剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
费利西蒂 他擅自
Felicity, he took it upon himself
改变了时间线
to change the timeline.
因为这样 我的哥哥死了
And because of it, my brother was killed.
所以他怎样难过
So there's no amount of feeling bad
都无济于事
that could ever make up for that.
巴里
Barry.
我们开始训练之前
Before we start training,
你得听听这个
there's something you need to hear.
一则消息 最好可以
A message that would be better
单独给你听
if we could share with you in private.
-好的 我回避 -不用 没关系
- All right, I'll step away. - No, no, it's fine.
你可以留下
You can stay.
可以 但不能有别人了
All right, but no one else.
好的
All right.
我们快点
Let's make it quick.
战争即将到来 亨特船长
A war is coming, Captain Hunter,
在某个时刻 你会被召回
and at some point you're gonna be called back
到中城去为之战斗
to Central City to fight it.
你要知道 你和你的团队
So you need to know that, while you and your team
处在时光穿梭区时
have been in the Temporal Zone,
我做了一个影响时间线的选择
I made a choice that affected the timeline.
如你所知 无论你何时篡改过去
As you know, whenever you alter the past,
都会对现在产生影响
those changes affect the present
并影响未来
and get compounded in the future.
你回来时 将处于我创造的新时间线中
When you return, you will be in the new timeline I created,
届时你们所有人的过去和将来
where everyone's past and everyone's future
都已被影响 包括你自己
has been affected, including yours.
你回来时 不要相信任何事或任何人
When you come back, don't trust anything or anyone.
连我也别信
Not even me.
你从哪弄到这个的
Where did you get that from?
我们是在乘波号♥上的一间密室中找到的
We found it in a secret room inside the Waverider.
是40年后的你发来的
It was sent by you, 40 years from now.
40年后的巴里
40 years from now?
巴里 这到底是什么意思
Barry, what the hell does this mean?
这是在说我在改变过去时把事情搞砸了
It means I screwed things up when I changed the past.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我回到了过去
I went back in time,
救了我妈妈
and I saved my mom.
我创造了一条她没有死的时间线
I created a timeline where she's alive.
叫做闪点
It's called Flashpoint.
我在那条时间线中生活了几个月
I lived in it for a few months,
我才发现我铸成大错
until I realized that I made a big mistake,
然后我试着重置时间线
and I tried to reset the timeline,
想让一切回归原位
put things back to how they were supposed to be,
可是...
but--
可是于事无补
But it didn't work.
是的
No.
巴里 这简直...
Barry, that's...
那你这么做之后 有什么改变了
So what's changed since you did this?
西斯科的哥哥死了 凯特琳拥有了超能力
Cisco's brother is dead. Caitlin has powers.
狄格尔本来有个女儿 现在变成儿子了
Diggle has a son now instead of a daughter.
什么 约翰有个女儿
What? John had a daughter?
我搞砸的不仅仅是自己的生活 兄弟
I didn't just screw up my life, man.
我搞砸了所有人的生活
I screwed up everybody's lives
而且很明显 包括所有人的未来
and, apparently, everybody's lives in the future.
现在我感觉 这些外星人到这里时
It felt like, when these aliens got here,
终于有件事不是因我而起的
that finally something had happened I didn't cause,
也许我能弥补
and maybe I could make up
我对大家造成的一切 可是我...
for everything I'd done to everybody, but I--
我觉得我们应该坦白告诉大家
I think we should be on the up and up with everybody.
我们得告诉他们
We got to tell 'em.
我们现在要对付一帮外星人
We're going up against a bunch of aliens,
你却想告诉人们
and you want to tell people
他们的生活也许被时间旅行影响了
that their lives might have been affected by time travel?
科幻问题还是一个一个解决吧
One sci-fi problem at a time.
你犯了个错误 巴里
You made a mistake, Barry.
这在所难免
It's part of the job.
但今天我们没法处理这个
But we can't deal with it today.
斯泰因教授 你没事吧
Professor Stein, are you okay?
我不是很确定
I'm not sure.
斯♥诺♥女士 你介不介意陪我回趟家
Ms. Snow, would you mind accompanying me to my home?
有件事我必须得去做
There's something I need to do.
当然
Sure.
她真的是挺厉害的
She really is a badass.
是啊 这还真有点性感
Yeah, it's kind of hot.
我们再来一次
Let's go again.
所以这就是
So this is, what,
你建议我不采取任何行动的方式吗
your way of advising me to do nothing?
支配者目前尚未采取
The Dominators have yet to engage
任何侵略行动 长官
in an act of aggression, sir.
超能力联合调查组怎么看
What does A.R.G.U.S. think?
我认为我们无动于衷就正中它们下怀了
I think us being passive is exactly what they want,
总统先生
Mr. President.
终于 有勇敢的人站出来说话了
Well, finally, someone here with balls.
艾克忽视了所有征兆 最后为时已晚
Ike ignored all the signs and waited until it was too late.
艾克即艾森豪威尔 美国第34任总统
我不会犯同样的错误
I'm not gonna make that same mistake.
你也看到上一次
You saw what happened
我们与它们交火的结果了
the last time we engaged them.
由此带来的大量伤亡 我们应该谨记
That's a lot of casualties to be remembered for.
四艘降落艇登陆地球
Four dropships landed on this planet,
都是来收集情报的
all of them sent to gather intel.
如果我们不行动而它们发起了进攻
If we do nothing and they attack,
我就会因为这个而被铭记了
that's what I'll be remembered for.
按指示继续行动
Proceed as instructed.
你知道吗 麦考斯指挥官
You know, Director Michaels,
阿曼达·沃勒能领导超能力联合调查组那么久
the reason that Amanda Waller lasted as long as she did
就是因为她懂得如何服从我的领导
is because she learned how to follow my lead.
我建议你学一学她这个优点
I suggest that you acquire that trait.
尽快
Soon.
他不见了
He's gone.
旅行者被劫走了
Traveller has been taken.
重复 旅行者被劫走了
I repeat, Traveller has been taken.
支配者劫走了总统
The Dominators have the President.
-好啊 儿子 -我不明白 爸爸
- Hey, son. - I don't understand, Dad.
这个家里没人希望我拥有超能力
No one in this family wants me to have powers.
你不希望 巴里不希望
You don't. Barry doesn't.
连爱瑞丝也是
Even Iris.
根据这上面的结果显示 我一切正常
According to this, everything's fine with me.
实际上 一切远比正常要好
In fact, everything is better than fine.
怎么 你急着赶回来
What, did you run back
是想确保我不看到这些结果吗
to make sure I didn't see these?
我现在跑得比你快了 还记得吗
I'm faster than you now, remember?
不论你 巴里或是任何人喜欢与否
Whether you or Barry or anyone likes it or not.
沃利 听着
Wally, look.
我知道你对我很生气
I know you're upset with me.
我只是在试图保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
得了吧 我知道你不想让我接受训练
Come on. I know you don't want me training.
我只是不明白为什么
I just don't get why.
因为我比巴里刚刚获得超能力时表现得更好
Because I'm better than Barry was when he first got his speed.
你知道吗 在闪点
You know, in Flashpoint,
我们俩是姐弟打击罪犯小分队
you and I were a brother-sister crime-fighting unit.
所以你不像在那边一样对我那么有信心
So it sucks you don't have the same faith in me here
这真是糟透了
as you did there.
姐弟打击罪犯小分队
Brother and sister crime-fighting unit?
你好 华♥莱♥士♥
Hi, there, Wallace.
我回来拿点润唇膏
I came back to get some lip balm.
没关系 你似乎是这里唯一一个
It's okay. You seem to be the only one
会和我说实话的人了
that'll tell me the truth around here.
我吗
Me?
我们差不多待遇一样 对吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表