剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他动不了
He can't move.
他们在同时使用超能力
They're using their powers at the same time.
-我们该怎么办 -他不能穿过去什么的吗
- What are we gonna do? - Can't he phase or something?
这对那些家伙没有用
That doesn't work on these guys.
什么会有用
Well, what will?
把你手上的东西给我
Give me that thing in your hands.
另一个
The other thing.
这才更有道理
That makes more sense.
我可以调整这玩意以便模拟
I can rejigger this to mimic the resonance fields
斯卡德端口的共振力场
from Scudder's portals, make it so
好让巴里能操控那些镜子
Barry can manipulate the mirrors.
那尖峰人怎么办
But what about Top?
这也能还原
This will also restore
她造成的那些稀薄效应
whatever rarefaction effect she's causing.
好 太好了 真机智
Yes, that's good. That's brilliant.
但是打不开新的缺口
But without opening another breach,
我们怎么能够把它及时送到他手上
how can we possibly get it into his hands in time?
我带去给他
I'll take it to him.
我从时间穹顶看到你们在忙什么了
I saw what you were doing from the time vault.
你们需要帮忙
You need help.
给我吧
Give it to me.
去吧
Go.
是时候该我做些什么了
Thought it was about time I did something.
西斯科做的
Cisco made it.
现在她的超能力影响不了我们了
Now her powers won't affect us.
他去哪 我们就能去哪
We can go anywhere he does.
现在胜算几率一样了吧
The odds seem pretty even now, huh?
走
Go.
快走
Go.
不介意吧
You mind?
您请便
Be my guest.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
在一次奇怪的打斗中 近年来首次
In a bizarre twist, and the first sighting in years,
[突发新闻]
极速者搭档挫败犯罪分子
有人见到两名红色极速者
eyewitnesses claim not one but two Scarlet Speedsters
共同出力逮捕了山姆·斯卡德
were responsible for apprehending Sam Scudder
以及罗莎琳德·狄伦
and Rosalind Dillon,
即镜像大♥师♥和尖峰人
AKA Mirror Master and Top.
我想我下面要说的话也正是
I'm sure I speak for all residents of Central City
中城市民的心声
when I say this:
闪电侠 如果你有在收看
Flash, if you're watching,
很高兴你能回归
it's good to see you again.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
-闪电侠队回归了 -是啊
- Team Flash, back at it again.- Yeah.
我觉得这是个好开端 西斯科
Yeah, I think this was a good first step, Cisco,
但我们还有很长的路要走
but yeah, we have a ways to go.
尤其是我
Especially me.
我听见你说的了
I heard what you said.
你是对的
And you were right.
爱瑞丝不会希望如此
Iris wouldn't have wanted this.
她希望我们能像一家人一样
She would have wanted us to stay a family.
我破坏了这个与她的约定
I broke that promise to her--
也破坏了和你们的约定
to all of you.
你让我明白 即使萨维塔不在了
You made me realize, even though Savitar's gone,
我还是会让他得逞
I've--I've still been letting him win.
我错了
I was wrong to do that.
如果你们愿意再成为一家人
If you're all willing to... try to be a family again...
我觉得我也可以
I think I can, too.
我不知道该
I don't know which--
该先拥抱谁
which one of you to hug first.
他
Him.
我不知道你怎么看 但也算我一个
Well, I don't know about you, but...I'm in.
HR 你呢
H.R.? What do you say?
我还有好多咖啡要品尝
Yeah, I got a lot of coffee tastings
很多书要看...
and some book readings--
还有好多美女等着撩
lot of women left to charm,
但也算上我
but I--I'm in.
你知道吗
You know what?
大伙可以在HR的吉特咖啡店免费畅饮咖啡
Free coffees for the gang at H.R. Jitters.
也许还是九折吧 我请 我们走
Maybe 10% off. On me, let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -我知道这一定很难
- Thank you. - I know how hard this must be.
不 你并不知道
No, you don't.
现在还不会知道
Not yet.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我们都没法改变即将发生的事
And neither of us can change what's gonna happen.
我希望我能帮上你的忙 相信我 真的
I wish I could help you, believe me, I do.
但你把萨维塔困在了神速力中
But you trapped Savitar in the Speed Force.
告诉我你是怎么办到的
Just tell me how you did it.
有人帮我
I had help.
-谁帮你的 -一个物理学家
- Help from who? - A physicist.
她叫特蕾西·布兰德
Her name's Tracy Brand.
她为我创造了这个神速力陷阱
She made the Speed Force trap for me.
为什么你之前没有告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me this before?
因为她四年前才研究出
Because she didn't figure out the technology
这个技术
until four years ago.
爱瑞丝死后四年
Four years after Iris died.
等下
Hang on.
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
我一点儿也不懂这上面的东西
And I don't understand anything that's on here.
但上面有她的所有资料
But that's got all her information on it.
也许你回去的时候 你能找到她...
Maybe when you go back, you can find her and...
我不知道 她能为你解密
I don't know, she can decipher it for you.
希望如此
I hope so.
但如果不行...
But if not...
多留些和爱瑞丝的美好回忆
Just make some good memories with Iris.
尽全力把这些回忆牢记心间
Hold onto 'em as tight as you can.
祝你好运
Good luck.
奇怪 感觉就像《回到未来》中的那样
Weird, it feels just like "Back to the Future."
那么我就是布朗博士
Which would make me Doc Brown.
你不会给我写什么信吧
You're not gonna give me some kind of letter, are you?
不 我不会的
No, I will not.
我要做点什么纠正这些
I'm gonna do something to fix that.
你是一个超棒的超级英雄 不能失去超能力
You're too good of a superhero to lose those powers.
你知道你是我的死党吧
You know you're my BFF, right?
你也是
You too, man.
等等 你有没有...
Whoa. Wait, did you--
起作用了吗 我们需要再试一次吗
Did it not work? Do we need to try again?
不用 去过回来了
No, I went. I'm back.
你回来了
You're back?
我去了未来
I went to the future.
多远
How far?
八年后
Eight years from now.
我需要和自己谈谈找出萨维塔是谁
I needed to talk to myself and find out who Savitar was.
找到了吗
Did you?
没有
No.
但是我找到条可以用的线索
But I got a lead. Something we can use.
会帮助我们阻止他
Something that'll help us stop him.
巴里 你有凯特琳的消息吗
Barry, did you learn anything about Caitlin?
她和萨维塔结盟了
She aligned herself with Savitar.
为什么她要这样
Why would she do that?
不知道
I don't know.
但是我们得
But we need to find her,
在永远失去她之前找到她
before she's lost to us forever.
好吧 我去中城警局
All right, I'll get to CCPD.
是 我们...
Yeah, and we'll, uh...
我们勇往直前 是吧
we'll dive in here, right?
是吧 队友们 闪电侠小队
Right, team? Team Flash.
数到三
On three.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表