剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
没有指纹 没有DNA
No fingerprints, no DNA,
只有两具肿胀的尸体
just two rather plump looking corpses.
被盗的技术呢
What about the stolen tech?
也没发现 完全没人提起
Nothing. No one's saying a thing.
每个人对此事都守口如瓶
Everyone is incredibly tight-lipped about it.
当然了 我去打几个电♥话♥
Of course they are. Look, I'll make some phone calls,
看看能不能撬开他们的嘴
see if I can pry those lips open, all right?
好 我会继续调查
Okay. I'll keep working on it.
这是现在我们最不需要处理的事情
This is the last thing we need to be dealing with right now.
我也觉得 但是我们不能无所事事
I feel the same way, but we can't just do nothing.
爱瑞丝不会放过我们的
Iris ain't gonna let us get away with that.
我懂 乔 但是我们快没时间了
I know, Joe, but we're running out of time.
所以你我要迅速了结这个案子
That's why you and me need to solve this case fast.
是
Yeah.
有时 我希望你没告诉我未来会怎样
Sometimes...I wish you hadn't told me what was gonna happen.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
等等
Hold on.
什么事
What's up.
看样子科德工业正在发生一起抢劫案
Looks like we got a robbery in progress over at Kord Industries.
好 谢了 现在又是科德工业
Great, thanks. Now Kord Industries.
一天两起
That's two in one day.
12小时内两起
That's two in under 12 hours.
好吧 我要确保这是最后一起
Yeah, I'm gonna make sure it's the last one.
我不觉得那是你的 兄弟
I don't think that's yours, pal.
闪电侠
Flash.
你不觉得我想见见
You didn't think I'd want to come meet
铁山监狱的新囚犯吗
the newest resident of Iron Heights?
不 我想到了你会出现
No, I assumed that you'd show.
我只是没想到你会这么年轻
I just didn't expect you to be so young,
巴里·艾伦
Barry...Allen.
你怎么知道我是谁
Now, how do you know who I am?
我来自未来
I'm from the future.
你不相信 我想想 2017
You don't believe me? Let's see, uh, 2017.
你在劫难逃的爱人怎么样
How are things going with your doomed love,
爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Iris West?
还有你最强大的敌人 萨维塔
Or your greatest foe, Savitar?
你知道萨维塔
You know Savitar.
我知道关于他的一切 还有你
I know everything about him, and you.
什么...
What the--
吉普赛
Gypsy.
看样子还想复仇
Still seeking revenge, I see.
这次我会成功的
I'm gonna get it this time.
走着瞧
We'll see.
不
No!
魔术师
他自称为魔术师
He calls himself Abra Kadabra.
比如"嘛哩嘛哩哄"
As in hocus pocus?
显然他会很多把戏
He's certainly got a lot of tricks.
是 我们认为他体内植入了某种
Yeah, we think he has some sort of nanotechnology
纳米技术
built into his body--
给了他离奇的技能
allows him to do some extraordinary feats.
瞬间移♥动♥ 心灵感应 多了去了
Teleportation, telekinesis, you name it,
相信我 我全见过
and believe me, I have seen it all.
所以他在巴里身上用的牌技
So that card trick he played on Barry,
斯塔格的水箱
the water tank at Stagg,
是他用魔术粉饰的未来科技吗
that's all some futuristic tech that he's masking as magic?
这是亚瑟·C·克拉克的第三定理
Well, it's Arthur C. Clarke's third law.
"足够先进的技术和魔术
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is...
并无二致"
indistinguishable from magic."
你来之前 他说他来自未来
Before you showed up, he said he was from the future.
未来
The future?
是的 6♥4♥世纪
He is, 6♥4♥th Century.
这下好 又一个来自未来的罪犯
Great, another criminal from the future.
这些人还不够我们受吗
Haven't we had our fill of those guys?
6♥4♥世纪
6♥4♥th Century.
你到底为什么要抓他
What exactly are you after him for?
他是回收者们的头号♥通缉犯之一
He's at the top of the collectors' most wanted list.
几年前出现在我的地球上
Showed up on my Earth a few years back,
几起抢劫造成了多人丧命
did a string of robberies that ended with a lot of people losing their lives.
几周前又出现了
Showed up again a couple weeks ago,
洗劫了几个科技公♥司♥ 然后来了这
looted some tech companies, came here.
做同样的事 为什么
To do the same thing? Why?
他一定需要我们地球的技术达成目的
He must have needed our Earth's tech for something.
不管是什么 我们一定会帮你搞清楚
Well, whatever it is, we can definitely help you
我不知道你们是怎么想的
figure it out, 'cause I don't know about you guys,
但自从上次你来过之后
but ever since last time you were here,
我一直都期待着吉普赛的震波呢
I've been looking forward to some Gypsy vibe action.
-你太夸张了 -好丢人
- That's way too much. - Embarrassing.
我只是想抓到他 这样我就能
Yeah, I just want to catch him so I can bring his ass
把他送回地球十九关起来了
back to Earth-19 and put him down.
别担心 我们会帮你的
Don't worry. We can help you do that.
我们应该看看朱利安有没有发现
We should check and see if Julian's gotten anything.
我去问他
I'll go ask him.
在这期间 我们可以搞清楚
In the meantime, we can figure out
这个人消失去哪了
where this guy disappeared off to.
-给我搭把手呗 -智障
- Lend me a hand? - Stupid.
我认得这表情
I know that look.
你脑子里在想些什么呢
What is going on inside that head of yours?
这个人知道
This guy knew
你我会发生什么
what was going on with you and me
还知道萨维塔
and Savitar.
如果他知道关于萨维塔的事 那
If he knows something about Savitar, then--
他可能是救你的关键
He might be the key to saving you.
这是我们找到的第一条真正的线索
This is the first real lead we've gotten.
但是吉普赛呢
But, guys, what about Gypsy?
如果她抓到了那个人
I mean, if she gets ahold of him,
她会把他送回地球十九的
she's gonna take him back to Earth-19.
那个我们以后再说
We can figure that out later.
现在 我们要找到他
Right now, we just need to find him.
我什么也没发现
I got nothing.
为什么我找不到你呢
Why can't I find you?
我说过了 这人很聪明
I told you, this guy is smart.
你不能就这么震波魔术师的位置
You can't just vibe Kadabra's location.
无论他在做什么 我们都看不到他
Whatever he's doing, it renders him invisible to us.
好吧 如果我们不能震波他
Okay, well, if we can't vibe him,
那我想我们就得另寻他法了
then I guess we'll have to find him another way, right?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在向尖端科研实验室卫星
I'm putting some search parameters
输入搜索参数
into the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite
看看有没有人的震动频率
to see if anybody vibrates at a different frequency
和地球一的人不一样
than Earth-1 folk.
真希望我们地球上也有这样的卫星
Wish we had a satellite that could do that on my Earth.
真希望我也有一套这科技
Wish I had a bunch of this stuff.
我可以帮你搞定 妹子
I could hook you up, girl.
这样吧 我去地球十九几天
How about this, I spend a few days on Earth-19,
给你搞一套最尖端的东西
and set you up with something state-of-the-art.
只不过呢
You know, the only thing is,
我需要个住的地方
I would need a place to crash, so.
-西斯科 -吉普赛
- Cisco-- - Gypsy.
那个吻 可不是
That kiss, that wasn't
吻别的吻
"I'll see you around".
那可是 还想快点再吻一次的吻
That was like, "That needs to happen again, real soon".
或者是我误解你了
Or did I misread that?
我一直都有事
I-I-I've been preoccupied.
只有那个原因吗
Is that the only reason?
时间掐得真好
Great timing!
水星实验室
看来大卫·科波菲尔[著名魔术师]离咱们不远
Looks like David Copperfield's not too far from us.
他在水星实验室的一处卫星办公室
He's at one of Mercury Labs' satellite offices.
又是一家科技公♥司♥吗
Another tech company?
最厉害的那家
The techiest.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表