剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们的爸爸讨厌对方
Our fathers hate each other.
我们是不能相爱的
Our love is forbidden.
这简直就是《西区故事》
This is just like "West Side Story."
我觉得更像《异想天开》 不过...
I was thinking more "Fantasticks," But...
关键是...
Look, the point is...
我们不会告诉任何人的
We ain't telling nobody nothing.
你们也不能 明白吗
And neither are you, capisce?
"明白吗"
"Capisce."
稍等一下
Can you give us a second?
行
Sure.
他说我们要按剧本走
Okay, look, he says we need to follow the script.
我们现在身处音乐剧里
We're in a musical.
所以如果我们能说服他们向父亲坦白
So I think if we convince them to tell their fathers that
说他们恋爱了 我们也许就能出去
they're in love, maybe that'll get us out of here.
然后回家做...
And back home to being...
做单身汉...
single, yay...
至少我们可以一起做单身汉
At least we'll be single together.
这样说会让我们谁舒服一点吗
Has saying that ever made anyone feel better?
可能吧
Debatable.
好吧 所以...
Okay, so look...
你们的父亲并不完美 对吧
Your fathers aren't perfect, right?
爱情也不是完美的
Love isn't perfect.
没错 但你不能因为爱着一个人
No, but you can't let your love for somebody
就害怕面对将要发生的事
cause you to be afraid of what might happen.
无论是好是坏 你都得接受
You gotta take the good with the bad, no matter what.
-没错 -那也包括...
- Right. - And that includes...
告诉你们的父亲 你们对彼此的感觉
telling your fathers how you two feel about each other.
好吧 你说得很有道理
All right, you make a convincing argument.
-真的 -我们会说的
- You do. - We'll do it.
我们会告诉他们的 对吗
We'll tell them about us, right?
-我们应该现在就去 -好的
- Well, we should go now. - Okay.
谢了 孩子
Gee, thanks, kid.
-给你 -谢谢
- For you. - Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
在音乐剧里说服别人...
Convincing people in musicals is...
-真是简单 -没错
- really easy. - Yeah.
希望从这里出去也能一样简单
Let's hope getting out of one is just as easy.
迪格西
Digsy!
她回来了
She's back!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're safe.
我当然没事
Oh, of course I'm safe.
巴里和卡拉说 是你们派他们找我的
Barry and Kara told me that you sent them to find me.
我们很担心
We were concerned.
爸爸们 没什么好担心的
Dads, there's no reason to be concerned.
"爸爸们"
"Dads"?
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
没有
No.
我爱音乐剧 所以...
I love musicals, so...
好吧
Okay...
爸爸们 有件事...
Look, Dads, there's something that...
我要告诉你们
I need to tell you.
我恋爱了
I'm in love!
那个幸运男孩是谁
Who is the, uh-- the lucky boy?
托米·莫兰
Tommy Moran.
你说的是卡特·莫兰的儿子吗
You--you mean Cutter Moran's kid?
爸 听着 我们相爱了
Dad, look, we're in love.
你们相爱个鬼
The hell you are.
他是个流氓 他父亲也是个流氓
He's a hooligan! His father's a hooligan.
-他母亲 -打住
- His mother is-- - Hey!
别在小姑娘面前这么说
Not in front of the girl.
你不许爱那个男孩
And you're not loving that boy.
你脑子坏掉了吗
Have you lost your mind?
她是我夙敌的女儿
She is the daughter of my enemy.
迪格西·福斯就是个肮脏恶劣的无赖
Digsy Foss is a dirty, rotten scoundrel,
而那种父亲生下来的女儿也不会是什么好东西
and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree--
爸 你听我解释
Dad, if you just let me explain.
没什么好解释的 托米
There's nothing to explain, Tommy.
我知道你一直有事瞒着我
I knew you were keeping something from me.
但我从未想过居然是这种事
I never imagined it was something like this!
她已经不是你捧在手心里的那个小女孩了
She isn't your little girl anymore.
她不是了
Well, she isn't.
她已经是一位非常勇敢坚强的女性了
She's an incredibly brave, strong woman.
只要一眼 就能看得出来
One look, and you can see that.
而她想跟他在一起
And she wants to be with him.
不管她有多么害怕告诉你这件事
No matter how scared she was to tell you,
不管和他在一起会是多么危险
no matter how dangerous it is to be with him,
重要的是 他们在一起
all that matters is, they're together.
而当你找到那样的真爱
And when you find a love like that, well...
你就应该好好把握
you gotta hold on to it.
不管是谁试图阻止你
No matter who's trying to stop you.
这一点我现在反正是想明白了
That's clear to me now.
我觉得你对你儿子有点过于严厉了
I think you're being a little tough on your son.
什么
Excuse me?
很明显这就是为什么他不敢把事情当即就告诉你
Well, it's obvious why he didn't tell you right away.
我是说 看看你对此的反应
I mean, look at the way you're reacting.
或许你就先听听他的理由
Maybe if you just listen and-- and hear his reasons
尝试一下从他的角度来看待问题
and try to see things from his point of view...
或许 或许你就能理解这件事他为什么之前
maybe--maybe you'd understand why he didn't tell you...
不告诉你了
before now.
宝贝 只是
Baby doll, it's just--
你永远不会理解作为一位父亲意味着什么
you'll never understand what it means to be a father.
米莉 我的心肝宝贝 我们一直呵护着你
Millie, my darling, we've always taken care of you.
我们只是想让你开心
We just want you to be happy.
*天鹅绒 我多希望*
*Velvet, I can wish you*
*你的外套衣领丝滑柔软*
*For the collar of your coat*
*一路坦途 幸运常相伴*
*And fortune smiling all along your way*
*但我最希望*
*But more I cannot wish you*
*你能找到毕生所爱*
*Than to wish you find your love*
*拥有人生真爱*
*Your own true love this day*
*玉宇琼楼 我多希望*
*Mansions, I can wish you*
*七名仆人 红衣华服相随*
*Seven footmen, all in red*
*银盘盛着名片*
*And calling cards upon a silver tray*
*但我最希望*
*But more I cannot wish you*
*你能找到毕生所爱*
*Than to wish you find your love*
*拥有人生真爱*
*Your own true love this day*
*站在这里*
*Standing there*
*凝望着你*
*Gazing at you*
*目光深情暧昧*
*With the sheep's eye*
*露出甘甜微笑*
*And a licorice tooth*
*音乐响起 我多希望*
*Music I can wish you*
*美妙音乐伴你成长*
*Merry music while you're young*
*等到发丝花白*
*And wisdom when your hair*
*更有满腹才华*
*Has turned to gray*
*但我最希望*
*But more I cannot wish you*
*你能找到毕生所爱*
*Than to wish you find your love*
*拥有人生真爱*
*Your own true love this day*
*目光深情暧昧*
*With a sheep's eye*
*露出甘甜微笑*
*And a licorice tooth*
*还有强壮的臂膀*
*And the strong arms*
*陪伴你一生*
*To carry you away*
*一生*
*Away*
*还有强壮的臂膀*
*And the strong arms*
*陪伴你一生*
*To carry you away*
谢谢你跟我们说实话 宝贝
Thanks for telling us the truth, baby.
我太爱你们两位了
I love you both so much.
我们也爱你
We love you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay...
那么接下来你准备怎么办
So what do you want to do?
把小伙子们都召集起来
Gather up the boys.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表