剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
沃利 你真的把我吓坏了
Wally, you're really freaking me out.
我很骄傲 儿子 非常骄傲
I am, son. I'm so very, very proud.
但是你得停下来
But you have to stop.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你太努力了
You're working so hard.
你不明白这有多危险
You don't see how dangerous it is.
儿子 你不够快
Son, you're not fast enough.
永远不会
You never will be.
但是我不能停 我必须要救爱瑞丝
But I can't--I can't stop. I have to save Iris.
-我必须 -沃利
- I have to. - Wally.
你又在我脑子里了
You're in my head again.
你总是太聪明
You were always so smart.
是吧 华♥莱♥士♥
Weren't you, Wallace?
但是还不够聪明
But not smart enough.
我有逃出地狱的东西 华♥莱♥士♥
I have what I need to escape my hell, Wallace.
不 不是所有
No, not everything.
我们还有魔法石的一部分
We still have a piece of that Stone.
暂时而已
Not for long.
而一旦我拿到后 你和你所有爱的人
And once I have it, you and everyone you love
将会消失
will perish.
沃利
Wally?
我得走了 我不能让他出去
I have to go. I can't let him get out.
-你在说什么 -萨维塔
- What are you talking about? - Savitar.
你要告诉巴里 好吧
You need to tell Barry, okay?
不 我自己可以解决
No. I can do this by myself.
杰西 拜托在这里等我
Jesse, please, just wait here.
我收到了你的留言
I got your message.
先坐下来
Yeah. Come, sit down.
爱瑞丝
Iris,
我知道你生气 但是
I know you're mad, but--
不 巴里 不是这件事
No, Barry, that's not it.
你要听我说 好吧
I just want you to listen. Okay?
你得让我说出心里话
I need you to let me say what I need to say.
好的
Okay.
我不是 生你的气
I'm not angry... at you.
我明白你
I understand that you...
你想要保护我
You want to keep me safe,
我们订婚可以改变未来
and us getting engaged could change the future.
我都明白
I-- I get all of that.
巴里 你和我求婚时
Barry, when you proposed to me...
我答应了是因为
I said yes because...
我爱你胜过其他一切
I love you more than anything.
我想成为你的妻子
And I want to be your wife.
但我以为你向我求婚完全是出于爱
But I thought that you were asking me purely out of love,
而不是恐惧
not fear.
巴里 不管你有没有意识到
And, Barry, whether you realize it or not,
我们的一部分总会是有污点的
now there's always gonna be a part of us that's tainted.
爱瑞丝 我是想救你
Iris, I'm trying to save your life.
我知道 问题就在这里
I know, and that's the problem.
我想成为你的妻子 巴里
I want to be your wife, Barry.
我不想成为
I don't want to be...
你永生需要救的
someone that you're trying to save
某个人
for the rest of eternity.
永生
Eternity.
-什么也看不到 -给我吧
- Can't see anything. - Give me those.
-这东西还有用吗 -是的
- Are those things even working? - Yep.
-住手 -我想看看
- Stop it! - I just wanna see
-它坏没坏 -你在做什么
- if they're working. - What are you doing?
-你看到什么了 -我看到白色的
- What do you see? - I'm seeing these white...
-闪光 就像 -闪光
- flashes, it's like... - Flashes?
对 就像萨维塔加速经过一样 像风暴
Yeah, it's like Savitar speeding through, like, a storm.
不是风暴
No, it's not a storm.
是神速力
It's the Speed Force.
他在神速力里
He's in the Speed Force.
所以只有极速者能够看到他
That's why only speedsters were able to see him.
萨维塔为什么要藏在神速力里
Why is Savitar hiding in the Speed Force?
不是藏
He's not hiding.
那就是你未来把他困住的地方
That's where the future you trapped him.
没错
That's right.
所以萨维塔每次
And that's why Savitar only appears
只出现一会 因为神速力
for a few moments at a time, because the Speed Force
把他吸回去了 有道理
just sucks him back in. That makes sense.
但我们把魔法石
But we threw the Philosopher's Stone
扔到了神速力里
into the Speed Force.
我们恰好给了他可以用来逃脱的东西
And we gave him the very thing he needed to escape.
但他说了 他还需要一样东西
Except, he said he still needed one thing.
我认为他无法出来
I don't think he can come out
因为他没有完整的魔法石
because he doesn't have the whole Stone.
大伙
Guys...
-沃利去追萨维塔了 -什么
- Wally went after Savitar. - What?
他开始产生幻觉了
He started hallucinating.
他觉得和他说话的是他妈妈
He thought he was talking to his mom.
不 那不是 那是萨维塔
No, that's--that's not her. That's Savitar.
-他去哪了 -我不知道
- Where'd he go? - I don't know.
他急坏了 他说
Okay. He was freaking out. He said that
他要阻止萨维塔出来
he needed to stop Savitar from getting out,
然后他就冲出去了
and he sped off.
魔法石
The Stone.
不见了
It's gone?
-不见了 -巴里 我们得找到沃利
- It's gone. - Barry, we gotta find Wally.
对 如果萨维塔拿到完整的魔法石
Yeah. If Savitar gets ahold of the Stone, then--
他一定会逃出去
He'll escape for sure.
我找不到他 他关了衣服上的遥感
I can't find him. He turned off the suit's telemetry.
拜托
Oh, come on!
可怜的华♥莱♥士♥
Poor Wallace.
连门都打不开
Can't even open a portal.
你无法毁掉魔法石 华♥莱♥士♥
You can't get rid of that Stone, Wallace.
就像你无法除掉我
Like you can't get rid of me.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up.
你知道这是真的
You know it's true.
你的速度还不够快 无法靠自己把它扔进
You're not fast enough to throw it into the Speed Force
-神速力里 -闭嘴
- by yourself. - Shut up!
我要出来了 华♥莱♥士♥
I'm going to get out of here, Wallace.
然后我就会来找你
And then I'm gonna come for you...
巴里 还有你姐姐
and Barry and your sister,
我会杀掉所有你爱的人
and I'll kill everyone you love.
不 你不是真的
No, you're not real!
你只是在我脑海里
You're just in my head, just...
我是真的
Oh, I'm real,
我还知道你速度的局限
and I know the limits of your speed.
毕竟这是我赋予你的
After all, I'm the one who gave it to you.
至于那一点
And that...
赋予我速度
giving me speed...
是你犯下的最大的错误
that was your biggest mistake.
-出现了一个巨大的能量波动 -哪里
- There's a massive power surge. - Where?
旧柯布工厂
The old Kob Factory.
正在调出监控录像
Pulling up security footage.
天哪
Oh, my God.
沃利
Wally.
不 救救我 巴里
No! Help me, Barry!
我自♥由♥了
I am free!
大地 空气
Ground. Air...
我又能触摸到了 我又可以呼吸了
I can feel again. I can breathe again.
我终于打败了你
I've beaten you, finally.
沃利在哪
Where's Wally?
你刚对他做了什么
What just happened to him?
就如同希腊神话中的阿特拉斯一样
Like the Greek myth of Atlas,
在有人取代他之前他不能放下背上的苍穹
who could not put down the sky until someone took his place,
沃利取代了我在神速力中的位置
Wally has taken my place in the Speed Force.
你知道我的 我很喜欢这种美好的神话故事
You know me. I love a good myth.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表