剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
对 我们都不是
No. No, we're not.
西伯利亚
1♥8♥9♥2年
你好啊 闪电侠
Hello, Flash.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
巴里·艾伦 中城英雄
Barry Allen. The hero of Central City.
这里是1♥8♥9♥2年的西伯利亚
This is Siberia in the year 1♥8♥9♥2.
有些超出了你的管辖范围了
We're a little out of your jurisdiction.
听我说完 我要招募你
Yeah, hear me out. I wanna recruit you,
参加一项任务
for a mission.
我已经在帮助一群傻子行善者了
I'm already helping a bunch of idiot do-gooders.
抱歉 我受够了团队合作
Sorry. I'm up to my fuzzy hood in teamwork.
如果我说请 你会帮我吗
Would it help if I said please?
不会 你身边已经有一群超级英雄了
No. And you already have a bunch of superhero types in your life.
为什么来找我
Why ask me?
你有一套
Well, you have a...
特殊的技能
particular set of skills.
说得真好听
Great movie.
上次我们试着成为好兄弟
Last time we tried to be buddy-buddy,
结果并不理想
it didn't work out so well...
对你而言
for you.
现在为什么相信我
Why trust me now?
老实说吧 否则我就登上那艘飞船
Spit it out, or I'm gonna step onto that ship
假装我俩从没见过
and pretend like this conversation never happened.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
-你的女朋友 -未婚妻
- Oy. The girlfriend. - Fiancée.
恭喜你 她怎么了
Mazel tov. What about her?
如果你不帮我 她就会死
If you don't help me, she's gonna die.
真爱 那是你的论调
True love. That's your pitch.
那是我仅有的
It's all I've got.
我猜拯救你的女朋友
And I assume saving your girlfriend
需要我们做一些不合法的事
requires us doing something less than lawful?
我们要闯进天眼会 偷取外星人的能量源
We need to break into ARGUS and steal an alien power source.
闪电侠当小偷吗
The Flash, a thief?
这才是适合我的任务 一个条件
That's my kind of mission. One condition:
按我的规则来
my rules.
按你的规则来
Your rules.
我知道我们还没有飞机
No, I know we don't have a plane.
我们偷一架 如何 我们会还回去的
We steal a plane, okay? We'll put it back. All right?
我们从飞机上跳伞 然后落在屋顶上
And we parachute out of the plane, and land on the roof--
要落在正确的屋顶上 对吧 然后...
gotta land on the right roof, all right? And then...
从通气管道下去
right down the air ducts.
《不大可能完成的任务》风格
Mission Improbable style.
-简单 -简单
- Easy. - Easy?
-没错 -那反恐导弹呢
- Yes. - What about the counterterrorism missiles?
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
你们好 乔 西斯科
Hello, Joe! Cisco.
爱瑞丝 钻戒不错 闪闪的
Iris! Love the ice. Sparkly.
寒冷队长
Captain Cold.
史纳特 你在这里做什么
Snart, what the hell are you doing here?
史纳特会帮助我闯入天眼会
Snart's gonna help me break into ARGUS--
拿到能量源
get the power source.
尴尬
Awkward.
我看得出来你们有很多话要讲
I can see you all have a lot to talk about.
我会去实验室里 准备好一切
I'll be down in your lab, getting everything ready.
巴里 你是疯了吗
Barry, are you out of your mind?
我还以为他跟传奇们一起
I thought he was with the Legends.
-是的 -不 他死了
- He is. - No, he dead.
-这个 -你又穿越时间了
- Well... - You time travelled again?
-是的 -最初因为这个
- Yeah. - That's what got us
才落到今天这田地
in this mess in the first place.
我记得你不是说再也不那么做了吗
I thought you said you would never do that again.
我还说了会不惜一切来拯救你
I also said I would do whatever it takes to save you.
这个可没变
That hasn't changed.
我肯定你们也会有同样的感觉 对吧
And I'm pretty sure you all feel the same way, too. Right?
我没有改变时间
Look, I'm not changing time.
等任务完成
I will put him back,
我回把他送回找到他的地方
right where I found him. After we get what we need.
行 你说需要史纳特帮助 我们就需要他
Fine. You say we need Snart's help, we need his help.
那计划是什么
So what's the plan?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
闪电侠
Flash...
在战斗中弄坏了我的战衣
damaged my suit in our fight.
样子真酷 很有神格
Pretty badass. Very godlike.
心仪工作的制♥服♥
Well, dress for the job you want.
我们是一个队伍吧
We're a team, right?
巴里和凯瑟琳 再次联手
Barry and Caitlin, at it again.
你不是凯瑟琳
You're not Caitlin.
我也不是巴里
And I'm not Barry.
你确定真的要经历这事吗
You sure you're gonna go through with this?
-什么 -杀死爱瑞丝
- What? - Killing Iris.
你要带她去因凡蒂诺街
You're gonna take her to Infantino Street,
然后用一把金属长矛刺穿她后背
and ram a metal spear through her back?
不是她就是我
Well, it's either her or me.
如果她不死 我就不会诞生
If she doesn't die, I'm never born.
没错 但是...
Right, but...
在这张漂亮的小脸蛋后边
behind that pretty little face of yours,
你依然记得巴里所做的一切
you still remember everything that Barry does.
所以你记得和爱瑞丝一起长大
So you remember growing up with Iris,
与她坠入爱河 亲吻她
falling in love with her, kissing her.
你确定你准备好了结她了吗
You sure you're ready to end her life?
我所记得的
What I remember...
是被当作可有可无的生命创造出来
is being created as a disposable life.
命中注定在巴里·艾伦
Something to be... thrown away
用完之后就要被抛弃的
when Barry Allen was done with me.
他不关心我
He didn't care about me.
我为什么要关心他的爱人
Why should I care about his love?
你不是改变想法了吧
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
很好 因为你知道你需要做什么
Good. Because you know what you need to do,
当时机到来时 我希望你能准备好
and when the time comes, I expect you to be ready.
怎么了
What is it?
巴里穿越回去找史纳特帮他
Barry went back in time to get Snart's help
从天眼会偷取能量源
with stealing the power source from ARGUS.
能量源 做什么
Power source? For what?
无关紧要了
Oh... it doesn't matter.
需要我阻止他吗
Well, should I stop them?
不用 让他们去拿
No. Let them take it.
没有什么神速力枪能阻止神
No speed gun can stop a god.
我猜能量源很有可能在这里
My guess is the power source is most likely here.
-为什么是那里 -因为那是设施
- Why there? - Because it's the deepest part
最深的地方 如果它真如你所说那么珍贵
of the facility, and if it's as valuable as you say it is,
那么一个设施的最深处
then the deepest recesses of any facility
通常是最安全的地方
are usually the most secure.
聪明 史纳特 "聪明 史纳特"
Smart, Snart. "Smart, Snart."
我去继续入侵 来确定位置
I'm gonna keep hackin' away and find out for sure.
你知道还有什么可能在下边吗
Do you have any idea what else might be down there?
不重要 你只需记住四条规则
Don't matter. There are only four rules you need to remember.
制定计划 实施计划
Make the plan, execute the plan,
料到计划会出岔子
expect the plan to go off the rails...
抛弃计划
throw away the plan.
听我指示 你不会有事的
Follow my lead and you'll be fine.
我相信你
I'm trusting you.
我们都相信你
We all are.
只是别在婚宴上把我安排到单身座位
Just don't sit me at the single's table at the wedding reception.
只是好奇一问 你们计划好怎么进去了吗
Just out of curiosity, you have a plan for getting in there?
我都计划好了
I've got that covered.
给 稍等 对 好
Oh, ah--here, hold that for a second. Yeah, okay,
好 别看
and--kay-- and don't look.
闪电侠 超级英雄
Hey, Flash. Superhero.
拜托戴上面具 这里有个平民呢
Cowl on, please? We got civilians in the house.
没事 HR 我们敢把性命
It's okay. H.R., we're trusting Tracy
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表