剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我不知道 巴里
I don't know, Barry.
或许看你卑躬屈膝我很开心呢
Maybe I get off on watching you grovel.
不 我觉得不是 我觉得你在听我说
No, I don't think that's it. I think you're hearing me.
我还存在于你的内心
I'm still in there.
内心深处 在那伤疤和痛楚之下
Deep down, buried beneath the scars and the pain,
那里的你 一定感到很孤寂
that part of you that... it must feel so lonely.
但你也知道拥有家庭
But it also knows what it's like to have a family,
拥有朋友的感觉
to have friends.
你可以找回那些东西
You can have all that back.
我们可以不再互相伤害
We can stop hurting each other.
我记得我六岁的时候
I remember when I was six, and, uh...
我求爸爸妈妈
I begged Mom and Dad
让我去米德韦城的科技博览会
to let me go to the Science Expo in Midway.
我们在土路上爆胎了 没有备胎
And, uh, well, we got a flat tire on that dirt road, no spare,
所以我们被拖到了一个单街小镇
so we were towed to that garage in a tiny, one-street town.
当然 我们被困在那里一整天
Of course, we were stuck there all day.
于是我们在那家小餐馆
Then we got ice cream
吃了冰淇淋
and French fries with gravy
还有肉酱薯条
at that little diner.
那一晚 我们看了当地的烟花表演
And then that night, we watched the local fireworks show, and...
那天其实还挺开心的
Actually, it turned out to be a great day.
那是我最喜欢的有关爸爸妈妈的回忆
And it's my favorite memory of Mom and Dad.
那个小镇叫什么来着
What was the name of that town?
梅森维尔
Masonville.
我还存在于你的内心
I'm still in there.
回家吧
Come home.
你如果敢对爱瑞丝做什么
You make a move toward Iris...
他不会的 从今往后
He won't. Killing Iris...
杀爱瑞丝再也不能拯救他了
won't save him now, not anymore.
西斯科呢 凯特琳呢
Where is Cisco? Where's Caitlin?
-他们很安全 -我在问他
- They're safe. - I was asking him.
证明你们能帮我
Show me that you can help me.
然后我就说你们的朋友在哪
Then I will tell you where your friends are.
你现在就告诉我们 否则你就消失
You tell us now, or you go up in smoke.
-这真是疯了 -我不敢相信
- This is bloody insanity. - Can't believe this.
他在这里干什么 他是个禽兽
What is he doing here? He's a monster.
别说了 没事的
Stop! Guys. It's okay.
大家都
Everyone, just...
爱瑞丝 别离他这么近
Iris, stay away from him.
看着我
Look at me.
没事的 看着我
It's okay. Look at me.
我们会帮你的 好吗
We're gonna help you, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 既然我们这位贵客
Right. Well, since our guest here
绑♥架♥了我们的两个常驻科学家
has both of our resident scientists hostage,
我们能帮你解决什么时间问题呢
what temporal problem can we help you with?
特蕾西造了神速力陷阱
Tracy built the Speed Force trap.
或许她有办法
Maybe she has an idea.
特蕾西是最可靠的了
Tracy's our best bet.
是吗
Am I?
所以你就是萨维塔
So...you're Savitar.
我听说你将要经历非常糟糕的一天
I hear you're about to have a really bad day.
很好
Good.
特蕾西
Tracy...
他窃取了我的未来
He stole my future.
他凭什么配有未来
Why does he deserve one?
我不该来这的
I shouldn't have come here.
不 我们会让她帮忙的
No. We'll get her to help us.
我想我知道谁或许能说通她
I think I know someone who might be able to get through to her.
我不是HR
I'm not H.R.
我叫哈里森·威尔斯
My name is Harrison Wells.
我来自不同的地球
I'm from a different Earth.
多元宇宙里的 该怎么解释
In the multiverse-- how to explain this?
你是他的二重身
You're... his doppelganger?
对
Yeah.
差不多吧 听着
Something like that--look.
这些人
These people...
他们都是好人
They're good people.
他们需要你帮忙
And they need your help.
帮助那个我花了好几周努力阻止的坏人吗
By helping the bad guy that I spent weeks trying to stop?
不 我不会帮忙
No. I won't do it.
我同意只是因为HR
The only reason I agreed was because of H.R.
HR需要你帮忙
H.R. needs your help.
HR死了
H.R. is dead.
所以你才得留下
That's why you need to stay.
因为萨维塔从你这夺走的
Because of what Savitar took from you,
因为萨维塔从HR夺走的和其他一切事物
because of what Savitar took from H.R.--everything.
HR为他做的事付出了代价
H.R. paid the price that he did
因为他爱这群人
because he loved these people.
因为他爱你
Because he loved you.
那一刻到来时 HR没有逃避
And when the moment came, H.R. didn't run.
回到这感觉很奇怪
Strange being back here.
你记得尖端科研实验室
You remember S.T.A.R Labs?
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
我们就是在这造出了大脑抑制器
This is where we came up with the cerebral inhibitor
来对抗迪沃
to use against DeVoe.
谁
Who?
你们还没遇到
You haven't gotten there yet.
所以现在该怎么办 我住在哪
So how's this gonna work? Where will I live?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我和沃利要做舍友吗
Are Wally and I gonna be bunkmates?
我要再次加入闪电侠队 打击无赖帮吗
Am I supposed to just rejoin Team Flash, fight some Rogues?
你觉得我该过怎样的生活
What kind of life were you thinking I'd lead?
我还没想那么远
I hadn't gotten that far yet.
婚礼时该怎么解释我的存在
How do we explain me at the wedding?
我该坐在新娘这边还是新郎这边
And do I sit bride-side or groom-side?
这些我们都还没有答案
Ah, look, I mean, we don't have all the answers.
我们会想到办法的
You know, we're gonna figure it out.
一起想
Together.
不
No.
不能一起
Not together.
爱恨就在一念间
Love and hate, they're so close.
很容易就会搞混
It's easy to mistake one for the other.
你要跟他共度余生
You're gonna spend the rest of your life with him.
但我记得把戒指给你了
But I remember giving you the ring.
给你唱歌♥
Singing to you.
向你求婚
Asking you to marry me.
我做不到
I can't do this.
不 你做得到 好吗
No, yes, you can. Okay?
我会陪着你
I will be here for you.
我曾经想杀了你
I tried to kill you.
我杀了HR
I killed H.R.
今后你只能一直背负着这些
And you are going to have to live with that.
但我们不会放弃你
But we won't give up on you, okay?
我们不会这么做
That is not what we do.
大家都会有办法熬过这一切
There is a way through this for all of us.
西斯科和凯特琳在哪
Where are Cisco and Caitlin?
我会带他们回家
I'll bring them home.
怎么了
What is it?
缺口房♥间正在放射能量
There's energy radiating from the breach room.
系统警报 级别
不是能量泄露
And it's not breach energy.
是魔法石
It's the philosopher's stone.
它在释放所有的能量
It's releasing all its energy.
萨维塔
Savitar.
看起来像要爆♥炸♥了
It looks like it's gonna blow.
沃利 带大家出去
Wally. Get everybody out.
完工了吗
Is it finished?
是 完工了
Yeah. It's finished.
真不错
Fantastic.
总有一天萨维塔会背叛你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表