剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I don't know, but...
我被打了个措手不及
It caught me off-guard.
我现在有事出去一下 马上回来
I've gotta run an errand. I'll be right back.
好吧 所以我们现在是要跟一个拿着高级枪
Okay, so we're up against a guy with a futuristic rifle
偷珠宝还长得像海盗的人干上了
that steals jewelry and looks like a pirate.
海盗 好吧
A pirate. Right, then...
那我们就给这个坏孩子
we shall call this scurvy lad boy
起名叫掠夺 掠夺 怎么样
the name of Plunder. Plunder, agreed?
杰拉德·莫里罗 即"掠夺"
Jared Morillo, aka Plunder...
突发新闻
杰sx拉德·莫里罗定罪
你难道不应该去忙
Okay, aren't you supposed to be working on, like,
-你的博物馆什么的吗 -你难道不应该
- your museum, or something? - Aren't you supposed to be
来帮我弄全息投影吗 弗朗西斯科
helping me, Francisco, with me hologram?
那才不关我的事
Um, that's not my problem.
我就想给你看个东西
Yeah, I just wanna show you something.
为什么我感觉我在往坑里走
Why do I feel like I'm walking into a trap?
不管怎样 我会让中城警局监控
Anyway, I'm gonna get CCPD to monitor
城里所有的珠宝商♥铺♥
all the jewelry stores in the city.
他从闪电侠手中逃走
This guys must be pretty full of himself,
一定非常自得 所以他肯定会回来
knowing he escaped The Flash, so ten to one, he'll be back.
-好的 -他回来的时候
- All right. - When he is,
我们就能准备好了 对吧 巴里
we'll be ready for him, though, right, Barry?
不 不是我们 沃利
No, not we, Wally.
你还在训练
This--you're still training.
你最近看到我在极速实验室的状态了吗
Have you seen my times in the Speed Lab lately?
-我基本和你一样快了 -这不是速度的问题
- I’m almost as fast as you. - Okay, this isn't about speed.
而是要积累知识和经验
This is about gaining knowledge and experience,
所以请你相信我 好吗
so please just trust me, all right?
我是这世界上过度保护欲最强的父亲了
Look, I am as overprotective a father as you can get,
但我得说实话 巴里
but I gotta be honest, Barry,
我赞成沃利
I'm--I agree with Wally.
我说不好 乔 在对沃利放手前
I don't know, Joe. Let's just see what else
还是先看看我们能找到这个人的什么信息吧
we can find on this guy before we let Wally loose.
好吧 不过记住 教一个人的最好办法
Okay, well, remember, the best way
就是把那个人丢进绝境
to teach somebody something is to throw them in the deep end.
我就是这么教你游泳的
That's how I taught you how to swim.
那真是 我现在还是很生气
That was-- I'm still mad about that.
你现在会游泳了 对不对
You can swim now, can't you?
对
Yeah.
中城警局
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
你好 过来坐吧
Hi. Come and take a seat.
听着 我知道 我昨天很没礼貌
Look, I--I know I was... rude yesterday.
是啊 你昨天可是个顶级混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you were a world-class jerk.
也有这个原因
Yeah, there is a reason.
因为你就是个顶级混♥蛋♥吗
Because you are a world-class jerk?
也有道理
Fair enough.
我一直很努力地让自己不要去想
Listen, I've been trying really hard not to think
另一个我 以及他做了什么
about my alter ego, about what he did,
看到你之后 那些
and seeing you, it just...
那些感觉全回来了
it brought it all back.
听着
Look,
炼金术师的所为不是你的错
what Alchemy did was not your fault.
你把这话告诉戴夫·弗里曼 本·爱德华兹和乔治·冈萨雷斯去
Tell that to Dave Frieman, Ben Edwards, Jorge Gonzales.
他们都是中城警局特别小组中
These men were part of the CCPD task force
被萨维塔杀掉的人
that Savitar murdered.
该死的是我 不是他们
I should've died, not them.
朱利安 你现在的感受很正常
Julian, what you're feeling, it's completely normal.
这叫幸存者的负罪感
It's called survivor's guilt.
但那不是你的错 好吗
But it wasn't your fault, okay?
你也是受害者
You're a victim too.
我折磨别人
I--I tortured people
还差点杀了我最好的朋友
and nearly killed my best friends.
我不想要这些能力
I didn't ask for these powers,
就和你不想被萨维塔利用一样
just like you didn't ask to be used by Savitar.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是不知道怎么翻过这一页
I just don't know how to move forward.
不如来尖端实验室加入我们
Why don't you come join us at S.T.A.R. Labs?
你可以帮闪电侠小组打击超能力者
You can help Team Flash fight meta-humans.
-你是认真的吗 -是啊
- You're being serious? - Yeah.
如果你来 巴里和团队里的人会很高兴的
Barry and the team, they'd be thrilled to have you.
我也很高兴你加入我们
I would be thrilled to have you.
我会考虑一下
I'll give it some thought.
感谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
告诉我我为什么要来这修你的全息图
Tell me why I'm in here fixing your hologram.
只因我太有说服力了 事实上
Well, I'm just so persuasive. As a matter of fact,
我的地球上的搭档兰道夫过去常说
my partner on my Earth, Randolf, used to say,
"怎么回事 HR 你竟然能说服
"Why, H.R., you could convince a cowboy
牛仔在沙暴中买♥♥下尘土" 来杯卡布奇诺
to buy dirt in a sandstorm." Cappuccino?
你不是才喝了一杯吗
Didn't you just have one of those?
对
Oh, yeah.
听着 修这个我得再订些零件
Look, I gotta order more parts for this thing.
好的 去吧 价钱不是问题
Yeah, no, go ahead. Price is no object.
怎么样了
How's it going?
尖端科研实验室博物馆
You know, S.T.A.R. Labs museum,
事情忙不完 所以
gift that keeps on giving, so...
-好吧 -巴里 喝杯卡布奇诺
- Okay. - Barry, cappuccino.
-不用了 -好吧 没事
- Hi, uh, no--uh, good. - Okay--all right.
-抱歉 -那两杯一起喝
- Sorry. - You know I'll double down.
-好吧 -没事
- Yeah, no-- - Sure.
我其实还真有事要问你
Um, I just actually wanted to ask you something...
就是你的科学
about your scientific, uh,
-言情小说 -我的小说 问吧
- romance novels? - Oh, my novels, yeah, sure.
-请坐 问吧 -好
- Please, ha--have a seat, yeah. - Okay.
想问什么问什么 什么都可以
Ask any--anything you want. Any questions.
-好的 太好了 -没错
- Yep--all right, cool. - Yeah.
我只是在想你有没有写过时间旅行
I was just wondering if you've ever written about time travel.
具体点说写穿越到未来的故事
But more specifically traveling to the future.
不 我的畅销作品
Oh, no, my best seller-- oh, hey,
《未来迥非旧颜》
"The Future Ain't What It Used to Be"--
那全是
that was--
写的故事是关于某个人
it was all about-- it was all about this guy
努力预防自己被杀
who's actively trying to prevent his own murder.
获得了星云奖 大受欢迎
Won the Nebula Award. It's well-received.
对
Yeah.
所以这个角色 你塑造的角色
Um, so this character-- your character--
他有能力改变自己的未来吗
uh, was he able to change his future?
更具体点说 如果他让某些事自然发生
More specifically, if he allowed certain events to occur naturally,
那他只是在加固以后会导致
was he only cementing the very timeline
可怕事件的那条时间线吗
that resulted in a horrible event later?
有两种看法
There were two schools of thought.
有一派粉丝 他们认为
One faction--one group of fans--they believed,
未来变化莫测
you know, the future's ever-changing.
并不是固定的 所以
You know, it's not fixed, and so
你可以按自己的意愿创造未来
you could make of the future anything you wish.
-好 -另一派粉丝
- Right. - Another group of fans
坚决不同意这点 他们表示"不不不
vehemently disagreed with it. They said, "No, no, no.
未来是固定的 不论多么努力
The future is fixed, and you can't change it
都没法改变"
no matter how hard you try."
你是站在哪边的
Where do you come down?
固定不变还是变化莫测的未来
On a fixed or ever-changing future?
我认为人类常常在为了逃避某个命运
Well, I think that a man often meets his destiny
而选择的道路上直面自己的命运
on the very road he takes to avoid it.
-什么意思 -意思是
- Meaning? - Meaning...
-未来是固定的 -好吧
- the future is fixed. - Yeah.
各位 佩森酒店发生抢劫
Yo, there's a robbery at the Payson Hotel.
-去吧 -好
- Go. - Yeah.
让直升机飞回来
Bring that chopper back.
你就是忍♥不住再次抢劫吧
You just couldn't resist another heist, huh?
一次定输赢的乐趣在哪
Oh, what's the fun in one and done?
不用在铁山监狱蹲十五年
Avoiding a 15-year jail sentence
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表