剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
跟鲨鱼王关进一个笼子
in the same cage as King Shark.
我都会花钱去看它们打斗
I'd pay money to see that fight.
好吧 如果城市不再需要我帮忙
All right, well, if the city doesn't need my help anymore,
那我就回地球十九了
I'm gonna head back to Earth-19.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你做这些都是为了城市吗
So you did all this for the city, huh?
因为我敢肯定你选择帮我们
'Cause I'm pretty sure there's a different reason
有别的原因
you chose to help us.
好吧 只有我知道
That's right. I was the only one
索罗瓦在哪里
who knew where Solovar was.
对 我怎么会忘了
Right, yeah. How could I forget?
别装了
Don't front.
你喜欢我
You're into me.
听着 西斯科 我是说
Look, Cisco, I mean,
哪怕我曾经喜欢过
even if I was...
你也搞不定我
you couldn't handle me.
-再见 各位 再见
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
我会把那姑娘娶回家
I'll marry that woman.
对
Yeah.
好 我最好在丢了饭碗前写下这故事
Okay, I better get this story in before I lose my job.
好
Okay.
你确定不想看看未来
You sure you still don't want to look into the future
看有什么变了吗
and see what's changed?
不用了
No.
我已经不想看了
Think I'm done with that.
-好的 -回家见
- Good. - I'll see you at home.
我和你一起走
Hey, I'll walk out with you.
我和塞西尔有约
I got a date with Cecile.
来吧 我们去找哈里
Come on, guys. Let's go find Harry.
再强调一遍 她是我女儿
To review: this is my daughter.
没什么比她更重要了
There's nothing more important to me.
所以你要好好对我女儿
So you do right by my daughter,
否则无论你在多元宇宙哪里
or there is nowhere in the multiverse
我都能找到你
I won't find you.
爸爸
Dad.
这种事不会发生
They'd have to kill me.
再见了
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见 杰西·快客
Bye, Jesse Quick.
总有别的办法 闪电侠
Always another way, Flash.
总有的
Always.
亲爱的
Babe?
那是埃丝特祖母面条吗
Is that Grandma Esther's noodles?
冰箱里有薄荷巧克力味冰淇淋
And there's mint chocolate chip in the freezer.
这是给你的
And these are for you.
这些是为了什么
What is all this?
我最近一直忙着
I've been really busy recently with...
去阻止未来发生
trying to avoid the future.
我却忘了其实还有别的办法
And I forgot that there's always another way.
是什么
What is that?
去创造未来
Making the future...
我们的未来
our future.
我曾祖父在二战结束后
My great-grandfather gave this to my great-grandmother
把它给了我曾祖母
after World War II.
他想在坐船离开前求婚
He wanted to propose before he was shipped out,
但他当时没有钱
but he--he didn't have the money.
三年后 他在伦敦驻扎时
And he bought this three years later
买♥♥了这枚戒指
when he was stationed in London.
一路作战穿越法国 最后到柏林
Fought his way across France, all the way to Berlin,and
这枚戒指...
this ring...
一直和他的胸牌挂在一起
around his neck with his dog tags.
当他回来时 她正在布鲁克林海军船坞的
And when he got back, she was waiting for him on the dock
码头上等着他
of the Brooklyn Navy Yards.
他在那里向她求了婚
He proposed on the spot.
我妈妈去世后
After my mom passed away,
乔一直替我保管它
Joe held on to this for me...
直到今晚
until tonight.
-巴里 -爱瑞丝·韦斯特
- Barry... - Iris West,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
愿意
Yeah.
我们心里都明白 你属于维克多
Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor.
你在他工作中不可缺少 是他前进的动力
You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going.
好吧 我不明白了
Okay, I'm so confused.
这个是讲美洲战争的吗
Is it supposed to be about the War of the Americas?
你不喜欢吗 这可是我最爱的电影
Do you not like it? 'Cause this is my favorite movie.
没有 我没那么说
No, no, I didn't say that.
可能是我的地球上战争更多吧
I guess we just have more wars on my Earth.
我们也可以看些别的
Well, we can just watch something else.
或者可以什么也不看
Or we don't have to watch anything at all.
你知道我想干什么吗
You know what I could go for?
大贝利汉堡
Big Belly Burger.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表