剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我希望你留下
I want you to stay.
-我做不到 -为什么
- I can't. - Why?
因为你的父亲
Because of your dad?
巴里会找到他的
Because Barry is going to find him.
你不知道的
Look, you don't know that, okay?
你不知道
You don't.
我刚刚得到能力的时候
When I first got my power,
你非常困惑 因为你没有能力
you were so lost not having yours.
我觉得也许你喜欢上我
You know, and I thought maybe part of the reason
部分是因为...
why you liked me was...
是因为你被速度吸引 而不是我
'cause you were attracted to the speed and not me.
我懂的 我懂的 好吗
I know, I know, okay?
但我今天看到你在那里...
But I saw you out there today...
作为闪电小子
being Kid Flash.
你的人生完整了 沃利
Okay, and you were complete, Wally.
完整得不能再完整了
You were scary complete.
我可以变成世界上最快的人
I could have all the speed in the world.
但没有你我就不完整
I'm not complete without you.
留下
Stay.
巴里 你真的能杀掉这个索罗瓦吗
Barry, do you really think you could kill this Solovar?
你真能下得去手吗
Do you think you could take a life?
这正是我担心的
It is as I feared.
人类来找猩界宣战了
The humans court war with Gorilla Kind.
为什么不告诉我 古鲁德
Why did you not tell me, Grodd,
有更多的人类进了城
more humans had entered the city?
我正准备告诉您 索罗瓦
I was about to inform you, Solovar.
为什么 为什么你们在这
Why? Why are you here?
来把我们像动物一样进行研究吗
To study us like animals?
-把我们变成你们的宠物 -不 不
- Make us your pets? - No, no.
我是...
I'm--I...
我们是为和平而来
We came here in peace.
我们是误入了你的城市
We entered your city by mistake.
我们没想伤害你们
Uh, we mean you no harm.
请...
Please...
放我和我的朋友走 我保证
just let me and my friends go, and I promise,
我们再也不会回来
we'll never come back here again.
我的弟兄们见过你们
My brethren have seen you.
你们的命运无法改变
Your fate is sealed.
你们都会死在我的手里
You will all die by my hand...
死在竞技场
in the arena...
这样所有人都会见识到索罗瓦的公正
so that all will know that Solovar's justice
是如此智慧而果断
is wise and swift.
好吧 不如这样
All right, I'll make you a deal.
我在竞技场和你打 只有我
I'll fight you in the arena-- just me.
但如果我打赢了 你就得放了我的朋友
But if I beat you, you let my friends go,
而且再也不来找我们
and you leave us alone for good.
我接受
I accept.
人类和他们的傲慢
Humans and their arrogance.
你们会先受苦
First you will suffer.
然后我保证你们一个个...
Then I will grant you each...
都会惨死
a horrible death.
极速者对战超级大猩猩
Speedster versus super gorilla.
史上最烂的游戏
Best worst video game ever.
你们觉得巴里可以战胜索罗瓦吗
Do you really think that Barry can beat Solovar?
他最好可以 为我们大家起见
Well, he'd better, for all of our sakes.
开始了
It's starting.
等你死了
After you die,
你的朋友们会跟你陪葬
your friends will follow you into the black.
-走着瞧 -好了 巴里
- We'll see. - Okay, Barry.
我有个计划
I got a plan for you.
先使用快速拳
It's all about the speed punches.
快速拳 上吧 巴里
Speed punches. Come on, Barry.
计划有变 巴里
Change of plan, Barry.
先选择逃跑
It's all about the running away.
用闪电抛掷如何
What aboutbo lightning throw?
对 巴里 闪电抛掷
Yes, Barry, lightning throw!
值得一试
Worth a shot!
两招都不行
That's oh for two.
加油 巴里 站起来
Come on, Barry, get up.
我的天啊 我们的命运要逆转了
All my days, this is quite the reversal of our fortune.
逆转...
Reversal...
巴里 是时候使用逆闪电的招式了
Barry, it's time to pull a reverse Flash.
出手吧
Do it!
他做到了
He did it!
他竟然做到了
He actually did it.
他真的做到了
He bloody well did it.
我不会杀死他
I won't kill him!
不会的
I won't!
我知道你们都畏惧人类
I know you all fear humans!
你们认为人类想和猩猩种族开战
You think we want war with Gorilla Kind!
我们不想
We don't!
我们不都是凶犯和杀手
We're not all murderers and killers!
我们只想要和平
We only want peace!
因此我不会夺去你们领袖的性命
Which is why I'm sparing your leader!
我们称之为怜悯
We call it mercy!
解决他
Take him out.
发生什么了
what happened?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你赢了
You won.
哈里怎么样了
What about Harry?
他还是神经昏迷
He's still catatonic.
-闪电侠 -我赢了
- Flash. - I won.
索罗瓦答应了放我们走
Solovar promised to let us go.
不行
No.
不行 你什么意思
No? What do you...
我不明白
I don't understand.
索罗瓦的话现在不管用了
Solovar's words mean nothing now.
你从来就没想放我们走 是吧
You never had any intentions of letting us go, did you?
我说过 我需要你
I told you I needed you.
单打独斗 我战胜不了索罗瓦
I could not defeat Solovar in combat,
但你可以
but you could.
你做到了 现在我是猩猩城的领袖了
You did, and now I am the ruler of Gorilla City,
所有的猩猩都会追随我
and all the gorillas will follow me.
索罗瓦从没想过要袭击中城
Solovar never wanted to attack Central City.
是你
You do.
你夺走了我的家
You took my home away from me,
现在我要夺回来
and now I will take it back!
猩猩们看到你干了什么 闪电侠
The gorillas saw what you did, Flash.
他们看到你打败了索罗瓦
They saw you defeat Solovar,
现在他们都害怕人类
and now they are afraid of humans
会听从我的一切命令
and will do anything I order,
我要命令他们入侵你们地球
and I will order them to invade your Earth,
你们的城市将化为灰烬
and your city will burn.
这都是你一直在计划的
You were planning this the whole time.
没错
Yes.
父亲把我教得很好
Father taught me well.
要有深谋远虑
Always think ahead.
我有大把时间在你给我造的牢笼里思考
And I had plenty of time to think in cages built by you
然后又是索罗瓦的牢笼
and then by Solovar.
为什么不干脆杀了我们
Then why don't you just kill us?
既然我们已经替你做了坏事
Since we already did your damn dirty work for you.
留你还有用
Still need you.
我不会帮你做任何事的
I'm not doing anything for you.
不是你 闪电侠
Not you, Flash.
是你
You.
我
Me?
你会打开去地球一的缺口
You will open the breach to First Earth.
我的军队会穿过缺口
My army will cross that breach,
中城的所有人类都将
and all the humans in Central City
被我们猩猩种族毁灭
will burn before Gorilla Kind!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表