剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他取代了你的位置 什么
He took your place. What...
你创造闪点之时
When you created Flashpoint,
无意中为我的回归提供了途径
you unwittingly provided me with the means for my return.
沃利
Wally...
你让我想到了把沃利变成闪电小子这个方法
You gave me the idea to turn Wally into Kid Flash,
让他变得足够快以取代我
to make him fast enough to replace me
在你打造的牢笼中的位置
in your prison.
他的年少无知和轻狂帮了我大忙
His youth and ego were my allies.
他被名利和速度所吸引
So taken with his fame and speed,
完全没有发觉自己正奔向我的陷阱
he never saw he was running right into my trap.
我要如何把他救出来
How do I get him out?
沃利已经被带走了
Wally's gone.
我要如何把他救出来
How do I get him out?
在无尽的虚空之中永恒地承受着折磨
Suffering in an endless void for all eternity.
又一位巴里·艾伦没能拯救的牺牲品
Another victim Barry Allen failed to save.
不
No!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
如果你有能力终结我的生命
If you had the strength to end my life,
你早就在未来这么做了
you would have done it in the future.
但巴里·艾伦未能痛下杀手 他是个好人
But Barry Allen doesn't kill. He's the good guy.
乔抚养成人的男孩 爱瑞丝心爱的男人
The boy Joe raised. The man Iris loves.
你拥有一切
You have everything.
但同时也不配拥有一切
And deserve none of it.
我要像我在未来已经做过的那样毁了这座城市
I'm going to destroy this city like I did in the future,
这样你就可以看清♥真♥♥相♥了 巴里
so you can see the truth, Barry.
然后 你会把我当成神一样膜拜
And then, you'll treat me like a god.
你根本不是神
You're not a God!
你是谁
Who are you?
我就是未来 闪电侠
I am the future, Flash.
露出你的真面目
Show your face.
我是如此强烈的想杀了你
I want so badly to kill you,
我也会这么做的
and I will.
但你必须得多活一会
But you have to live a little while longer.
活到亲眼看着爱瑞丝死去
Long enough to see Iris die.
刀刃没有伤到你的内脏
The blade didn't hit your organs,
但它击碎了你的锁骨
but it did shatter your clavicle.
忍♥耐一下 伙计 忍♥住
Hang in there, man, hang in there.
-我们得把刀刃拔♥出♥来♥ -拔吧
- We have to take it out. - Do it!
你的新陈代谢系统
Any medicine I give you
会迅速消耗掉我给你用的任何药物
your metabolism will burn through.
好的 直接拔 好吗
All right. Just do it, okay?
-就直接拔♥出♥来♥ -把他按住
- Just do it. - Hold him down.
-好了 -你会没事的 伙计
- Okay. - Gonna be okay, mate.
-你会没事的 -咬住这个
- You're gonna be okay. - Bite down on this.
抱歉 对不住了
I'm so sorry.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-我昏迷了多久 -没多久
- How long was I out? - Not long.
你现在感觉很疼吗
Are you in much pain?
我也许能从这刀刃中查到点什么线索
I might be able to do something with this.
乔
Joe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不怪你
Not your fault.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我是说 他在受苦吗 还是
I mean, is he in pain? Is he...
将面临比死亡更可怕的命运
One will suffer a fate worse than death.
杰西 我
Jesse, I...
我并不是你父亲 我真的不
I'm not like your dad. I don't really...
不知道现在该说什么话
know what the right words are--
我们下面怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们必须把他救回来 我们必须得去救他
We have to bring him back. We have to save him...
我不能失去沃利 巴里
I can't lose Wally, Barry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我去研究研究这个刀刃
I'm gonna work on this.
我也先走了 回头见
Yeah. I'll see you soon.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就不该
I should have never...
-我当时很害怕 -我知道
- I was afraid. - I know.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
恐惧会驱使我们做很多我们不应该做的事
Fear makes us do a lot of things that we shouldn't.
我的恐惧是造成这一切的根源
My fear's the reason for all of this.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表