剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
2017.
这一切开始的那年
The year it all began.
我想你应该是来寻求答案的 对吧
I'll assume you're here for some answers then, are you?
差不多
Something like that.
那你带他来错地方了 伙计
Well, you brought him to the wrong place, mate.
我只是想让他明白
I just wanted him to understand.
朱利安
Julian...
我能见见她吗
Can I see her?
我设法寻找她身上的人性 但...
I tried to find her something more humane, but...
我已经尽力了
this is the best I could do.
凯特琳
Caitlin?
是我
It's me.
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen...
我
I'm--
从过去来的
From the past.
我知道
I can tell.
你眼中没有仇恨
There's no hate in your eyes...
暂时没有
yet.
我们何德何能让您大驾光临了呢
So to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?
是来看闪电侠队下场的吗
Come to see how things turn out for Team Flash?
我想看看我朋友的遭遇
I wanted to see what happened to my friend.
我不是你的朋友 闪电侠
I am not your friend, Flash.
我很抱歉把你变成这样
I'm so sorry I did this to you.
我本应该救你的
I should have saved you.
我很高兴你把我变成这样
I'm glad that you did this to me.
但凯特琳不乐意
Caitlin wasn't.
我辜负了她
I failed her.
但我回去后就不会
But I won't when I go back.
我会找到你
I'm gonna find you.
我会帮助你
And I'm gonna help you.
你根本不是极速之神的对手
You're no match for the God of Speed.
你们没告诉他 对吧
You didn't tell him, did you?
我们总喜欢藏着秘密 对吧
Well, secrets always were our thing, weren't they?
我成为冰霜杀手时
When I became Killer Frost,
萨维塔出现在我面前 给我指明方向
Savitar appeared to me and showed me the way.
我们成为了无敌搭档
We made one hell of a team.
你当时为什么会帮他
Why would you help him?
因为他给了我你给不了的东西
Because he gave me the thing that you couldn't:
治愈我疾病的方法
the cure to my illness,
拥抱真实的自我
embracing who I really am.
你知道他是谁
You know who he is.
他是谁
Who is he?
告诉我他是谁
Tell me who he is.
我绝不会说
I'll never tell.
等你发现 你会非常吃惊
You are gonna be so surprised when you find out.
要知道 我认为你的门徒和萨维塔旗鼓相当
You know, I think your protégé went toe-to-toe with Savitar.
也许他能帮你
Maybe he can help you out.
我得见沃利
I need to see Wally.
你好
Hello?
你好 我来找沃利·韦斯特
Hi, um, I'm looking for Wally West?
我认识你 乔的照片里有你
I recognize you from Joe's photos.
你是巴里 对吧
You're Barry, right?
巴仔 巴里 没错
Barr--Barry, yeah.
-这是西斯科 -你好 贝丝
- Uh, this is Cisco. - Hey, Beth.
你好 西斯科 我是贝丝
Hey, Cisco. I'm Beth.
快进来
Come on in.
我就在楼上有需要叫我
I'll be upstairs if you need anything.
想待多久待多久
And stay as long as you like.
没什么人来拜访我们
We don't get very many visitors.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我带了一位朋友
I brought a friend.
沃利
Wally?
是我
Hey, it's me.
是巴里
It's Barry.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
爱瑞丝死了 那...
Iris died, and that...
让他陷入狂暴
sent him into this rage.
他有天晚上自己去找萨维塔
And, uh, he went after Savitar by himself one night.
乔第二天发现他脊柱骨折
Joe found him the next day with a shattered spine.
没人知道他那晚看到了什么
No one knows what he saw that night,
但无论是什么
but whatever it was...
他之后就一直这样了
he's been like this ever since.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
听着 巴里 你和乔
Listen, Barry, you and Joe--
他人呢
Where is he?
他不在这儿
Well, he's not here,
也就是说他只可能在一个地方
which means there's only one other place he can be.
乔
Hey, Joe.
你为什么在这里 巴里
Why are you here, Barry?
我只是想见你
I just wanted to see you.
想看看你怎么样了
Just wanted to see how you were doing.
你现在想知道我怎么样了
Now you want to know?
这么久了 现在才来
After all this time, now?
乔
Uh, Joe, um...
我在尽力
I'm doing my best.
我们怎么了
What happened to us?
我女儿死了
My daughter's life was taken.
还有我儿子
My son's.
然后你离开了我 巴里
And then you left me, Barry.
我生命中最后一个人
The last piece of who I was...
离开了
left.
转身逃跑了
Turned his back and ran away.
我没有陪着你吗
I wasn't there for you?
为什么现在才来
Why start now?
请你离开 巴里
I'm gonna need you to leave, Barry.
拜托
Please.
你答应过
You promised.
你答应过她 你会陪着乔
You promised her that you would be there for Joe.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我不明白什么 你抛弃了他
I don't understand what? That you abandoned him?
你抛弃了他和其他所有人
That you abandoned him and everybody else?
-你答应过的 -但我无法遵守
- You made a promise! - That I couldn't keep!
因为我失去了那么多
Not after everything I lost.
我和乔一样心碎
I was just as broken as Joe was!
-我不在乎 -你会的
- I don't care. - You will!
你会的
You will.
你想要答案 巴里
You want answers, Barry?
这个怎么样
How's this?
你会回去
You will go back.
你会不惜一切去救她
You will do everything that you can think of to save her.
你甚至会自己创造时间残余
You're even gonna create time remnants of yourself,
但他会杀了他们大多数人
but he's gonna kill them all, mostly.
然后在5月23日晚上
And then on the night of May 23rd,
爱瑞丝·韦斯特会死在你怀中
Iris West will die in your arms.
-不 -在那一刻
- No. - And in that moment
她咽下了最后一口气
that she takes her last breath,
你感觉像是永恒一般
it'll feel like an eternity.
这会让你崩溃
And it will break you.
她是你一生的挚爱 巴里
She's the love of your life, Barry.
她是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life.
没有别的办法了 除非阻止萨维塔
There'll be nothing left at all but stopping Savitar.
所以你不会陪着乔
So no, you won't be there for Joe.
凯特琳成为冰霜杀手时 你也不在
You won't be there when Caitlin becomes Killer Frost.
同样还有萨维塔毁灭沃利时
When Savitar destroys Wally.
你都没有在他们身边
You won't be there for any of them.
但将来有一天 你会阻止他
But then one day, you'll stop him.
你会把他永远封锁在神速力中
You'll lock him in the Speed Force forever.
但那时
But at that point...
他已经赢了
he already won.
因为你爱的一切都消失了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表