剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We're kind of treated the same way, right?
没人尊重我们
No one shows us any respect.
尊重 我只是在试着赢得尊重 华♥莱♥士♥
Respect, I'm just trying to earn that, Wallace.
也许我们应该停止听他们的指挥了
Maybe we should stop listening to them.
是啊 什么 你这话什么意思
Yeah, what? What does that mean?
意思是我想让你训练我
It means I want you to train me.
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Mm-hmm.
电影演员 一般饰演硬汉角色
那我的动作会比连姆·尼森电影的笑点切换还快
I would be gone faster than humor in a Liam Neeson movie.
懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
-不懂 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
-不让他们发现就行 -华♥莱♥士♥
- Not if they don't find out. - Wallace.
拜托 没有人愿意帮我的
Come on. No one's gonna do this for me.
我想有所成就 HR
I want to make a difference, H.R.
不会运用超能力的话
I'm never gonna be able to
我就永远做不到了
if I don't know how to use my powers.
拜托了 我和你一样愿意帮助别人
Please. I want to help people, same as you do.
所以教教我
So show me how.
算了
Nah.
谢谢你陪我来 亲爱的
Thank you for joining me, my dear.
不客气 反正我在那边也没什么用
Of course. I wasn't being much help back there anyway.
要知道 拥有超能力并不是无药可救
You know, having powers isn't exactly a death sentence,
无论你的二重身是什么人
no matter who your doppelganger is.
我袭击了朋友们 最好的朋友们
I attacked my friends-- my best friends--
还说了非常非常可怕的话
and said horrible, horrible things to them.
但那不是你
But that wasn't you.
相信我 作为一个有时要和别人
And believe me, as a person who sometimes shares a body
共用身体的人 我知道其中的区别
with another human being, I know the difference,
你朋友也知道
and so do your friends.
我就是很害怕
I'm just so scared.
万一她回来 我却阻止不了呢
What if she comes back and I can't keep her out?
那时怎么办
Then what?
我们会一起帮你
We'll all be there for you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你回来了
You're back!
抱歉 我想找我的妻子
I'm sorry. I was looking for my wife.
真好笑 她不在这
Very funny. She's not here.
见到你可真好 我太想念你了
Oh, it's so good to see you. I missed you so much.
是吗
Did you?
当然了 我爱你 爸爸
Of course. I love you, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you too.
但抱歉 我们得走了
But I'm sorry. We have to go.
请你...
Please--
告诉你妈妈 我们很快会见面
tell your mother I'll see her soon.
-斯泰因教授 -我们必须得走了
- Professor Stein? - We have to leave now.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
战争即将到来 亨特船长
A war is coming, Captain Hunter--
你们确定还想我继续吗
Are you sure you want me to keep going?
是的 确定
Yeah. Yes.
但先给我们五分钟
Just give us five minutes.
谢谢
Please.
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是真的你
This is really you.
未来的你
Like, future you.
听我说 是这样...
Come on, look--
你告诉他们了吧
You told 'em, right?
我是准备告诉的 等这件事结束
I'm gonna tell them, yeah, when this is finished.
等这件事结束
When this is finished?
哪怕你要把他们领向一场外星人♥大♥战
Even though you're about to lead them through an alien war?
即使闪点事件之后
Even after Flashpoint?
你搞砸了所有事之后
After everything you've messed up?
你改变了所有人生之后
All the lives you've changed?
还是不准备告诉他们吗
You still don't think you should tell them?
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
杰克斯和斯泰因教授收到来自未来巴里的信息
Jax and Professor Stein found a message from me in the future
说不能相信现在的我
saying that, right now, I can't be trusted.
为什么未来巴里要这么说
And why would future you say that?
也许是因为我回到过去改变了时间线
I think because I went back in time and changed the timeline,
现在这里的情况跟我离开前不同
and now things here are different than before I left,
包括你们其中一些人的生活
including some of your lives.
我们其中一些人 比如谁呢
Some of our lives? Like who?
西斯科
Cisco.
凯特琳 沃利
Caitlin. Wally.
狄格
Dig.
我
Me?
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
显然你生了个女儿
Apparently, you had a daughter.
我生了个女儿 巴里
I had a daughter, Barry?
小约翰本来是小莎拉
Baby John was Baby Sara.
慢着 我理清一下
So, wait, you-- let me get this straight.
你是说
You just, uh--
你把我女儿从我的生活抹去
You just erased a daughter from my life?
是的
Yeah.
你不能回到过去 像这样
You can't go back and just change things
-改变事物 巴里 -我知道
- like that, Barry. - I know.
你知道我为了不改变历史事件多难受吗
You know how hard it is for me to not alter events?
我多想把我姐姐救活
To bring my sister back?
但我没这么做 因为我知道后果
But I don't, because I know the implications.
过去八个月 我们穿越时间
And all those aberrations we spent the last eight months
试着修复的那些偏差
traveling through time trying to correct--
你却决定你可以自己去创造
you just decided that it was okay for you to create your own?
我们应该早点告诉他们
We should've told 'em before.
各位 是莱拉
Guys? Guys, it's Lyla.
总统被支配者绑♥架♥了
The President's been abducted by the Dominators.
她现在需要我们
She needs us now.
好 你们去吧
Okay, you guys go.
好吗 这次我不参与
All right? I'm gonna sit this one out.
显然你们有超女 她跟我一样快
Obviously, you have Supergirl. She's just as fast as I am.
去救总统 我们晚点再谈这件事
Get the President. We can talk about this later.
你还相信我吧
You still trust me, right?
我一直都相信你
I'll always trust you,
但他们没这么容易被说服
but it might take more to convince them.
如果你需要我 我会赶过去
If you need me, I'll be there.
各位 这很疯...
Guys, this is cr--
这很疯狂
This is crazy!
大家一起去 包括巴里
Everyone is going, including Barry.
他不去我也不去
I-- I'm not going without him.
那你留下来 奥利弗
Then you'll be here, Oliver.
好吧
Okay.
知道吗 奥利弗 没关系
You know what? Oliver, it's okay.
我跟他们一起去
I will go with them.
我们去救总统
We'll get the President.
你跟巴里留下来
You stay here with Barry.
确定我们来对地方了吗
Sure we're in the right place?
这是总统的追踪器
Well, this is the last place
最后给出信♥号♥♥的地方
the President's tracer gave a signal.
肯定就在附近
Must be nearby.
没错 他在那里面
Yep. He's in there.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我可以看见他
I can see him.
我有X光视线
Oh, I have X-ray vision.
你是可以通过那种小窥视镜
Oh. You can see everyone's bits
看透大家吗
with those little peepers, huh?
-不 我... -不用管他
- No, I-- - Ignore him.
你为什么叫热浪
How did you get the name Heat Wave?
我的家人被我活活烧死
I burned my family alive,
我喜欢用火点燃事物
and I like to light things on fire.
真是多姿多彩的背景故事
Aah. Well, that's a colorful backstory.
我的精神病医生也是这么想
Well, my shrink thinks so.
顺便说下 我不会叫你超女
By the way, I'm not gonna call you Supergirl.
这样很蠢
It's stupid.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表