-回去干♥你♥的活 -好吧
- Now go do your job. - All right.
格雷迪还不知道 但总有一天
You see, Grady doesn't know this, but one day,
我会声名大噪
I'm gonna be somebody.
我会声名大噪 而且
I'm gonna be somebody, and it's gonna happen
就在这个舞台上
right there on that stage.
等着瞧 我只是需要一个机会
You'll see. I just need my one shot.
越来越稀奇了
It's just curiouser and curiouser.
对 就好像是《绿野仙踪》
Yeah, yeah, it's like "The Wizard of Oz."
-是啊 -你一会儿在那里
- Yeah. - "And you were there,
-一会儿在这里 -但却不是真的他们
- and you were there...." - Except, it's not really them.
他们都是音乐剧里的
They're all playing characters in a...
角色
musical.
巴里 我们在哪
Barry, where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
大家都说
Well, you knew what they say...
演出必须继续
the show must go on!
超女 我喜欢你演绎的《月亮河》
Supergirl, I loved your rendition of "Moon River,"
实在是太美了
such a beautiful song.
有些地方你音唱低了些
You were a little flat in places,
不过你这么可爱 那也过得去吧
but I'm willing to let it slide just because you're so cute.
等等 你对我们做了什么
Hold on. What did you do to us?
没什么
Oh, nothing much.
只是在你们心中放了一点歌♥声
Just put a little song in your heart.
放了一点
Put a little--
你为什么带我们到这里来
Why did you bring us here?
我没有带你们去哪
I didn't bring you anywhere.
我们在你们的脑海里
We're inside your heads.
你们创造了这个世界
You created this world.
我们太幸运了 本来可能会是在战争电影里
And we got lucky because it could have been a war movie
或者太空探险片里
or a--a space opera,
但幸好你们喜欢音乐剧
but thanks to your love of musicals,
你和养父母一起看了无数遍
with the countless times you watched, um, "Wizard of Oz"
-《绿野仙踪》 -你怎么知道
- with your adoptive parents... - How did you know that?
还有你 那些个下雨的夜晚
And, you, all those rainy nights
和妈妈一起看弗雷德·阿斯泰尔和弗兰克·辛纳屈
watching Fred Astaire and Frank Sinatra with Mom.
不然我们还能去哪呢
Well, where else would we be?
好吧 够了
All right, all right.
想打我 打不到吧
Swing and a miss.
我还没告诉你
I didn't tell you.
我其实不在这里
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表