剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们是怎么不断从这些事中活下来的
How do we keep surviving these things?
因为我们掌握着自己的命运
Because we're in control of our fates.
她怎么知道我在椽子上面
And how did she know I was up in the rafters?
她现在也能通灵了吗
Is she psychic now too?
还有你俩同时
And that thing where you guys were talking
说出一句话 你觉得她怎么做到的
at the same time? How do you think she was doing that?
不知道 她说萨维塔告诉她会发生什么
I don't know. She said Savitar told her what was gonna happen.
不可能 这不只是预知未来
No way, man. This wasn't just brushing up on days to come.
这简直一字不差
This was precise.
瘆人的一字不差
Scary precise.
就像萨维塔也在场
Like Savitar was there.
我不懂的是萨维塔出现时
What I don't understand is why Savitar
为何不杀了特蕾西
wouldn't kill Tracy when he showed up.
我是说他为何选择救凯特琳
I mean, why would he choose to rescue Caitlin?
他还有事要她帮忙
He needs her for something.
我们得搞清是什么事
We gotta figure out what that is.
同意
Agreed.
多亏了西斯科 我们拿到她完全
Thanks to Cisco, we now have a sample of her blood
突变成冰霜杀手后的血液样本
when she was fully mutated as Killer Frost.
这个 可能是制♥造♥
This? It could be the key
逆向解药的关键 所以
to reverse engineering a cure, so...
干得漂亮 朋友
it's good work, mate.
你也是
You too.
你在这啊
Oh, there you are.
我给咱们准备了些咖啡
I brought us some coffee treats.
可惜我们的辣椒粉用完了
Unfortunately, we were all out of cayenne.
小心 很烫
Careful, that's hot.
对啊 很烫 抱歉
Yeah, hot, hot, sorry.
-你怎么样 -小心
- How are you? Oh! Ha! Whoo! - Careful.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
太烫了
Whew, it's hot.
我还在消化
Well, I'm processing.
那真是 我是说那声音
That was really-- I mean, the voice...
"嗡"的一声
And the "Whoom!"
冰霜杀手 萨维塔
Killer Frost? Savitar?
你知道有些人的名字真的很吓人
You know some people with really scary names.
太难以接受了吗
Eh, but is it too much?
这里所有人都会理解的
All of us here would understand.
对我个人来说 我只想确保
Personally, I just-- I just wanna make sure that,
你不会受伤
you know, you don't get hurt.
其实 我在想
As a matter of fact, I was thinking--
-我也在想 -是吗
- I was thinking too. - Yeah?
在想萨维塔
About Savitar.
他的战衣反射光的方式
The way the light reflects off his suit,
跟我见过的所有金属化合物都不同
it's unlike any other metallic compound I have ever seen.
我和你想的不是一回事
Hmm, you and I were thinking about different things.
你觉得那是什么
What do you think it is?
根据费米液体理论 任何非费米液体
In Fermi liquid theory, any sort of non-Fermi liquid
都被称为"奇异金属"
is called "Strange metal."
那是种能在高温时分散热量的
It's a theoretical compound capable of dispersing heat
理论性化合物 我觉得萨维塔速度太快了
at high temperatures. I think Savitar travels so fast
因此他需要那件战衣来中和
that he needs that suit to neutralize the charge
身体周围形成的电荷
he builds up around him.
有意思 那如果没了战衣
Huh. Interesting. So without the suit,
那他只是个被强大静电困住的家伙
he's just a dude with a bad case of static cling.
对 如果我们可以造出
Yeah. So if we could build a device
能控制那股超能力的装备
capable of harnessing that power,
理论上讲 就能用他的速度对付他
theoretically, we could use his own velocity against him.
并把他困在神速力里
And trap him in the Speed Force.
特蕾西 你真是个天才
Tracy, you are indeed a genius.
-还差一点 -对 快了
- I'm getting there. - Well, yes, you are.
就是说你会留下来帮我们
That means you're gonna stay and help us.
是这意思吗
Is that what that means?
如果我留下 那就意味着未来改变了
If I do, does that mean the future's changing?
我想那意味着我的未来肯定变了
I think it means mine certainly has.
感谢你来见我 请进
Thanks for seeing me. Come on in.
你还好吗
So how are you doing?
乔 我没事 只是
Joe, I'm fine. I just--
真希望你能跟我说
you know, I wish that you would've told me
你这是怎么了
what was going on with you.
虽然我现在显然也知道了一些
Although I...obviously have some idea now.
你被牵扯进来都怪我
It was my fault that you got caught up in all this.
很抱歉 塞西尔
I'm so sorry, Cecile.
乔 我也是 听着 我
Joe, me too. Look, I--
今早你跟我说爱我的时候
When you told me that you loved me this morning...
-我沉默了 -是啊
- I froze. - Yeah.
我知道那意味着我们的关系
I knew that it meant that we moved up a level
达到新高度
in our relationship.
而对我来说
And...for me,
那样会带来很多负担
that level comes with a lot of baggage.
比如冰霜杀手和闪电侠
Like Killer Frost and The Flash?
对
Yeah.
所以你觉得拒绝我是正确的
So you thought that pushing me away was the thing to do?
我以为那是在保护你
I thought that I was protecting you.
显然我错了
Clearly I was wrong,
因为我不仅骗了你
because not only did I lie to you.
也骗了自己
I lied to myself.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我受够了
I'm done with that.
我受够这个了
And I'm done with this.
谢谢你并没有特别介意我还戴着这个
Thank you for not making a big deal about me wearing this.
塞西尔·霍尔顿
Cecile Horton...
我爱你
I love you.
我的心里只有你
I love you with all my heart.
我很抱歉没有对你坦诚
And I'm sorry that I was dishonest with you.
从现在起
And from now on,
我们间不会再有秘密
there will be no secrets between us.
好
Okay.
我早就该告诉你的
I should have told you a long time ago.
但也没什么
But it's not bad.
-沃利 -爸爸
- Wally! - Hey, Dad.
怎么样
How was it?
很好啊 杰西向你问好
It was--yeah, it was great. Jesse says hi.
-你跟塞西尔聊了吗 -聊了
- So you talked to Cecile? - I did.
全告诉她了
Told her everything.
告诉她我爱她
Told her I love her.
我告诉她你就是闪电侠
I told her that you were The Flash
沃利就是闪电小子
and that Wally was Kid Flash.
别担心 她向我保证
Don't worry. She promised me...
她不会告诉琼妮
that she wouldn't tell Joanie.
什么让你改变心意了
What changed your mind?
你 你们大家
You. All of you.
爱是我们在这个世界上唯一拥有的东西
I mean, love's the only thing we got in this world.
没有爱 什么都不重要了
Without it, nothing really matters.
如果没有爱 谁知道我们会变成什么样子
And who knows what we'd become if we didn't have it?
-地球三怎么样 -挺好的
- How was Earth-3? - Yeah, um,
和杰西在一起感觉特别好
hanging out with Jesse was awesome.
爱是我们在这个世界上唯一拥有的东西
I mean, love's the only thing we got in this world.
没有爱 什么都不重要了
Without it, nothing really matters.
如果没有爱 谁知道我们会变成什么样子
And who knows what we'd become if we didn't have it?
你把我害成这样 巴里
You did this to me, Barry.
-我创造了你 -我创造了自己
- I created you? - I created myself.
你甚至会自己创造时间残余
You're even gonna create time remnants of yourself,
但他会把他们都杀了
but he's gonna kill them all.
萨维塔跟我说了你会说的话
Savitar told me everything you'd say.
你俩比你以为的还要像
You two are more alike than you realize.
萨维塔知道你的一举一动
Savitar knows every move you're going to make.
他总是抢先你一步
He's always one step ahead of you.
这全是旧事重演
This is all history.
这不只是预知未来
This wasn't just brushing up on days to come.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表