剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我也是
Yeah, me too.
-我不明白 -我不明白
- I don't get it. - I don't get it.
我们遇到的每一个超能力者
Every meta-human we've encountered
就都只是有超能力的人
has been exactly that, meta-human,
所以这东西是哪来的
so where did this thing come from?
我不知道它是哪来 老兄
I don't know where it came from, man.
我就 它就那么消失了
I just--it just vanished.
我就知道这些 它就那么没了
That's all I know. It was gone.
但根据我的经验 事情总是不同的
Yeah, but in my experience, things are always different.
-什么 -然后他们就出现了
- What? - Than they appear.
肯定有什么能让那鬼东西
There must be a reason the darn thing
就这么凭空消失
can just disappear like that.
也许那鬼东西有某种隐身机制
Maybe the darn thing's got some kind of cloaking mechanism.
这想法不错 但现在
That's a good idea, but right now,
我更想讨论"我们怎么阻止它"
I would settle for "How can we stop it?"
对 当然了
Yes, obviously.
-那该怎么办 -我不知道
- Just how? - I don't know.
我们又没有神奇的怪物套索
We don't have a magic monster lasso.
但你知道 我们可以...
But you know what we could--
抱歉我忘了 我只是 我只能说旁观
Sorry. I forgot. I'm just--I'm just observing.
别 HR 请说
No, H.R., please.
我们现在公开接受点子
We're open to any idea right now.
在我的地球上 我们有碳纤维做的绳子
On my Earth, we have ropes made out of carbon fiber.
它们非常轻 但强度足够拖动战舰
They are ultralight but strong enough to pull a battleship;
我们可以用那个来制住它
we could restrain it with that.
怎样 你们怎么想
Right? What do you think?
-好啊 我想... -好
- Okay, I think it's... - Okay.
我想值得试一下
I think it's worth a shot;
我们可以在我工作室做一个
we can spin it down in my workshop.
好的 棒
Yes. Good.
对了 还有其他一些奇怪的事
Yeah, there was something else that was weird, though.
这东西经过的时候我看到一个变压器爆♥炸♥了
I-I saw a transformer explode as this thing passed by it.
-真是奇怪 -那有什么可奇怪的
- That is weird. - What's weird about that?
怪物碰都没碰到它
Monster didn't even lay a finger on it.
在怪物到那之前就爆了
It exploded before it got to it.
有点让我想起了希区柯克的某个电影
Kind of reminds me of that Hitchcock movie
里边的临时演员在枪响之前捂上了耳朵
where the extra covers his ears before the gun goes off.
你们这个地球上也有希区柯克
You have Hitchcock on this Earth?
太棒了
Oh, brilliant.
"泰坦尼克号♥谋杀案"
"Murder on the Titanic"!
"谁干的 谁在乎 我们要淹死了"
"Who did it? Who cares? We're drowning""
那畜生肯定是释放了某种电磁脉冲
The beast must emit some kind of electrical pulse.
有没有办法能让我看看那变压器
Is there a way I could get a look at that transformer?
不行 那整个地方都是犯罪现场了
No. It's--the whole place is a crime scene now
朱利安负责掌管
with Julian in charge of it.
朱利安 是谁来着
Julian. Who's that?
那个你不喜欢的鉴证科家伙 对吧
That's the CSI guy you don't like, right?
我是说
I mean...
好吧 行
Yeah, all right.
他太棒了
He's great.
抱歉 手比较凉
Sorry, cold hands.
我都没感觉到
I didn't even notice.
对了 我叫奈杰尔
I'm Nigel, by the way.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我们会帮助你解决这事的 凯特琳
We're gonna help you figure this out, Caitlin.
咱们去实验室吧
Let's get you to the lab.
这是什么
What's this?
是测试你的能力如何影响分子运动的
It's to test how your ability affects molecular motion.
那柱体是固态钨
That shaft is solid tungsten,
被加热到超过两千摄氏度
and it's heated to over 2,000 degrees centigrade.
我想让你冷却它
I want you to cool it down,
当我们了解你如何办到的时候
and when we determine how you can do that,
我们就可以想办法帮助你了
we can figure out the best way to help you.
短时间内我们就只能做这么多
Best we could do in such little time.
所以你在这里待了一个小时
So this is where you've been for the last hour.
我可为了这个重新安排了行程 凯瑟琳
I had to reschedule my day for this, Caitlin.
这里很多事都需要我的关注
A lot of things around here require my attention.
我记得
I remember.
你准备好了就上
Whenever you're ready.
别有所保留
Don't hold back.
朱利安
Hey, Julian.
你看到这个了吗
You seen this?
怪物侵袭中城
有超能力毁坏城市已经够糟的了
It's bad enough we have the metas destroying the city.
现在又要担心这个
Now we have this thing to worry about.
我问你刚才那一个小时去哪里了你会回答吗
Is there any point in me asking where you've been for the last hour?
或是我应该假定
Or should I just assume the rules
你还是不按规矩来
still don't apply to you?
我刚才
I was--I--
好吧
Yes, okay.
哥们 我知道
Look, hey, man, so I know that...
我们刚认识的时候就给对方印象不好
you and I, we got off on the wrong foot.
我们后来也不怎么和睦
We never managed to find the right one,
这我接受
and I'll take that.
八成是我的错 但我
That's probably my fault, but I just--
我不想再这样继续下去了
I don't want things to be like that anymore, you know?
我希望我们的关系能有改观
I-I'd...like it if things changed.
有趣 我记得上次你说过这话之后
It's funny, 'cause I remember you saying
就在我眼皮底下
something similar to that right before you stole
把我的案子偷走了
the case from underneath me.
你知道和一个不守规矩的人一起共事
Do you have idea what it's like to work side by side with someone
是什么感觉吗
with such little regard for the rules?
你甚至可能会破坏我的工作
You may very well be contaminating my work.
这就是为什么我想向你学习
That's exactly why I want to learn from you.
我没懂你什么意思
I don't follow.
我只是 每次读了你的报告书
I just--you know, whenever I read your reports,
都能感到你的证据收集手段
it's clear that your evidence collection techniques
比我高明多了
are far superior to mine.
继续
Go on.
我也说不好 如果我能当你一天的跟班
I don't know; I mean, if I could just shadow you for a day,
问问你问题
maybe ask a few questions,
我觉得这样真的能让我的技术
I think that you could really help bring my skills
更上一层楼
up to...snuff.
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
抱歉
Sorry.
如果我不要这个实验室了呢
What if I gave up the lab?
楼下有个储藏间我可以改造一下
There's a storeroom downstairs that I could convert,
如果你让我跟进这个案子 实验室归你
so if you let me follow you on this case, lab's yours.
实验室归我
Lab's mine?
好 成交
Okay. Deal.
不过你不能拖我后腿
You can't slow me down, though.
-我绝不会 -那行 我会给你打电♥话♥的
- I would never. - All right. I'll call you.
你获得能力多长时间了
How long have you had these abilities?
大概是几个月之前开始显露了吧
They started manifesting a few months ago,
但是我想应该是
but I'm assuming I got them
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥的时候获得的
when the particle accelerator exploded,
和其他超能力者一样
just like all the other metas.
你谁也没有告诉吗
And you haven't told anyone?
只跟你说了
Just you.
我说过的 你就不应该去尖端实验室工作
I told you, you never should have taken that job at S.T.A.R. Labs.
你本可以留在这里
You could have stayed here,
能接触到世界顶级设备
had access to world-class facilities.
那我所有的功劳
And have all of my work be
就会掩盖在你的名声之下了
in the shadow of your reputation.
当然了 只有你遇到麻烦的时候
Of course, the only time you need your mother
才会需要你的母亲
is when you're in trouble.
你那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
得了吧 亲爱的
Oh, come on, darling.
你跑到中城去
You ran off to Central City
跟那个臭名昭著的假货扮演科学家玩
to play scientist with that disgraced quack.
我想为我自己立身扬名
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表