剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You know Savitar's gonna turn on you one day.
不 他不会
No, he won't.
萨维塔这样的恶人总会背叛搭档
A bad guy like Savitar always turns on his partners.
这次是例外
Not this time.
醒醒吧
WakeWap!
你这么说 只是因为他对你有所求
You're only saying that because he needs something from you.
一旦他得到他想要的
Once he's done with that,
你也就没用了
it's over for you.
-进展如何 -如我所料
- How'd it go? - As I expected.
傻子才不会这么想
I was a fool to think otherwise.
他去哪了 你做了什么
Where did he go? What did you do?
我解决了一个问题
I got rid of a problem.
几个问题
A few of 'em.
现在我来解决我自己的
Now I can fix mine.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Are we ready? - Yes.
动手吧
Do it.
凯特琳 听我说
Caitlin...listen to me.
他会杀了你
He'll do it.
他会这么做的
He'll kill you.
我愿意碰碰运气
I'll take my chances.
吉普赛
Gypsy!
不 等一下
No, wait. No!
他们逃走你不在意吗
You don't care that they got away?
不 那不重要
No, it doesn't matter.
时间到了
It's time.
我有把握 我正要说服她了
I had that. I was getting through to her.
你差点没命了
You were almost killed.
对外行人来说或许如此
Maybe that's how it looks to the untrained eye.
我可是受过良好训练
These eyes are highly trained.
我知道你身处危险
And I know you were in danger
是我透过多元宇宙震波到了
because I vibed it across the multiverse.
没想到你就这样感谢我的救命之恩
I can't believe this is the thanks I get for saving you!
这不是感谢你
This isn't thanks!
是感谢的对立面
This is the opposite of thanks!
等等
Wait a minute.
你是怎么震波到我有危险的
How did you vibe that I was in trouble?
因为我们心灵相通
Because we are connected.
笨蛋
Jackass.
两位
Guys?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我以为你们出什么事了
I thought something happened to you guys.
双面人说你们死了
Two-Face told me you guys were dead.
我们没事 吉普赛
We're okay. Gypsy...
-吉普赛 -各位好
- Gypsy. - Guys.
吉普赛
Gypsy.
-哈里 -来这帮忙的
- Harry. - Here to help.
那就好
Good.
我知道他想做什么
I know what he's up to.
我们得加快速度
We have to hurry.
我必须在悖论找到我前获得永生
I must become immortal before the paradox reaches me.
今天 我会成为神
Today, I become a god.
所以我才把你带来这
This is why I brought you here.
神速力不喜欢极速者扰乱时间
The Speed Force doesn't like it when speedsters mess with time.
准备好
Get ready.
再见 猎人
See ya later, Hunter.
黑闪电无法战胜的就是 寒冷
The one thing Black Flash can't fight--cold.
终于 成为神的时刻
Finally! To be a god!
什么
What?
不
No!
这个情景我已经等了很久
I've been waiting a long time to do that.
加里克 你是怎么...
Garrick! How did you--
不是他
He didn't.
是我
I did.
我改变了爬弧的极性
By changing the polarity of the climbing arc,
于是把神速力连接器
I changed your Speed Force splicer
变成了神速力万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
into a Speed Force skeleton key.
你不会以为我真的会把你
Didn't think I was actually gonna let you
变成神吧
become a God, now, did you?
做个了结吧
Let's end this.
走
Go!
动手吧 西斯科 变坏吧
Go ahead, Cisco. Go bad.
不 我绝不会这样
No. I never will.
但我要给你一个选择
But I will give you a choice.
你想再做回凯特琳吗
You wanna be Caitlin again?
你的机会来了
Here's your chance.
当心
Look out!
你会为此付出代价的
You'll pay for what you did!
你可以以这种方式死两次
And you can die the same way twice.
我知道你没那个胆量 凯特琳
I knew you didn't have it in you, Caitlin.
我只剩几分钟了
I only have a few minutes left.
我感觉得到
I can feel it.
但在我走之前
But before I go,
我会杀了乔
I'm gonna kill Joe.
还有沃利
And Wally.
还有爱瑞丝
And Iris.
如果我要死
If I am going to die,
那你所爱的一切也都要去死
then everything you love is going to die too.
不
No!
离飞升只一步之遥却落得如此下场
How's it feel to get so close to your ascension,
这感觉如何
and end up on the ground?
现在我明白了
Now I see.
这都是注定的
It's written.
没有什么是注定的
Nothing's written!
动手吧
Do it!
你杀了我 你就变成了我
You kill me, you become me.
不管怎样 我都能存活
Either way, I live.
我绝不会让痛苦和黑暗决定我是谁
I'll never let the pain, the darkness, determine who I am.
我永远也不会成为你
I will never be you.
这几个月来 你都在努力从他手上救出我
All these months, you were trying to save me from him.
看到了吗 我救了你
Look at that. I saved you.
HR·威尔斯
生命中最重要的两天
一是出生那天
一是找到生命意义的那天
马克·吐温
当我想起HR
When I think of H.R.,
我就想起了
I'm reminded of...
约翰·列侬讲过的一则故事
a story that John Lennon once told.
列侬五岁时 他的老师要他
When Lennon was five years old, his teacher asked him to
写下他长大后想做什么
write down what he wanted to be when he grew up.
列侬写道 "快乐"
Lennon wrote, "Happy."
他的老师说他没有明白老师的问题
His teacher said that he didn't understand the assignment,and
列侬说他们都不懂生活
Lennon said that they didn't understand life.
HR懂生活
H.R. understood life.
他不是一个天才 也没有超级速度
He wasn't a genius, and he didn't have super speed.
但当我们最需要他的时候
But when we needed him the most,
他就成了我们的英雄
he was our hero.
他是我的英雄
He was my hero.
也是我的
Mine too.
好样的 朋友
Good on you, mate.
感谢你这么相信我 HR
Thanks for believing in me, H.R.
我一直想找合适的机会告诉你
Hey, I've been looking for the right time to tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
HR临死时
Right before H.R. died,
他要我给你捎个话
he asked me to give you a message.
告诉 告诉西斯科
Tell--tell Cisco...
这样做需要勇气 是他给了我勇气
This took strength, and he gave it to me.
我知道你和每个我们认识的
I know that you've had a connection
威尔斯都有感应 但是...
with every Wells that we've met, but...
我也说不上 这个威尔斯很特别
I don't know. Something about this Wells...
是啊...
Yeah...
很特别
something.
失陪一下
I'll be right back.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表