剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Is this really you, or is this
这只是神速力的又一个测试
just another Speed Force test?
是的 孩子 真的是我
Yeah, kid, it's really me.
你是怎么过来的
How?
团队和你失联之后
As soon as the team lost contact with you,
西斯科就立刻来到了我的地球告知了我详情
Cisco came to my Earth and told me what was happening.
我是过来帮你的
I came here to help.
我们去救沃利吧
Let's get Wally.
恐怕我不能让你这么做
'Fraid I can't let you do that.
动作没你巅峰时期那么快了啊 加里克
Getting a little slow in your golden age there, Garrick.
住手
Stop.
这个同样办不到
Can't do that either.
够了
Enough!
我要带沃利走
I'm taking Wally.
我们不能让你这么做 巴里
We can't let you do that, Barry.
真的吗 那就试试阻止我
Yeah? Try and stop me.
沃利
Wally?
沃利
Wally.
巴里 杰伊
Barry, Jay.
我看到我妈妈了
I saw my mom.
-我知道 我知道 -我妈妈
- I know, I know. - My mom.
我知道 现在看着我 好吗
I know. Look at me now, okay?
一切都结束了
It's over.
你现在自♥由♥了
You're free now,
听到了吗 我们现在回家 好吗
okay? We're going home, all right?
没事了 我们回家
It's okay. We're going home.
杰伊 我们走吧
Jay, let's go.
抱歉 孩子 我要在这待一段时间了
Sorry, kid, this is where I stay for a while.
什么 你在说什么啊
What? What are you talking about?
我们都清楚需要有一位极速者替代沃利的位置
We both know that a speedster needs to take Wally's place.
这就是我过来的原因
That's why I'm here.
不 不 杰伊 你被极速囚禁的时候
No, no, Jay, you already lived your hell
已经受过这种地狱般的折磨了
when you were Zoom's prisoner.
而你让我重获自♥由♥ 我欠你一份情
And you set me free, and I owe you for that.
-杰伊 -我已经跑过一次美妙的赛程了
- Jay-- - I've run a hell of a race,
但每场马拉松都是有终点的
but every marathon has a finish line.
现在终于到了我冲线的时刻了 而你
Time's finally come for me to cross it, but you--
你 巴里 得永远地终结这一切
you, Barry, need to put an end to this once and for all
并阻止萨维塔
and stop Savitar.
如何阻止
How?
做你最擅长的事
Do what you do best.
做闪电侠
Be The Flash.
西斯科说他可以用这个追踪你们的位置
Cisco said that he could use this to track you
并把你们接回去
and bring you home.
等我回来把你从这救出去
I'm gonna get this back to you again
一定把这个还给你
when I break you out of here.
回头见了 闪电侠
See you soon, Flash.
什么情况
What's happening?
你觉得你能把他们钩回来吗
Do you think you can reel them in?
我不知道 我从未感受过如此强大的
I don't know. I've never felt this much
震波反馈
harmonic feedback.
就好像神速力要
It feels like the Speed Force is about to--
-沃利 -巴里
- Wally! - Barry!
天哪
Oh, my God.
你们还好吗
Are you okay?
我们会好的
We will be.
等等
Hold on a second.
进去了三位极速者 却只出来了两位
Three speedsters go in, and only two come out.
杰伊
Jay...
杰伊为了救沃利
Jay stayed back
留在了那里
to save Wally.
来吧 沃利 我们给你检查一下
Come on, Wally, let's get you checked out.
我以为我要失去我的两个儿子了
I thought I lost both my boys.
谢谢你把他救了回来
Thanks for bringing him back.
不用谢
You're welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我以为我也要失去你了
I thought I'd lost you too.
我哪也不去
I'm right here.
神速力
The Speed Force.
就那么以艾迪·斯旺之形在你面前显现吗
And it just appeared to you in the form of Eddie Thawne?
-还有罗尼 -史纳特
- And Ronnie? - And Snart.
所有这些让我明白了一件事
All to teach me another lesson.
什么
Which was what?
拯救爱瑞丝是我的使命
Saving Iris is my responsibility
是我一人的
and mine alone.
这也就是为什么神速力不让我代替沃利
It's why the Speed Force didn't let me take Wally's place,
而杰伊会牺牲自己去做
why Jay sacrificed himself to do it.
好让我能完成这事
So I could finish this.
杰伊是当之无愧的英雄
Jay, hero among heroes.
是啊
Yeah.
我们不能就这么把他留在那里
We can't just leave him in there.
不会的
We won't.
我会打败萨维塔 我们一起解救他
I'll beat Savitar. We'll get him out.
那就好 对我来说
Good, 'cause it seems to me the Speed Force
神速力实在是个疯狂的地方
is a little bit of a crazy place.
华♥莱♥士♥知道
Just ask Wallace.
是 没错 沃利所目睹的
Yeah, yeah, what-- what Wally saw--
会困扰他好一阵
it's gonna haunt him for a while.
所以 在他能彻底放下
So until he can get past it, and he's really ready
并且准备好回归前
to go back out there, Kid Flash is
闪电小子得有一阵不会出现了
gonna need to take a break for a while.
你还好吗
You okay?
你好吗
Are you?
是啊 你这还不算什么
Right, you should see the other guy.
凯特琳说我会好的
Caitlin said I'll be fine.
杰西 没想到你居然一个人去追萨维塔了
Jesse, I can't believe you went after Savitar by yourself.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
如果是你 你也会这么做的
I mean, the same thing you were when you did it.
嗯 那是个错误
Yeah, that was a mistake.
我再也不会犯这样的错了
One that I will never make again.
是啊 我也不会
Yeah, yeah, me either.
至少在这个地球上不会
Not on this Earth, anyway.
等等 什么
Wait, what? You're going back
你就要回地球二了吗
to Earth-2 already?
-是地球三 -可是杰西 你才回来
- Earth-3, actually. - But you just got here, Jesse.
我知道的 我也想陪着你
I know, I know, and I want to be with you.
只是萨维塔说 他在未来对我有所安排
It's just Savitar said he had plans for me in the future.
我得阻止这样的情况发生
And I can't let that happen.
而且 在巴里把杰伊从神速力解救出来之前
Besides, until Barry can get Jay out of the Speed Force,
地球三得有个闪电侠守护
Earth-3 needs a Flash to protect it.
我爱你 杰西
I love you, Jesse.
我也爱你
I love you too.
地球三的恶棍准没好果子吃
You show those villains on Earth-3.
没人敢惹我们的杰西·快客
Nobody messes with our Jesse Quick.
没错 给他们点颜色看看
That's right. You give them hell.
你知道我会的
You know I will.
你需要我们的话 我们就在这
We're here if you need us, all right?
-一路顺风 -谢谢
- Safe travels. - Thanks.
很抱歉
Sorry for the, uh...
我也一样很抱歉 左勾拳练得不错
Yeah, yeah, me too. Good left-hook.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一点也不惊讶 我们威尔斯
I shouldn't be surprised. Us Wellses--
我们可不容小觑
We are forces to be reckoned with.
可不是吗
That we are.
谢谢你 HR
Thank you, H.R.
为什么
For what?
就为你是我的朋友
Just being a friend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
这不是告别
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表