剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但我想我已经找到
But I think that I've worked my way
这问题的解决办法了
around that little problem.
看着
Watch this.
看我的...
Let me just...
你做了什么
What--what did you do?
你刚用失忆棒闪我们了
Did you just neuralyze us?
不 只是调整了你们的视网膜
No, I gave you a simple retinal adjustment
这样你们都能看到我HR的样子
so all of you can see me, HR,
其他人看到的则是...
while the rest of the world sees...
兰多夫·摩根
Randolf Morgan.
乔 我保证我会很安静的
Joe, I promise, I'll be so--I'll be so quiet.
你甚至察觉不到我在那 默默观影
You won't even know I'm there. Silent observer.
好
All right.
沃利 有事通知我
Wally, keep me posted.
好 我不会有事的
Yeah, I'll be fine.
好好玩吧
Just go have fun.
太好了
That's great.
恐怖电影秀
霍福赫公园
好 我们想在后面三分之二
All right, we want to be 2/3 to the back,
-正中间的位置 -屏幕太小了
- right in the middle. - That's a very small screen.
都不知道能不能看到...
Like, I don't know if we're gonna be able to see from--
不 HR 屏幕刚刚好 懂吗
No, HR, the screen is perfect, okay?
-不会影响观影效果 -但我们离太远
- We'll be able to see fine. - But we're so far--
技师混音的时候
That's where the engineer sits
-就是坐在那里的 好吗 -好吧
- when he mixes the sound, all right? - All right.
电影《闪灵》的导演
你要想体会库布里克的体验 那...
When you want to get the Kubrick experience, that's...
-好吧 -那里就是最佳位置
- All right, yeah. - The sweet spot, right there.
不懂了 或许我们该坐近点 比如在
I don't know, maybe we get a little closer, like right by...
不如座位的事就交给我来操心吧
Why don't you let us worry about the seats?
你负责好零食和饮料就好
You take care of the snacks and the drinks.
主意不错
Great idea.
随时效劳
Any time.
我没...
Oh, I don't--
我很肯定他们
I'm pretty sure they're
不会接受我地球上的货币
not gonna take the money from my Earth.
-我觉得不会 -什么
- I don't think. - What?
-这是什么 -这是个赫尔币
- What is this? - That's a helbing.
你现在这么做
Here's what you're gonna do.
你去买♥♥我们要的东西
You're gonna get us what we need,
去吧 去那边的小摊买♥♥东西
you're gonna do that, go over to that stand over there.
-好主意 -你给我们买♥♥点
- Great idea. - You're gonna get us some
甘草棒糖 枣子
licorice sticks, some Jujubes.
甘草... 枣...
Licorice...Juju...
知道了 还有咖啡
Yeah, and coffee.
你需要什么
Do you want anything?
-不用了 谢谢 -好的
- No thanks. - Okay.
好了
Okay.
你没事吧 西斯科
You okay, Cisco?
没事 没事 你知道
Yeah. Yeah, you know,
就是应付HR
just trying to deal with HR.
自从你对我用过震波之后
Yeah, 'cause you've been on edge
就一直有点心神不宁
ever since you vibed me.
你能告诉我你看见什么了吗
Are you gonna tell me what you saw?
什么 我告诉过你我看见的东西了
What? I told you what I saw.
不是 说实话
No, but, for real.
我能看得出你没对我说实话
I can tell when you're not being honest with me.
我是她吗
Am I her?
是的
Yeah.
对 你就是她
Yeah, you're her.
我 我看见我们两个了
I--I saw the both of us
在打架
fighting.
就像火力全开的震波大战冰霜杀手
Like full-on Vibe versus Killer Frost.
我们就像是一对超能力友敌
It's like we're meta-frenemies.
那你用震波看过什么未来的事情
Well, have you ever vibed anything from the future
最后没有成为现实的吗
that didn't come true?
只有地球二粉碎这件事
Just Earth-2 being ripped to shreds.
但这不能说明不会再发生
But that doesn't mean that can't happen again.
凯特琳
Caitlin,
你得告诉他们
you have to tell them.
你必须得告诉大家
You have to tell the team.
我们必须得弄明白发生了什么
We have to figure out what's going on.
不 太迟了
No. It's too late.
你已经无能为力了
There's nothing you can do.
不需要有任何人知道
Nobody else needs to know.
我很久没看过电影
I haven't been to a movie in forever.
只要有时间我就会去 我是说
I come whenever I can, I mean,
这算是个和孩子们的夏日传统
sort of a summer tradition with the kids.
是吗
Yeah?
你知道 很搞笑 你不用把我定义为
You know, it's funny, you don't really peg me
喜欢看恐怖电影的人
for a, uh, horror movie type.
我觉得你可能更喜欢看言情片
I thought maybe you'd be more of a chick-flicky.
-你还真幽默 -是啊
- Oh, you got jokes. - Yeah.
如果你没有这么迷人我会生气的
I might be mad if you weren't so gorgeous.
迷人 真的吗
Gorgeous, really?
如果我很迷人 那你怎么
If I'm so gorgeous, then how come you're
一直在看手♥机♥呢
spending more time looking at that than you are at me?
你知道吗
You know what?
你说得对 塞西尔 很抱歉
You're right, Cecile, I'm sorry.
我儿子 沃利 他...
My son, Wally, he's...
正经历一些变故 我就是...
going through some changes and I'm just--
非常担心他
Just really concerned.
乔 我们可以下次再看电影
Joe, we can do this another time.
不不不不 我真的很想和你在一起 真的
No-no-no-no, I really want to be here with you, I do.
只是当我的孩子受伤了 我...
It's just that when one of my kids is hurting I'm...
我就完全不能考虑到其它事情
Can't think about anything else at all.
我完全理解
Completely understand.
-你有孩子了吗 -有
- You have kids? - Yeah.
是个女儿
Daughter.
刚满18岁
Just turned 18.
还有不到一年的时间她就要离开我去上大学了
I have less than a year before she leaves me for college.
天 你该带她来的
Oh, man, you should have brought her.
我把你从她身边抢走来看恐怖电影
I drag you away from her so you can watch a horror movie.
会这样做的男人还真不多
Not many men could.
我很高兴你最终搞清楚自己想要什么了
I'm just glad you finally figured out what you want.
我也是
Me too.
沃利 你没事吧
Wally, you okay?
我真的不想这么做
I hate that we have to do this.
他是如此想得到能力 现在我们把他关起来
He so badly wanted powers, and, now, to keep him locked up
让他得不到能力 这真是...
so he doesn't get them, it's...
挺残酷的 我知道
It's hard, I know.
我不知道你会不会这么做
I don't know if you actually do.
什么意思
What does that mean?
沃利一心想帮助人们
All Wally wants to do is to help people.
看着你每天做这些而他只能
And to see you do that every day while all he can do
站在一边旁观
is stand by and watch,
有时候做个旁观者很难
It's hard being a bystander sometimes.
你难道也有这样的感觉吗
You don't feel that way too, do you?
巴里...
Barry...
这样说吧
Come on.
我在这的贡献是有限的
My contributions here are limited.
我不了解科学
I don't know science.
我没有超能力
I don't have powers.
我不知道怎么帮助你
I don't know how to help you.
没有你我做不到这些
I couldn't do this without you.
不是那样的
That's not true.
真的
That is true.
不管你意识到没有 没有爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Whether you realize it or not, there is no Flash
就没有闪电侠
without Iris West.
我吃了好多这个
I'm wolfing this.
-听我说 这挺好吃的 -挺好吃的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表