剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
and not remembering any of it.
你记得什么
What do you remember
你是怎么获得超能力的
about how you got your powers?
这一切是怎么开始的
How this all began?
起初我晚上会做梦 梦到磁红女
I started having dreams, at night, of Magenta.
-梦 -不仅仅是梦
- Dreams? - They were more than dreams.
就像我活在另一个人的世界似的
It was like I was living another life or something.
之后这些梦就会一直出现
And then I started getting them all the time.
在白天也会
During the day.
梦一次又一次出现
And the more it happened,
一次比一次更让人痛苦
the more painful they became.
之后我会听到一个声音
Then I started hearing a voice.
什么声音
What voice?
是个男人
It was a man.
叫炼金术师
Named Alchemy.
他说可以满足我的需要
He said he could give me what I wanted
让我再次强大起来
and make me powerful again.
我不明白
I didn't understand.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was going crazy.
相信我 磁红女的出现
Trust me. Magenta is not here
并不是你自身的原因
because of anything that you did.
你的内心或许有一丝阴暗
There may be a darkness inside of you,
但倘若你肯面对
but if you face it,
就会让你内心善良的一面占据优势
it'll make it easier for the good side of you to win.
你要放我走
You're letting me go?
这都不是你的错 弗朗奇
None of this is your fault, Frankie.
凯特琳在楔石城给你找了个好人家
Caitlin found you a good home in Keystone.
那里的人不会伤害你
People there will never hurt you.
可如果磁红女想要回来呢
But what if Magenta tries to come back?
打败她
Fight her.
你需要帮助的话 我们会到的
And if you need help, we'll be there.
我们相信你 弗朗奇
We have faith in you, Frankie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事 我...
Yeah, I...
我只是很同情她 就这样
I just feel bad for her, you know?
-你确定 -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
无需"老爸警♥察♥"
No dad cop required.
你听说了啊
You heard about that, huh?
是的 我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
大英雄来了
There she is.
你那时表现很出色
You were tremendous out there.
真的很出色
You really were.
我想这是你作为超级英雄的
I guess that's your first victory...
第一次胜利
as a superhero.
我的女儿
My daughter.
杰西·快客
Jesse Quick.
没错 但我能做到是因为
Yeah, well, I mean, I was only able to do it
你相信我 所以...
'cause you believed in me, so...
不 我早就该这么做了
No, I should've been that way a long,
老早就该 可是...
long time ago, but...
总有一天 你会明白
You know, one day, you'll understand.
你现在不必知道
I don't expect you to know,
但我永远会担心
but I'm always gonna worry.
我永远会小心翼翼
I'm always going to be cautious.
我永远会爱你
I'm always going to love you.
爸爸 我知道
Dad, I know.
我当然知道
I mean, of course I know.
我永远会爱你
And I will always love you.
就算你把我完全逼疯了
Even when you drive me absolutely insane.
那么
So...
那么
So...
我们回家去 还是...
Are we going home or--
我想我们再留几天
I think we'll stay for a few days,
多做几次测试
run a few more tests,
再看看这个适合你吗
and also to see if this fits you.
西斯科做的徽章
Cisco did the insignia.
斯♥诺♥觉得这能帮到你
Snow thought this would help you, and
我也这么想
I agree.
-真的吗 -真的
- You do? - I do.
我的...我的...
My... My f...
我的恐惧
My fear...
我的内疚
my guilt...
一直以来
has kept both of us back
都在妨碍我们
for far too long.
你知道你一直都是我的英雄
You know you've always been my hero.
但现在...
But now...
我该让其他人也拥有你这个英雄
it's time for me to let you be one for everyone else.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你刚赶到
Hey, you just made it.
我要确保弗朗奇没事
Yeah, I had to make sure Frankie was okay.
那你准备好再来一次了吗
So, are you ready to try this again?
其实我想过
Um...actually, I had a thought
为什么我们上次的约会那么无聊
about why our last date was so boring.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah...
送给你
Here you go.
我知道你认为我不该用我的超能力
So, I know that you think that I shouldn't use my powers,
但不是因为没了它们我就一无是处
and it's not that I'm nothing without them,
而是因为它们现在已成了我的一部分
but they are a part of me now, you know?
它们是你的一部分
They're part of you.
这是我们的生活 我认为
This is our life, and I think,
上次的约会 我们忽略了这部分
last date, we were ignoring that part of us.
我们努力做我是闪电侠之前的
We were trying to be the people that we were
那个自己
before I was the Flash,
所以才会搞砸
and that's why it wasn't working.
好 那么你想说什么
Okay, so what are you saying?
我想说我们不要再否认真实的自己
I'm saying we have to stop denying who we really are.
好 你所说的话
Well, yeah, I mean, when you put it that way...
我很赞同
I agree.
我们不能假装这一切都没发生过
We can't pretend like none of this has happened.
我知道你会那么想
I thought you'd see it that way.
抱歉
Sorry.
是乔 他要我回警局
It's Joe. He needs me at the station.
没事 你去吧
It's fine. Go.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
这已经是个非常棒的约会
This has already been a really amazing date...
闪电侠
Flash.
-怎么了 -你来了
- Hey, what's going on? - There you are.
辛格要我给你们看这个
Listen, Singh wanted me to show you guys this.
这是几天前铁山监狱的监控画面
This happened a few days ago at Iron Heights.
他们不想公开这件事
They tried to keep it under wraps
因为他们不想让人觉得
'cause they didn't want anybody to think
他们的安保有问题 但你看看
there was a security issue, but check it out.
是克拉里斯
That's Clariss.
炼金术师
Alchemy!
活着的克拉里斯
It was Clariss.
不 不 住手
No! Aah! No! Stop!
倒地之前就死了
Dead before he hit the ground.
炼金术师
Alchemy.
你听过这个名字吗
You ever heard that name before?
炼金术师
Alchemy?
没有 我没听过
No, I haven't.
也许是个隐形的超能力者
Maybe there's an invisible meta.
也许是个鬼
Maybe it's a ghost.
你相信鬼魂之说吗 艾伦
Do you believe in ghosts, Allen?
没有
No?
你觉得这也是
Hey, do you think this thing
闪点时间线的一部分吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表