剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
试试看
Let's see.
天 酒真烈
Damn, that's strong.
这杯也是 我天
So is that, my God!
我们的祖母都是酒鬼
Our grandmothers are alcoholics.
没错
Yes.
严格来说 我们不是必须要
You know, technically, we don't have to be standing
站在槲寄生下
under the mistletoe to-- mm.
终于
Finally.
不需要小屁孩指指点点
No comments from the peanut gallery.
没有 但真的是时候了
No, but really, it's about time.
等一下
Hold on.
是我女儿
And it's my daughter.
等我一下
ah, just give me a quick minute,
我马上回来跟你继续
and then we can--yeah.
-宝贝 -乔
- Hey, kiddo... - Joe.
我看见你吻她了 干得好
I saw you kiss her, good job.
我们...没错 就是那样
We're--oh, that's right, the thing.
BA 过来
BA, hey. Come on.
你吃了多少那个了
How many of those have you had?
-你去哪了 -我在这里
- B--where'd you go? Here. - I'm right here.
我看见了
Oh, I see ya.
现在塞西尔走开了
Now that Cecile's away,
这是我们一起送你的
this is from all of us to you.
圣诞快乐 儿子
Merry Christmas, son.
-真的吗 -对呀 现在是时候了
- Are you serious? - Yeah, man, it's time.
你准备好了 华♥莱♥士♥
You're ready, Wallace.
欢迎你加入队伍
Welcome to the team.
闪电小子
Kid Flash.
真的要叫我闪电小子吗
Are we really calling me "Kid Flash"?
我想是的
Yeah, I think we are.
闪电小子
Kid Flash!
-警♥察♥ -我来
- Police! - I got it.
不是警♥察♥ 我们是警♥察♥
It's not the police. We're the police.
你是警♥察♥
You're the police!
冷静
Calm down.
你好 朱利安
Hey, Julian.
-进来吧 我来 -谢谢
- Come on in. Here, let me get that. - Thanks.
发生了这么多事后
after everything that happened,
感觉孤军奋战挺寂寞的
being alone felt a bit lonely, so...
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么
What's this?
我跟辛格队长谈过了 他还没
I spoke to Captain Singh, and he hadn't put through
处理你的辞职申请
your resignation paperwork yet, so...
如果你想回到你以前的实验室
well, if you'd, uh, you know, like your old lab back,
或者你想跟我继续一起合用
or you'd like to share it again.
谢谢你 朱利安
Thanks, Julian.
圣诞快乐 伙计
Merry Christmas, man.
-谢谢你 伙计 -谢谢你
- Cheers, mate. - Yeah, thank you.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
-你要蛋酒吗 -好啊
- Can I offer you some eggnog? - I'd love some, yeah.
大家圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas, everyone
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
谢谢你
Thank you, yeah.
-听见了吗 -在外面
- Do you hear that? - It's outside.
报佳音
Carolers.
雨中报佳音
Caroling in the rain.
真糟糕
That sucks.
-你在干什么 -没事 我可以
- What're you doing? - It's okay, I got this.
虽然我们无法过个完美的圣诞
We may not be able to have a perfect Christmas,
但我们能过个白色圣诞
but we can have a white one.
那么
So.
我们什么时候交换礼物
When are we gonna exchange presents?
现在就交换吧
How 'bout right now?
-好 -跟我走
- Okay. - Follow me.
-好 -我们走吧
- Okay. - Let's get out of here.
小心门槛
Okay, going through a door, be careful.
好 我到了
Okay, right here.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Okay, are you ready? - Yeah.
好
All right.
现在可以睁开
Open your eyes...
眼睛
now.
我不明白 这是哪里
I--I don't understand, where are we?
家
Home.
什么
What?
我不能再睡在西斯科的沙发了
I couldn't sleep on Cisco's couch anymore,and
你那里又不够两个人住
your place is sort of small for two,
所以我租下了这里
so I signed a lease
放了我俩的名字
and I put both of our names on it.
我只给你买♥♥了个钱包
I got you a wallet.
我肯定会很喜欢
I'm sure I'll love it.
巴里 你跨出了一大步
Barry, this is a big step.
我不觉得
Not for me.
我不知道未来会怎样
I don't know what's gonna happen in the future.
我只知道此时此地
All I know is, right here, right now,
我要跟你一起度过所有时光
I want to spend every moment I can with you.
你是我每天醒来要见到的第一个人
You're the first thing I want to see when I wake up.
还有睡前
And the last thing--
我爱你 巴里·艾伦
I love you, Barry Allen.
我爱你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特
I love you, Iris West.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表