剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
And it's not for you.
走吧 巴里 现在为时未晚
Leave, Barry, while you still can.
不
No.
不管沃利被困在哪儿
Whatever hell Wally's trapped in,
我都要救他出来
I'm gonna set him free,
救不出来 我就不走
and I'm not leaving here until I do.
很好 警告过你了
Very well, but you were warned.
亨特·佐勒蒙
Hunter Zolomon.
快点
Come on, come on.
-是巴里吗 -有什么情况吗
- Is it Barry? - Did something happen to him?
不知道 一秒前 遥感数据还
We don't know. One second, the telemetry
十分正常 然后...
was perfectly normal, and--
他的生命体征开始急速下降
Then his vitals, they just started crashing.
我们警告过你
We warned you.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你说要牺牲自己 但你还是让别人
You speak of sacrifice, yet you still let others
替你扛肩上的重任
bear the burdens that should be on your shoulders.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, okay, you're right.
你说得对
You're right.
我不该让沃利去救爱瑞丝
I never should've asked Wally to save Iris.
那是我该做的
It should've been me.
求你 让我救他
Please, let me save him.
从永恒的折磨中解救沃利·韦斯特
There's only one way to free Wally West
只有一个方法
from his eternal torment.
你先得解救自己
You must free yourself first.
我爱你 爱瑞丝
I love you, Iris.
不
No.
-西斯科 他... -我不知道
- Cisco, is he-- - I don't know, I don't know.
找出来
Find out!
找不到
I can't.
-连接中断了 -什么
- The tether's gone. - What?
那是他和沃利逃出神速力的救命线
That was him and Wally's lifeline out of the Speed Force.
我们怎么把他们救回来呢
How are we gonna get them back?
据我所知 不能
I don't know that we can.
有人吗
Hello?
沃利
Wally?
沃利
Wally?
沃利 沃利
Wally, Wally!
我要把你救出来
I'm gonna get you out, okay?
再坚持一下
Just hang on.
探视时间结束 闪电侠
Visiting hours are over, Flash.
所以...
So...
那不是你的
That's not yours.
-让开 -不行
- Get out of my way. - I can't do that.
你不能用那东西去对付萨维塔
Not if you're planning on using that to fight Savitar.
我不允许
I can't.
你说服不了我的
You're not gonna talk me out of this, okay?
-我告诉过你 你不是... -不是你♥爸♥
- I already told you you're not-- - Not your dad.
清清楚楚地听到了
That message was received loud and clear.
现在听我说
Now hear mine.
一个人去找萨维塔
Taking on Savitar all alone
救不回华♥莱♥士♥ 杰西
is not gonna bring Wallace back, Jesse.
只会害死自己 那样不行的
It's just gonna get you killed, and that,
朋友 那样不行的
my friend, that is not happening.
我不允许
Not on my watch.
说完了吗
You done?
说完了
Yeah, said my piece.
猜怎么着
And guess what?
我还是没...
I'm still not--
动...
Moving...
莫名其妙地爽呢
That was oddly satisfying.
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
沃利·韦斯特被困在无尽的时间循环里
Wally West is caught in an endless temporal loop,
就像你将来把萨维塔困在这里的样子
just like Savitar after you imprisoned him here in the future.
怪不得他恨你
No wonder he hates you.
他看见了什么
What's he seeing?
他在不断重复人生中最痛苦的时刻
He's reliving the single most painful moment of his life
反反复复
over and over again.
看见她母亲的死亡
His mother's death.
沃利
Wally.
不该由他承受
He doesn't deserve this.
那我猜猜 该是你吗
Let me guess. You do?
我知道我的地狱是什么
I know what my hell is.
我已经在未来看到了
I've already seen it in the future.
你不喜欢未来的样子吧 闪电侠
You don't like the future, Flash?
-改变它 -我做不到
- Change it. - I can't.
你听不懂吗 我做不到
Don't you get it? I can't!
我不够快 而他可以
I'm not fast enough. He is.
那就是为什么应该让我代替他
That's why you have to let me take his place.
沃利可以救爱瑞丝
Wally can save Iris.
你还是没明白 巴里
Not learning your lesson, Barry.
你总是说一套 做一套
You keep telling us one thing and then doing another.
你知道为什么莱昂纳多·史纳特
You wanna know what inspired Leonard Snart
会自我牺牲吗
to sacrifice himself?
是因为你 巴里·艾伦
It was you, Barry Allen.
是你启发他变得更好
You inspired him to be better.
你让他变得无私 为了别人牺牲自己
You inspired him to be selfless, to sacrifice himself for others,
像你一样做个英雄
to be a hero, just like you.
我不是英雄 最近不是了
I'm no hero. Not lately.
所以呢
So what?
你撑不住了吗 红衣极速者
You've had enough, Scarlet Speedster?
准备挂起战衣 放弃一切了吗
Time to hang up the cowl and give it all up?
你一旦放弃
Well, if you're out...
就出局了
you're out.
我不想再战斗了
I'm done fighting.
我们知道 而且那就是问题所在
We know, and that's exactly the problem.
你以为看见爱瑞丝的死就是最惨的事
You think seeing Iris' death is hell?
你还没见识到全部
You ain't seen nothing yet.
我们快离开这里
Let's get you out of here.
你这个破金属片
All right, you stupid piece of metal,
带我去找你的主人
take me to your leader.
找到了
Gotcha.
杰西·快客
Jesse Quick.
我就知道你会来找我
I knew you would come for me.
你怎么知道我会来这里
How'd you know I was coming here?
我知道所有正在发生的事
Because I know everything that happens.
我已经经历过了
I've already lived it.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你应该怕
You should be.
杰西
Jesse.
HR
H.R.?
现在想说服我有点迟了
It's a little late to talk me out of this, okay?
我并不想说服你什么
I'm not gonna try and talk you out of anything.
我吸取教训了
I learned that lesson.
你拿了属于我的东西
You have something that belongs to me.
我需要点帮助 HR
I need a little help here, H.R.
我正在想办法
Bum, bum, thinking.
快点想
Think faster.
有什么线索呢 我们对抗的是萨维塔
What do we got? We're fighting Savitar.
萨维塔是极速之神 他无所不能
Savitar is a speed god. He's omnipotent.
无懈可击
He's invulnerable.
那他为什么要穿盔甲
Then why does he need a suit of armor?
杰西 他的弱点
Jesse, he's vulnerable
在盔甲下面 找个缝隙 找道口子
somewhere under the suit. Find a gap, find an opening,
放手一搏
and go for it.
杰西·快客 我已经安排好你的未来了
I have such plans for you in the future, Jesse Quick.
我也安排好你的了
And I have plans for you too.
这是为了沃利
This is for Wally.
杰伊
Jay.
什么事
Yeah?
真的是你吗 还是说
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表