剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Team Legends is here.
-这就都到齐了吧 -是的吧
- Is that everyone? - I think so?
内特和阿玛雅留守乘波号♥
Nate and Amaya are back watching the Waverider.
俩新来的
The newbies.
太酷炫了
That was cool.
各位
Guys
感谢大家过来
Thanks for coming.
巴里 你不是要带外星人过来吗
Barry, I thought you were bringing an alien.
对 带来了
And, yeah, we did.
各位 这是我朋友卡拉·丹弗斯
Everybody, this is my friend, Kara Danvers,
在她的地球上也叫超女
or, as she's known on her Earth, Supergirl.
她哪里"超"了
What makes her so super?
这个嘛
Well?
我信了
I'm convinced.
史上最佳团队
Best. Team-up. Ever!
装备准备好了
您有什么指示
把人类领袖带过来
战争还未打响就会终结
尖端
科研
实验室
好了 我想我都记住了
Okay. I think I have this.
-奥利弗 -绿箭侠
- Oliver. - Green Arrow.
-狄格 -斯巴达
- Dig. - Spartan.
-西娅 -快手
- Thea. - Speedy.
好
Okay.
-莎拉 -白金丝雀
- And Sara. - White Canary.
-杰克斯和斯泰因教授 -火风暴
- Jax and Professor Stein. - Firestorm.
-雷 -帕尔默 原子侠
- Ray. - Palmer. The Atom.
还有米克
And Mick.
热浪
Heat Wave.
然后是...
And...
爱瑞丝 凯特琳和费利西蒂
Iris, Caitlin, and Felicity.
好棒
Yes!
而你有冰冻能力 但是却不能使用
And you, you have cold powers, but you can't use them?
-你有超能力 -说来话长了
- You have powers? - It's a long story.
巴里 奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠吗
Barry, so, Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow?
-是的 -天呐
- Yeah. - Oh, my God.
-那现在他更性感了 -天呐
- He just got so much hotter. - Oh my God.
西斯科 我们该开始干正事了吧
Okay, Cisco, we should probably get started.
这就是支配者
These are the Dominators.
关于它们的信息我们掌握得很少
We don't know much about them.
除了它们非常强大
Except they're really strong.
小时候我听说过很多它们的故事
I-I heard a lot of stories about them when I was a kid.
我还没出生的时候它们就来到了我的星球
They came to my planet before I was born.
它们在很多人身上做了实验
They did experiments on a lot of people.
杀害的人更多
Killed a lot more.
不过不只是它们
Well, they're not the only ones
拥有超人的力量吧
with superhuman strength, I hear.
巴里说你比火车头的力量还大
Barry says that you're more powerful than a locomotive.
我们可以把卡拉当做训练的假想敌
We should use Kara as a stand-in for training.
什么时候轮到这个罗宾汉发号♥施令了
Since when is Robin Hood calling the shots?
米克的意思是
What I think Mick is trying to say
我们应该确定一下谁来当总指挥
is it would be nice if we knew who was in charge around here.
我们投票好了
Maybe we should take a vote.
选个队长出来 选一个我们都信任的人
Choose a leader. Someone we can all trust.
我相信奥利弗 我投他一票
Well, I trust Oliver. He's got my vote.
非常感激 西斯科
Appreciate that, Cisco,
但巴里把我们召集到了一起
but Barry put us all together.
队长应当是他
It should be him.
也有道理
Fair enough.
好吧
Okay.
行 好吧 那么我想 作为队长
Cool, all right, well, I guess as Team Leader,
首先我们该做的就是开始...
first thing to do is start out by...
-模拟一次进攻 -我们来模拟一次进攻
- Doing a test run. - Let's do a test run.
对 我们来模拟一次进攻
Yeah, let's do a test run.
-以超女为假想敌 -以超女为假想敌
- Against Supergirl. - Against Supergirl, all right?
以超女为假想敌模拟一次进攻
Test run against Supergirl.
我们是不是要假装
Are we just supposed to pretend
没有听见他在说话呀
like we don't hear him?
所以大家就换上装备吧 拿出点干劲
So just suit up. Mm-kay? Look alive.
我们以外星人为训练对象来训练对战外星人
We're training to fight aliens by fighting an alien, so...
-快去吧 -大家换上装备
- Do it. - Suit up.
-别说了 -怎么了
- Stop. - What?
奥利弗 卡拉 和你们说几句
Oliver. Hey. Kara. Really quick.
我很激动你们两个现在见面了
I was excited about the two of you guys meeting each other.
奥利弗是第一个训练我的人
Oliver was the first person to train me.
-真的 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你把他训练得很好呀
Well, you did a really good job.
因为我没有手下留情
It's 'cause I didn't hold back.
我射中了他一箭 你也不能手下留情
I shot him. You can't hold back either.
-他确实射中了我一箭 -好狠
- He did shoot me. - Ouch.
好吧 你确定吗
Okay. Are you sure about that?
我可才刚刚认识这些人
I just met these people--
这些人需要知道
These people need to understand
这会是一场艰难的战斗
this isn't gonna be easy.
不要手下留情 尤其是对我
Don't hold back. Especially against me.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他是不喜欢我吗
Does he not like me?
他对每个人都这样 时间久了就好了
He's like that with everyone. He'll warm up to you.
老西部的矮星加上复♥制♥器 就有了这新战衣
Old West Dwarf Star plus Replicator, equals new suit.
我想说 雷
You know what, Ray?
可能就我这么想 这战衣需要更新了
Maybe it's just me, but I think this thing's due for an update.
是的
Yes.
但要在我们支配了支配者之后了
But after we dominate the Dominators.
我知道你之前在那是干嘛的了
I see what you did there.
我得去干活了
Listen. I got to get to work.
费利西蒂在等我
Felicity's waiting for me.
我们之后再聊
But we'll talk about this later.
巴里
Hey, Barry.
史纳特在哪
Where's Snart?
我很抱歉 巴里 我忘了我们没告诉过你
Man, I'm sorry, Barry. I forgot that we never told you.
发生了什么
What happened?
他牺牲了自己 救了大家
He sacrificed himself. Saved us all.
-他是个英雄 -是个传奇
- He died a hero. - A Legend.
沃利 你来这儿干什么
Wally, what are you doing here?
你不能就这么出现
You can't just show up and think
想着要和其他人一起训练
you're gonna train with everyone else.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为我们要给你做更多的测试
Because we need to test you more.
HR说我的测试结果很棒
HR Said that my results were great.
他说我可以来
He said I'm good to go.
我不管HR怎么说 你还没准备好
I don't care what HR Said. You are not ready.
-我准备好了 -沃利
- I am ready. - Wally.
这里的所有人都干这行很久了
Everyone here has been doing this
而这次还是他们面对过的
for a long time, and this is gonna be
最艰难的挑战
the hardest challenge they have faced.
对抗炼金术师 萨维塔 或者外星人
Fighting Alchemy or Savitar or aliens
不是你可以轻易尝试的
isn't something you just show up and try.
如果你搞砸了 你会死的
If you screw up, you could die.
你懂吗
Do you-- do you get that?
好吧
Great.
卫星没有发现什么异常
Satellite's not picking up anything abnormal.
没有
No.
我不知道能不能通过这种方式找到支配者
I don't know if we're gonna find any Dominators this way.
我不禁注意到
I--just, I couldn't help but notice
气氛有点紧张
things are a little bit tense.
不用震波也能知道
You don't need to be able to Vibe to figure that out.
好吧 显然 生巴里的气
Okay, so apparently, it's, like, illegal
就是违法的
to be mad at Barry, but guess what.
但是他搞砸了 和其他人一样
He screws up, just like the rest of us.
他搞砸了的时候
Yeah, and when he does, he feels bad
也和其他人一样难过
like the rest of us too.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表