剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Wow, you kissed Iris. - Well, not anymore.
我亲了爱瑞丝·韦斯特两次
I've kissed Iris West twice,
而我把那两条时间线都抹去了
and I have managed to erase both times from existence.
我讨厌发生这种事
Man, I hate it when that happens.
这还不是今天最严重的事
That's just the least of my problems today.
乔 我能和你说两句话吗
Joe, hey-hey, man, um, can we talk for a second?
我要把这个拿去给辛格
Yeah, I just gotta drop this off for Singh.
辛格队长回来了吗 好极了
Oh, Captain Singh's back? That's just terrific.
怎么了 他去哪了吗
Yeah, why, did he go somewhere?
没 也许吧 我不知道
No-- maybe. I don't know, I--
蒙面兜帽会让你大脑窒息吗
Is that cowl cutting off all the oxygen in your brain?
什么 不会啊 为什么这么问
What? No, I'm fine. Why? Why?
因为你最近的表现很奇怪
Because you've been acting real odd lately.
昨晚问爱瑞丝为什么不在家
Asking why Iris wasn't at the house last night.
今早在尖端科研实验室又很奇怪
And that stunt you pulled at S.T.A.R. Labs this morning.
你很清楚她为什么不和我说话
You know damn well why she's not talking to me.
当然知道 因为
Of course. Uh, because sh--
因为我该跟她说她母亲还活着
Because I should have told her her mother was alive
但我没说
but I didn't.
但她不是原谅你了吗
Yeah, but she forgave you for that.
谁都知道她会原谅的
One would think that she would have.
我不知道她会不会原谅我
I don't know if she ever will or not,
但你插手干预也于事无补 巴仔
but you sticking your nose into it isn't helping, Bar.
-有心就行了 -我...好吧
- Good intentions and all. - I was-- okay.
今早我们又发现了一具外壳
We found another husk this morning.
外壳
Husk?
辛格要求尽快处理
Singh wants this processed ASAP.
朱利安·艾伯特
超能力者犯罪现场鉴证专家
市里出现的那些人皮壳
Yes, the skin husks we've been finding around the city
我们认为是从超能力者身上蜕下来的
are the ones we think are attached to the meta-humans.
这已经是第四具了
This is now the fourth one.
巴里·艾伦
犯罪现场鉴证员
在第五具出现之前
Well, let's figure out what's happening
赶紧查清楚吧
before there's a fifth.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
沉住气
Deep breaths.
你好
Hello?
你好 艾伦先生
Yes. Hello, Mr. Allen.
你还在这里 但是不必了
I can still see you're there and no,
我不需要你的帮忙 谢谢
I don't want your help, thank you.
你怎么在这里 朱利安·艾伯特
What are you doing here, Julian Albert,
超能力者犯罪现场鉴证专家
meta-human CSI specialist?
我和你说过超能力者大会只有两天
I did tell you the meta-human conference was only for two days.
好吧 但是这里
Okay, but this is--
很遗憾这里还是我们的实验室
Still our lab... unfortunately.
市里把我调来这里之前 忘记提到
Yes, County forgot to mention that significant detail
这么重要的细节 但是事已至此
before assigning me, but here we are.
看来我们不仅要成为室友
Looks like you and I get to be roomies
而且比我们希望的还要久
for a little longer than we'd hoped.
室友
Roomies.
有新人来上班
There's a whole new guy at work
你完全不知道吗
that you didn't even know about?
不知道 他在那都快工作了一年
Yeah. And he's worked there for almost a year.
而且他很不喜欢我
And he doesn't like me very much, apparently.
怎么可能呢 没人不喜欢巴里·艾伦
Well, that's impossible. Everybody likes Barry Allen.
你就像布丁 人人都喜欢布丁
You're like pudding. Everybody likes pudding.
不是所有的人
Not everyone.
三十七
37.
我讨厌我们从不交谈
I hated that we never spoke.
我想让我最苦恼的事情是
I think the thing that haunts me the most is the fact
我从来没和他说我爱他
that I never told him I loved him.
或是仰慕他
Or that I idolized him.
我一直都记得丹堤
I have memories of Dante all the time.
但这些回忆感觉不像礼物
But they don't feel like gifts.
而像是在提醒我
They feel like reminders...
我做错的事
of what I did wrong,
我没法再拥有跟丹堤一起的记忆了
and how I'll never make another memory with Dante again.
失陪一阵
Excuse me.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
等等 你现在才来关心我吗
Oh, wait a second. Now you wanna be there for me?
我只是试着去理解
I'm just trying to understand.
我哥哥死了
My brother's dead.
没什么好理解的
There's nothing to understand.
门在那
Exit's that way.
所以你改变了时间线
So you altered the timeline,
乔和爱瑞丝在冷战
Joe and Iris don't talk anymore,
警局里的新同事
there's a guy at work-- a new guy--
不喜欢你
who doesn't like you,
你没亲过爱瑞丝
you never kissed Iris,
西斯科的哥哥死了
and Cisco's brother is dead.
无可否认 这些都是问题
Admittedly, that is an issue.
如果还有更多的问题呢
And what if there's more?
这里有任何改变吗
Well, has anything here changed?
没 我不知道
No, I don't know. I mean,
一切貌似都没变吧
everything seems the same, I think.
那就好
Good.
我能用用... 等等
Can I use-- hold on.
我会非常小心的
I'll be real careful.
我会用 别担心 我会用
I got it, don't worry. I got it.
我也不知道 一切似乎很正常
Yeah, I don't know-- I mean, everything looks okay.
等等
Wait.
狄格抱着的小孩子是谁
Who's that young boy with Dig?
不是吧 他之前没有孩子吗
No way. He didn't have kid before?
他之前有孩子 有的
No, he had a kid. He has-- he has a kid.
是小莎拉
Yeah, it was baby Sara.
这是小约翰
Baby John.
-不 -不是吧
- No. - Are you--
天呐 这真会影响到我们
Oh, my God. It really can affect us.
这样吧 我不想再知道了
Okay, you know what? I don't wanna know anymore.
我知道你的压力很大
Okay, I know this is a lot of pressure,
但是事情都会好起来的
but everything's gonna be all right.
我搞乱了所有人的生活
I screwed up everyone's life.
也许你该告诉他们
Yeah, well, maybe you should tell them.
我不会告诉他们的
I'm not gonna tell them.
说出来又有什么用呢
I mean, how is that gonna help?
只会让事情变得更糟糕
That's just gonna make everything worse.
我不知道该怎么补救
I mean-- I don't know how to fix this.
你会想出办法的
Okay, well, you're gonna figure it out.
如果我从你身上学到了什么
If there's one thing I've learned from you,
那就是与你一起 一切都有可能
is that with you, anything is possible.
为什么 因为我是闪电侠吗
Why? 'Cause I'm The Flash?
不 因为你是巴里·艾伦
No. Because you are Barry Allen.
亲切 可爱 善良的巴里·艾伦
And sweet, loving, kind Barry Allen
人人都喜欢
that everybody likes,
那个就像布丁一样的巴里·艾伦
the Barry Allen who's just like pudding,
能补救这一切
can fix this.
所以去补救吧
So go and fix this.
好
Yeah.
好的 你说得对
Okay, you're right. Yeah.
-快去 -现在吗
- Now! - Right now?
-是的 -好吧 好的
- Yes! - Okay, all right.
停车
Stop!
来找我
Find me.
谁 找谁
Who? Who?
炼金术师
我是炼金术师
I am Alchemy.
我出现幻觉
I have visions...
看到另一种人生
of another life.
求你让幻觉停止
Please, make them stop.
这真的就是你想要的吗
Is that what you really want?
真的想让幻觉停止
To make the visions stop?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表