剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我分解出
I've isolated an element
五具外壳上都有的某种成分
consistent in all five of the husks that we've found,
包括爱德华·克拉里斯的
including Edward Clariss's.
你是说竞争者
You mean the Rival?
媒体是这样叫他的
That's what the papers are calling him, yes.
是什么成分
What's the element?
不知道
I don't know.
但跟我在其他超能力者
But it's not one that I've found
身上找到的样品不同
in any other meta-human samples that I've studied.
你认为楼下的弗朗奇
So you think that Frankie, the girl downstairs,
DNA里也有同样的成分
has the same element in her DNA?
如果没有可能
Well, I wouldn't be comparing samples
我也不会比对样品 对吧 艾伦
if it wasn't a possibility, would I, Allen?
还好我比对了
It's a good thing for both of us I did.
走
Come on.
怎么了
What?
-她在哪 -冷静 朱利安
- Where is she? - Calm down, okay? Julian?
姑娘 你站住
You! You, girl! Stop!
-冷静 朱利安 -站住
- Hey, ease up, Julian. - Stop!
-我 -你干的 对不对
- Me? - You did it, didn't you?
什么
What?
路灯柱是被你拔起来的吧
The lamppost. You did it, didn't you?
什么 不不 闭嘴
What? No, no, no, stop.
-你撒谎 -朱利安
- You're a liar! - Julian!
-你是超能力者 -闭嘴 不是
- You're a meta-human. - Stop, no, stop!
是你害你养父进医院的吧
You put your foster father in the hospital, didn't you?
-不不 -是不是你
- No, no! - Didn't you?
是不是你
Didn't you?
我不仅想伤害他
Oh, I wanted to do more than hurt him.
现在也要让你吃点苦头
Now I'm gonna do the same to you.
弗朗奇
Frankie!
弗朗奇 住手
Frankie, stop!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
弗朗奇
Frankie!
不 没有弗朗奇了
No. Frankie's gone.
我叫磁红女
My name is Magenta.
你这样全怪炼金术师
You're like this because of Alchemy.
他改变了你 对吧
He changed you, didn't he?
你不是这样的
This isn't you.
跟我走
Just come with me.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我不要谁帮忙 闪电侠
I don't need any more help, Flash.
我只是不想让任何人受伤
I just don't want anyone to get hurt.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
弗朗奇 不
Frankie, don't!
放我走
It's me...
不然他就死
or him.
别
Come on.
中城综合医院 个人医疗记录
她叫弗朗奇·凯恩
Her name's Frankie Kane,
她自称为磁红女
but she's calling herself Magenta.
我见到的那个胆小善良的姑娘
That Magenta is a whole different person
跟这个磁红女可完全不同
than the scared, kind girl I was interviewing.
她有分离性障碍
She's dissociative.
你是说人格分♥裂♥
You mean split-personality.
她的医疗记录显示
According to her medical records,
她从出生就一直患有这个病
it's a condition she's been dealing with her entire life.
在中城警局被人吼叫肯定让她发病了
I'm sure all the yelling at CCPD is what triggered it.
《化身博士》中患有人格分♥裂♥的主角
杰柯尔是善良人格 海德是邪恶人格
所以弗朗奇是杰柯尔 磁红女是海德So Frankie is Jekyll. Magenta is Hyde.
经典的善恶大战
Classic good versus evil.
电影主角因被认为患有人格分♥裂♥而免去罪行
或者她在演《一级恐惧》Or she's pulling a "Primal Fear."
-她装的 -不 她没有装
- She's faking it. - No, she's not faking it.
我能感受到她内心的挣扎
I saw the struggle going on inside of her.
磁红女想完全控制她
Magenta's trying to take over completely.
你说她一直生活在寄养家庭中
You said she was raised in the foster care system.
对 从小到大一直居无定所
Yep, all her life. She went from home to home.
对 可能也不是很幸运
Yeah, and maybe not good ones.
她现在的养父叫约翰
Her current foster father, John--
在袭击中受伤的那位
the one who was hurt in the attack.
他有好几条行为不检的罪名
Yeah, he's got a few disorderly conducts.
中城家庭服务处 个人档案
他可能会有一些对我们有帮助的信息
He might have some information we can use.
我可以跟进他
I can follow up with him.
还有一件事
There is something else.
她从炼金术师那里获得了超能力
She got her powers from Alchemy.
我说出他的名字时 她知道这是谁
When I said his name, she knew who he was,
所以磁红女在另外的时间线肯定也存在过
so Magenta must have existed in the other timeline too.
炼金术师是谁
Who's Alchemy?
炼金术师医生是一个穿着斗篷的魔法师
Well, Doctor Alchemy is a magic man in a cloak
他可以恢复人们在闪点的超能力
who can somehow restore the powers that people had in Flashpoint.
那闪点又是什么
Okay, and what's Flashpoint?
我们把巴里回到过去救下他妈妈时
That's what we're calling the alternate timeline
创造的时间线称为闪点
that Barry created when he went back in time and saved his mom.
磁红女就是你时空旅行制♥造♥的又一个麻烦
So Magenta is another side-effect from your time trip.
你真行
Genius. Not.
不用再挖苦我了 谢谢
I don't need to be reminded. Thank you.
她有那些超能力
Look, anybody with those powers
还这么狂暴 一定要把她找出来
and as angry as her needs to be tracked down.
还得尽快
Fast.
好啊
Well, great.
快是我的强项 让我补充能量去
I mean, fast I can do. Let me just go carb-load.
他不是...你也别...
He didn't... That's... You don't...
斯♥诺♥
Snow.
帮帮忙
Please.
好吧 哈利 我会跟她谈谈
Okay, Harry, I'll talk to her,
可是我不知道该说些什么
but I don't know what I'm gonna say.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe?
你有和沃利谈过吗
Did you talk to Wally?
他看上去还是有些失落
He still seems a little bummed.
也不可能睡一觉就好了
It's not gonna fix itself overnight,
但没事的 他明白的
but it's all good. He gets it.
-好吧 -我对你说实话吧
- Okay. - And I got to be honest,
那是老爸警♥察♥比较好的劝说了
it was one of my better dad cop speeches.
什么是老爸警♥察♥
What's dad cop?
有好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥ 和老爸警♥察♥
There's good cop and bad cop and dad cop.
严厉但可靠 一针见血
Firm but reassuring. Cuts to the point.
我怎么不知道这个
I don't think I know that one.
因为我没用在你身上
Yeah, I didn't use it on you.
沃利和你不一样 巴里
Wally's different than you, Barry.
你就像是我第二个女儿
You're like a second daughter.
你从来都不会藏着掖着
You over-share your feelings.
但对他 我就要细致一些
Him, I got to be a little more nuanced.
好吧
Cool.
我逗你玩儿呢
I'm messing with you.
如果有弗兰基的线索了我会告诉你的
I'll talk at you if I get any leads on Frankie, all right?
好
All right.
第二个女儿 他说什么呢
Second daughter? What is he talking about?
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
你们说极速者总是肚子饿
You guys were not kidding
看来不是开玩笑的
when you said speedsters were hungry all the time.
杰西 在你冲出去找弗兰基之前
Listen, Jesse, before you speed off to find Frankie,
我只是想确认一下你是否真的准备好了
I just want to make sure that you feel like you're ready.
什么意思
Why?
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
测试结果显示什么了吗
I mean, did the test results say something?
没有 完全没有
No, not at all.
所有的测试结果都很好
All the test results have come back fine so far.
只是
It's just...
也许你该慢慢来
maybe you should take it slow.
明白了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表