剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Well, fantastic choice, Cisco.
本来是木头是铁还是石头都无所谓
Well, it shouldn't matter if it's wood or steel or stone.
只要你移♥动♥的够快 你就能穿过任何东西
If you're moving fast enough, you can phase through anything.
即便是熔岩也行
Even molten lava--
你知道 如果你掉入了火山的话
you know, if you ever ended up in a volcano.
我还是搞不明白
You know, I-I still don't get it.
-你是怎么做到的 -好吧
- How do you do this? - All right.
来 看好了
Here. Watch.
当你的震动和空气的自然频率相同时
When you vibrate at the natural frequency of air,
你的身体 你的细胞 就会处于激发状态
your body, your cells, will be in an excited state
这样你就可以
that'll allow you...
穿越物体
to phase.
好吧 这个没有什么帮助
Yeah, it's not-it's not really helping.
我具体的要怎么做
What exactly do I do?
感受你的身体 好吗
Connect with your body, right?
感受空气 成为纯粹的电
Connect with the air. Be pure electricity.
你要感觉你周围的一切
You have to feel everything that's around you.
好吗
All right?
加速然后感觉万物
So go fast and feel things.
好吧 不用担心
Yeah, no worries.
你能做到的 华♥莱♥士♥
You can do this, Wallace.
好吧
Okay.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
你能做到的
You can do this.
好了 再来
All right, again.
-好吗 -你能行的
- Yeah? - You got this.
这不行 根本不行
This isn't working. It's not working.
你一直在训练他 要怎么办
You've been training him. What's worked?
你知道要怎么对付这家伙吗
You know what works with that guy?
诚恳的鼓励 你能行的 华♥莱♥士♥
Vocal encouragement. You got this, Wallace!
我都不知道你问他干什么
I don't know why you even ask him.
威尔斯对我是怎么做的
What did Wells do with me?
他精心筹划过的计划
His plan was, uh, more methodically constructed
可比《七♥宗♥罪♥》里的约翰·杜还完整
than John Doe's in "Seven""
并且他可有更多的时间来准备
And he had a bit more time to work it out
估计前后有个十五年吧
by, give or take, 15 years.
我们可没有十五年的时间
Well, we don't have 15 years.
有罪案发生了 我得走了
I have a crime scene. I got to go.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
让他一直进行练习
Just make sure he keeps practicing.
冲啊 华♥莱♥士♥
Go, Wallace!
尸体是被那个骑行者发现的
Body was found by that bicyclist.
和第一起的犯罪手法相同
Same M.O. as the first one.
这个受害者昨晚在这里表演
This victim was performing here last night.
他是一名酒吧歌♥手 名叫胡里奥·门德斯
He's a lounge singer named Julio Mendez.
胡里奥·门德斯
Julio Mendez?
有谁见到韦斯特警探了吗
Has anybody seen Detective West?
在闪点里 他是门德斯警长
In Flashpoint, he was Captain Mendez.
抱歉 在闪点 这个你曾经生活过的
Sorry. In Flashpoint, this-this alternate universe
平行宇宙中 他是中城警局的一员吗
that you lived in, he worked at the CCPD?
是的
Yeah.
等等 另一个受害者 斯图尔特·霍尔兹曼
Wait a second, the other-the other vic, Stuart Holzman--
咱们有他的照片吗
do we have a photo of him?
-有 -我能看看吗
- Yeah. - Can I see it?
等一下 就是他
Yeah, hold on. That's him.
怎么了
What is it?
他也是那里的警♥察♥
He was a cop there, too.
所以这是第二个闪点里警♥察♥被杀了
So this is the second dead cop from Flashpoint?
是的
Yeah.
咱们得找出这家伙是谁
We got to figure out who this guy is.
如果我们抓紧时间 还有机会
Well, if we hurry, there's still a chance
我们可以在他尸体分解之前
we can get some of the attacker's
得到凶手残余的DNA
residual DNA before this corpse disintegrates,
但我们得快点
but we've got to move quick.
巴里 这你帮得上忙
Barry, you can help with that.
好的 走吧
All right, come on.
有人看到我了吗
Did anybody see me?
天啊 我都差点没看到你
Damn, I barely saw you.
我们得走了
Look, we got to get going.
乔 等等
Hey, Joe, hold on.
我知道你很激动
Um, look, I-I know how excited you are
我们要跟琼妮和塞西尔喝咖啡什么的
for this coffee thing with Joanie and Cecile,
但我觉得我们应该推迟一下
but I think we should hold off.
我觉得现在这么做不好
I don't think it's a good idea right now.
巴仔 这两起袭击并不算是有规律可循
Bar, these two attacks don't establish a pattern.
-可是 -再说了 我是警♥察♥
- Well... - And besides, I'm a cop.
如果每次我有危险就取消计划
If I canceled my plans every time I was in danger,
那我就出不了门了
I'd never leave the house.
你说得对
I-I hear you.
我只是确保你安全
I would just feel a lot better
才会觉得安心
knowing you were someplace safe.
你说说还有哪个地方
Name a place safer than a coffee shop
比我和两个极速儿子在一起的咖啡厅更安全
with my two speedster sons.
见琼妮对塞西尔很重要
Meeting Joanie is important to Cecile,
因此对我也很重要
therefore it's important to me.
有些事情值得去冒险
Some things are worth taking risks for.
好吧 我们走吧
All right. Let's get out of here.
发现什么了吗
Anything?
除了这个尸体
Aside from this body
正当着我们的面分解以外吗
disintegrating before our eyes?
没什么异常的了
Nothing unusual.
这些坏死组织肯定有一个最严重地方
There must be a heightened point of necrosis somewhere.
听着
Look!
在这个尸体像之前那个分解成灰之前
We have less than 50 minutes before this corpse disintegrates
我们还有五十分钟
into ash like the last one.
-我们必须现在找出来 -我知道
- We need to find it now. - I'm aware.
如果我一个人做的话可能会更快
This might be a faster process if I did it alone.
要知道 我做过尸检的 朱利安
You know, I've done autopsies before, Julian.
我相信你做过
I'm sure you have.
只是如果我一个人做的话
This might just be a quicker process
可能会更快
if I did it alone.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他手掌心那里
The gradation is darker
和人有接触
on the palm of his hand
看起来颜色更深
from the point of contact.
是啊 是啊
I see, I see.
以前巴里抱怨和你共用实验室的时候
You know, I used to think Barry was overreacting
我还觉得他是反应过激了
when he complained about sharing a lab with you.
但现在我算是理解他的苦了
But now I understand his frustration.
相信我 没人比我更苦了
Believe me, no one is more frustrated than I.
你知道你是可以做到不每时每刻
You do realize that it's possible not to be a jerk
都当个混♥蛋♥的 对吧
all the time, right?
对对对
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
正在扫描
正在扫描
人类
超能力者
两株DNA
Two strains of DNA.
其中一株一定是凶手的
One of them must be from our killer.
超能力者DNA数据库
但是这里面有其他东西
But, you know, there's something else here.
其中一株DNA里有一个元素
One of the DNA strains has an element in it.
你之前看到过类似这样的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything like that before?
看到过
I have--
在炼金术师制♥造♥的超能力者外壳里看到的
in all the meta husks created by Alchemy.
这意味着杀了两个无辜市民的超能力者
Which means the meta that killed our two innocent people...
是我造就的
was created by me.
吉特斯咖啡店
-塞西尔的法式烘焙咖啡 -谢谢
- French roast for Cecile. - Thank you.
琼妮的无奶绿茶拿铁
Non-dairy green tea latte for Joanie.
你不怎么喝咖啡吗 琼妮
You not much of a coffee drinker, Joanie?
我以前喝 但后来我得知
Well, I used to be, but then I learned
高温烘焙的咖啡豆
hot roasted coffee beans contain
含有大量致癌物质丙烯酰胺
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表