剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Don't do this.
现在 我终于摆脱你的禁锢了
Now finally, I am free of you.
看 房♥顶上
Look, up on the roof.
巴里 我爱你
Barry... I love you.
不 别说这话 知道吗
Hey, no, don't say that, all right?
-HR在这里 -我吗 你确定吗
- H.R. is here. - Me? Are you sure?
-是的 你之前不在场 -未来从那时起改变了
- Yeah, you weren't here before. - Future's changed since then.
你输了 巴里
You lose, Barry.
不
No!
快把我们弄出去
Just get us out of here.
你拿着步♥枪♥对准萨维塔
You had a rifle pointed at Savitar.
告诉你爱瑞丝的死
Somehow telling you about Iris's death,
不知怎样 改变了未来
it changed the future.
我错了 你是对的 你当时的理论是对的
I was wrong, you were right. Your theory is correct then.
各位 我们要改变的不只有我的未来
Guys, my future isn't the only one that we need to change.
不 那些滚动头条
No, the--these headlines, though,
它们告诉我们未来发生了什么
they--they tell us what happens in the future--
凯特琳变成了冰霜杀手 爱瑞丝死了
where Caitlin becomes Killer Frost and Iris dies.
如果我们可以改变那些头条
If we can change the headlines,
也就是说我们能改变未来
that means we can change the future.
没错 接受挑战
That's right. Challenge accepted.
爸爸在楼上 我们在找你
Dad's upstairs. We've been looking for you.
发生什么事了
What happened?
"掠夺"逃跑了
Plunder escaped.
莫里罗在去铁山监狱的路上袭击了两名押送员
Morillo assaulted two guards on his way out of Iron Heights.
知道他接下来会在哪里下手吗
Any idea where he might strike next?
我们把范围缩小到中城的
Well, we've got it narrowed down to 35 jewelry stores
35间珠宝店和48家酒店
and 48 hotels in Central City, so...
还有银行和拍卖♥♥行呢
What about banks? Auction houses?
今年初他在抢劫
He was caught by The Flash,
突发消息
杰拉德·莫里罗被判有罪
中城博物馆时被闪电侠逮捕
robbing the Central City Museum earlier this year.
中城博物馆
Central City Museum.
-他会去那里 -你怎么想到的
- That's where he is. - Where'd you get that?
-那里在办珠宝展吧 -是的
- Isn't there a jewelry exhibit there right now? - Yeah.
有大颗的钻石 说得通
Uh-huh, with diamonds-- big ones, so it makes sense.
着装准备
Let's suit up.
我不明白
I don't understand.
过来
Come here.
昨天我是混♥蛋♥ 沃利 跟你无关
I was a dick yesterday, Wally. It wasn't about you.
我害怕你抓到"掠夺"
I was scared when you caught Plunder.
我不知道这会怎么影响爱瑞丝的未来
I didn't know what it meant for Iris's future.
你准备好了
You're ready,
你比我起步时准备得更充分
far more ready than I was when I started.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
-我加入 -好的
- I'm in. - All right.
"掠夺" 老兄 你准备去哪里
Plunder, my man. Where do you think you're going?
穿过你
Right through you.
-你没事吧 -我很好 哥们
- You all right? - I'm good, dude.
这次交给你
You can have this one.
不 沃利 这次必须由你来
No, Wally. This one has to be you.
为什么
Why?
因为如果你抓了"掠夺"
Because if you take down Plunder,
那未来说我抓了他的
the news report that says that I captured him
新闻报道就错了
in the future, it's wrong.
此时此地 我们可以证明
We can prove that we can alter the future
我们能改变未来
here and now.
所以你让我来这里
So that's why you sent me out here.
我让你来这里是因为你是英雄
Hey, I sent you out here because you're a hero.
爱瑞丝现在需要英雄 沃利
Iris needs a hero right now, Wally.
他们在跑着
They are running.
沃利 下个路口转左 前方约3.2公里
Wally, take your next left. The streets meet up
街道会汇合 如果你时间捏准了
in about two miles. If you time it just right,
-你就能偷袭他 -收到
- you'll be able to blindside him. - Got it.
闪电小子 闪电小子
Kid Flash! Kid Flash!
闪电小子 闪电小子
Kid Flash! Kid Flash!
听到了吗 他们在叫你的名字
Do you hear that? They're saying your name.
闪电小子 闪电小子
Kid Flash! Kid Flash!
闪电小子逮捕"掠夺"
今日头条
Today's top story,
企图抢劫中城博物馆的杰拉德·莫里罗
Jared Morillo, aka Plunder, is back in police custody
即"掠夺" 已被警方再次拘留
after attempting to rob the Central City Museum.
莫里罗被一个叫闪电小子的
Morillo was apprehended by a new speedster,
新极速者逮捕
who goes by the name Kid Flash.
就这么定了
Well, that settles it.
我想你现在正式成为闪电小子了
I think you're officially Kid Flash now.
对 这逐渐跟我合为一体了
Yeah, it's growing on me.
而这把步♥枪♥逐渐跟我合为一体
And this rifle is growing on me.
热追踪子弹只是
Heat-seeking bullets are just the beginning
这坏家伙的初始功能
of what this bad boy can do.
"掠夺"的步♥枪♥怎么在你手里
How did you end up with Plunder's rifle?
巴里偷给我的 对吗 巴仔
Barry stole it for me. Right, Barr?
你掠夺了"掠夺"的东西
Oh, so you plundered Plunder?
沃利在逮捕他时我得做点什么
I had to do something while Wally was cuffing him.
多亏你 我们改变了未来
Thanks to you, we changed the future.
既然我们能改变其中一个事件
If we can change one of these events,
我们就能改变所有事件
we can change 'em all.
没有什么是改变不了的
Nothing is set in stone.
我们今晚见
We'll see you guys tonight.
-迫不及待 -是的
- Can't wait. - Yeah.
我打给了本地的小学
I called the local elementary school,
把折扣票交给校长
and gave the principal discounted tickets.
我认为如果孩子们喜欢这里
I figured, hey, you know, if the kids love it,
他们会告诉他们的父母
they'll tell their parents, and, well,
就像多米诺牌一样
the rest writes itself.
弗朗西斯科 你太聪明了
You, Francisco... are brilliant.
当然 不只是闪电侠
Of course, science
科学也会激发
is what will inspire these children--
这些孩子
not just The Flash.
快看
Check it out.
欢迎来到尖端科研实验室
Welcome to S.T.A.R. Labs.
我叫弗朗西斯科·拉蒙
My name is Francisco Ramon.
从前的我并不是备受爱戴的工程师
I wasn't always the esteemed engineer you see before you,
经过多年的努力和学习
but after years of hard work and studying,
我加入了尖端科研实验室
I joined S.T.A.R. Labs.
-希望我对科学的爱 -我们要去跟他谈吗
- I hope my love of science... - Should we go talk to him?
会激发你们当中的一些人
Will inspire some among you
加入科学社区
to join the scientific community
跟我们携手努力迈入人类的新时代
as we strive to reach a new age for humanity.
谢谢
Thank you.
你太客气了
You're very welcome.
乳蛋饼在烤箱里
Okay, the quiche is in the oven;
啤酒和葡萄酒在冰箱里
the beer and wine are in the fridge;
蜡烛在桌上
and the candles are on the table.
-天哪 天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - What?
我忘了冰块
I forgot the ice.
极速派对救星
Instant party save.
宝贝 你今天最性感
Baby, you've never been sexier.
我知道
I know.
爱瑞丝
Hey, Iris.
你还好吗 说真的 你没事吧
How are you doing? For real, are you okay?
-我没事 -如果你有什么事
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Because if you're not fine,
都可以跟我说 知道吧
you can talk to me. You know that, right?
我知道
I know.
好
All right.
-准备好了吗 -好了 -好
- You ready? - Yeah. - All right.
我给你们带了盆栽
I got you guys a plant.
这是标准的乔迁贺礼 对吧
That's like a standard housewarming gift, right?
-没错 完美 -在我的地球不是
- Yes, perfect. - Not on my Earth.
我的地球送的是爬行类
On my Earth, we get reptiles.
我把蜗牛龟送给你
I present to you McSnurtle...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表