剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我现在是真的困在镜子里了
I'm literally stuck in a mirror.
抱歉
Sorry, yeah.
镜子里是什么样的
What's it like in there?
很黑
dark.
爱瑞丝 我
Look, Iris, I'm...
我很抱歉我现在被困住了
I'm sorry that I'm... stuck right now.
亲爱的 我知道你困在了里面
Oh, honey, I know that you're stuck.
没关系的 我们会把你救出来
It's okay, we are gonna get you out of there.
不 我不是这个意思
No, I mean--no.
让你误解了
That was misleading.
不是指这个镜子 而是我们
Not the mirror. I mean, with us.
乔的事情 你是对的
This thing with Joe, and you were right.
确实不是乔的问题 是我的问题
I mean, it's not Joe. It's me. It's my problem.
对于我们仨之间
I've just been feeling nervous
这种新的关系
about this new dynamic
我觉得很紧张
between the three of us.
我不清楚
I-I don't know.
现在我拥有曾经梦寐以求的一切
I have everything that I have ever wanted right now.
这些我之前从未拥有过
And I've never had that in my life.
在很多方面
In a lot of ways,
比起一无所有的状态我更害怕了 因为
it's scarier than having nothing, because...
更容易失败了
it's easier to fail than succeed.
而我很想成功
And I really want to succeed.
你现在在笑什么呢
What could you possibly be laughing about right now?
抱歉 巴里
I am so sorry, Barry.
你太贴心了
You are really sweet.
但是通过镜子和扬声器
But it is weird talking to you
和你说话太奇怪了
through a mirror and a speaker,
而我现在很想吻你
and I really want to kiss you right now.
我们可以以后再谈这些吗
But can we please talk about this later?
好 以后再谈
Yeah. We can talk about it later.
估计是挺怪的
Guess it is pretty weird.
就好像我在这里 又不在这里
It's like I'm here, but I'm not.
怎么了
What?
我刚想到一个阻止斯卡德的方法
I just thought of a way to stop Scudder.
这是什么
What is that?
这能帮我们把他从那里弄出来
This is how we get him out of there.
太好了 来吧
All right. Let's do it.
好啦
Okay.
现在试试
Try it now.
这只有华氏零下280度
It's only negative 280 degrees Fahrenheit.
得变得更冷才行
We got to get it colder somehow.
我以为你们说过这玩意儿
I thought you guys said this thing
能把他弄出来
could get him out of there.
这个装置
Okay, this thing
是非常高级的分子减速器
is a highly advanced molecular decelerator
由低温发动机供能
that's being powered by a cryo-engine,
半小时前我们即兴制♥造♥出来的
and we just kind of improvised it in the last 30 minutes,
拜托放我们一马吧
so let's just--just cut us some slack, please?
再试试 巴里
Just keep trying, Barry.
超能力者警报
Meta-human alert.
天呐
Oh, for God's sake.
如果不是同一个
If it's not one thing...
那就是另外一个
It's the other.
坚持住 巴仔
Hold on, Bar.
大伙们
Guys?
人呢
Hello?
中城市政银行被抢了
Central City Municipal Bank just got robbed.
我猜猜是谁干的
Let me guess by who.
大伙们
Guys.
-巴里 -嘿
- Barry. - Hey.
-怎么出来的 -一会再说吧
- How? - Let's figure it out later.
现在我们需要阻止斯卡德和狄伦
Right now we need to stop Scudder and Dillon.
我们该怎么做
Okay, so--so what do we do?
用镜子
We're gonna use mirrors,
一个老把戏 还有一个老朋友
an old trick, and an old friend.
-谁啊 -史纳特
- Yeah? - It's Snart.
听说你们回城里了
I heard you were back in town.
-史纳特 -斯卡德 罗莎
- Snart? - Scudder, Rosa.
好久不见
Long time.
还不够久
Not long enough.
别过来
Hang back.
这家伙欠我的
This guy owes me.
你找我们来
So you called us.
想要什么
The hell you want?
同一件事
Same thing.
你们俩 离开这里
You two, gone.
现在形势变了
Things have changed.
现在这是我们的城市了
This is our town now.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yeah, it is.
你的小小冷冻枪
And that little cold gun of yours
这次可救不了你了
isn't gonna save you from me.
这个可不一定
We'll see about that, now, won't we?
砰
Bang!
全息图还真有趣啊
Funny thing about holograms.
它们不过是真家伙的微弱映像
They're just pale reflections of the real deal.
又相见了
Hello again.
杰西·快客
Jesse Quick.
跑得快 摔得也快
Quick to run, quick to fall.
学得也快
Quick to learn.
玩得好 闪电侠
Well played, Flash.
-怎么了 -我明白了 好吗
- What? - I know, right?
这是德罗斯特效应This is the, uh, Droste effect.
递归的一种视觉形式
指一张图片的某个部分与整张图片相同
如此产生无限循环
你肯定听说过 对吧
I'm sure you've heard of it, right?
是一种无限反射循环
It's an infinite reflective loop
甚至你都无法逃脱
that even you can't escape.
祝你挣脱成功
Good luck getting out.
中城警局
所以你确定他无法
So you're sure he can't
通过镜像大♥师♥的方法越狱吗
Mirror Master his way out of this cell?
是的 不可能
No, it's impossible.
牢房♥的每一寸都用
Every inch has been modified
防反射材料改造过了
with an anti-reflective material.
甚至斯卡德过阵子都会忘记自己的容貌
Even Scudder's gonna forget what he looks like after a while.
我得走了
Well, I should go.
谢谢你做的一切
Hey. So, thank you for everything.
不 谢谢你才对
Oh, no. Thank you.
我们又抓住了一个坏蛋超能力者
We got another bad meta right where he belongs.
-没错 -乔
- Yep, all right. - Hey, Joe.
我们之间有太多的亏欠了
We have an awful lot of IOUs.
不如今晚一起吃顿晚餐吧
Do you maybe want to grab some dinner tonight?
-晚餐 -是的
- Dinner? - Yeah.
我今晚要和孩子们
Yeah, I-- well, I've got movie night
一起看电影
with my kids tonight.
改天再约如何
Rain check?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
那就下次
Another time, then.
什么情况呀
What was that about?
-你怎么不直接答应呢 -不知道
- Why didn't you just say yes? - I don't know.
紧张的不止你一个
You're not the only one that gets nervous around here.
我从来没震过18个维度
You guys, I've never vibed across 18 dimensions before.
再坚持一会儿
Just a little bit longer.
你们好 地球人
Greetings, earthlings.
开玩笑的 我不这样说话
Just kidding. I don't really talk like that.
我一直想这么说
I've just always wanted to say that.
地球人
Earthlings.
幽默的威尔斯 这倒新鲜
Wells with a sense of humor. That's new.
神枪手
Hey, sharpshooter.
你
You.
你很帅
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表