剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I'll vibrate it.
我会把它振动得足够快 让它穿过去
I'll vibrate it fast enough that it can phase through this.
-能做到吗 -我不知道
- You can do that? - I don't know.
我从未试过
I've never tried before.
大家坚持住
Everybody hold on!
有可能吗
Is that even possible?
我们会知道的
We're about to find out.
太酷了
Holy Kardashians.
巴里 巴里
Barry. Barry!
没事了
We're good, man.
累坏我了 但成功了
Took a lot out of me, but it worked.
也许是 但我们有新问题了
Yeah, maybe, but we got another problem.
约金回来了
Yorkin's back.
你知道他们是怎么说的 闪电小子
You know what they say, Kid Flash.
如果第一次不成功 再试一次
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
你得阻止他
You have to stop him.
我现在精疲力尽了
I don't have it in me right now.
我需要你把血注入他体内
I need you to get your blood into him.
这会中和他的细胞 让他的超能力失效
It'll counteract his cells and negate his powers.
碰都碰不到他 我该如何去做
How am I supposed to do that when I can't even touch him?
你得穿过他
You're gonna phase it into him.
你知道我从未做到过
You know I've never done that before.
你刚刚看着我做了一件从未做过的事
And you just watched me do something I'd never done,
但我还是做了 因为我别无选择
but I did it because I had to.
好吗
All right?
我知道你可以的 好吗
I know you can do it, okay?
我需要你也相信自己
I need you to believe it, too.
跑吧 沃利
Now run, Wally.
跑
Run.
成功了
It worked!
-我做到了 -你的确做到了
- I did it! - You sure did.
再见 闪电小子
Good-bye, Kid Flash.
看看啊
Oh, wha--look at that.
你的超能力失效了 约金
Your powers are neutralized, Yorkin.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我赢了
I won.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
爸爸
Dad?
我上一次这么欣喜地望着你
The last time I was this happy looking in your eyes,
是你刚出生的时候
you'd just been born.
没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
约金被解决掉了
Yorkin's done.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you what happened.
华♥莱♥士♥太厉害了 就是这么着
Wallace was a total badass. That's what happened.
解释一下
Translate.
他把自己的极速者血液
Yeah, he phased his speedster blood
注入约金体内 中和了他的超能力
into Yorkin and neutralized his powers.
这就是背后的科学
That's the science behind it.
我有个很棒的老师
I had a great teacher.
那我呢
And me?
约金的血液稳定下来时
Once Yorkin's blood was stabilized,
我们就成功得到了治愈你的解药
we actually managed to get an antidote that cured you.
你得戴着绷带过几天
You'll have to wear the bandage for a few days,
但除此以外 你完全康复了
but other than that, you're absolutely recovered.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你为我冒的险
I know what you risked for me.
有人帮了我一把
I had some help.
这可没法独自完成
Couldn't have done it alone.
这是团队协作的结果
It was all of us working together.
真为大家感到骄傲
Yup, really proud of everybody.
干得好 今天真棒
Great job. Big ideas today.
我是说 如果我们要从萨维塔手中救下爱瑞丝
My point is, if we're gonna save Iris from Savitar,
我们得更强大
we're gonna have to up our game.
不再有隐瞒
No more lies--
即便是出于善意
even well-intentioned ones.
我们必须对彼此完全坦诚
We have to be completely real with each other.
-我赞成 -我也赞成乔说的
- I agree. - I agree with Joe, too.
从现在开始 完全坦诚
From here on out, complete honesty.
坦诚
Honesty.
好好休息 好吗
All right. Get some rest, all right?
我待会儿再来看你
I'll check on you in a bit.
-巴仔 -怎么了
- Bar? - Yeah?
萨维塔预言有个人会死
Savitar's prophecy of someone dying--
是爱瑞丝吗
was it Iris?
是的
Yeah.
但这件事不会发生的
But it's not gonna happen.
我很高兴她现在是你生命中的第一位
Look, I'm glad she comes first in your life now.
要跟我女儿在一起
If you're gonna date my daughter,
就该这么做
that's the way it should be.
你还是紧随其后的
You're still a close second.
好暖心
It's just heartwarming.
真的好暖心
It's just truly heartwarming.
你已经在为你的书
You're already crafting a version of this
编写这一段了 对吗
for your book, aren't you?
"家族韦斯特终于得到平静"
"Peace finally descends upon the family West"
韦斯特家族 还是家族韦斯特
The West family, or family West?
好 我要去工作了
Right, it's time I get to work.
这么晚还工作
At this hour?
是的 外头还有个超能力外壳
Yes, there's still one husk meta out there,
我要把他找出来
and I intend to find him.
晚安
Good night.
朱利安
Hey, Julian?
我不会因为
I don't think you're weak
你和萨维塔的事觉得你很弱
because of what happened to you with Savitar.
让我稳定下来的力量
The strength that I found to stay in control--
是你给我的
that came from you.
谢谢你
So thank you.
我没打算让爱瑞丝
Well, I wasn't gonna let Iris
死在冰霜杀手的手里 对吗
die at the hands of Killer Frost, was I?
我知道你的内心有善良的一面
I knew there was a good guy inside of you somewhere--
我们都希望你能多展现这一面
one that the rest of us would like to see a little more often.
晚安
Good night.
你想去喝一杯吗
Do you want to get a drink?
什么 现在吗
What? As in now?
是的
Yeah.
好啊好啊 我很乐意
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'd love that.
中城警局
怎么到我这大开间的小角落来了
What brings you to my neck of the bullpen?
琼妮要回去参加期中考了
Oh, Joanie's headed back for midterms.
所以我们过来跟你道别
We just thought we'd come and say good-bye.
我想再跟你们喝咖啡去
I was hoping a redo on the coffee,
因为上次搞砸了
seeing as how the last one went off the rails.
怎么会
Are you kidding me?
我能近距离见到闪电小子行动
I got to see Kid Flash in action, right up close.
我们有很多闪电小子的故事
Well, we got a lot of stories about Kid Flash
我保证你没有听过
I can guarantee you've never heard.
也许下次你来市里
Maybe we can tell you them over dinner
我们可以在晚饭时说给你听
next time you come to town.
我下个月有长周末
I have a long weekend next month.
你确定你要承诺
You sure you're ready to commit to something
那么久之后的事吗
that far in the future?
我当然确定
I am absolutely sure.
很好
Good.
我们得走了
We should go.
-上学顺利 -谢谢 再见
- Good luck at school. - Thank you. See ya.
-再见 宝贝 -再见
- Bye, babe. - Bye.
好 像新的一样好
Okay, good as new.
其实 比新的还好
Actually, it's better than new
我多加了三个锁
with the three extra locks that I added.
你不用那么做
Which you didn't have to do.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表