剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
什么 那也是规则吗
What? That's like a real rule?
以地球19的法律 我挑战你对
By the laws of Earth-19, I hereby challenge you
HR·威尔斯的控制权
for possession of H.R. Wells.
如果你愿意 我们可以换个方式
If you want, we can solve this another way.
这里有个不错的喝酒地方
There's a great spot for drinks--
你知道比武审判是至死方休吧
You realize trial by combat is to the death?
没错 失败者必死
Yeah. For the loser.
听着 你想要他
Listen, you want him?
你用实力赢得他
You're gonna have to come and claim him.
《指环王》第一部的经典台词
是亚玟说的 亚玟的话
That's Arwen. That's--Arwen.
我猜你还需要惯例的24小时来准备
I take it you also want the customary 24 hours to prepare?
-我想不想要惯例 -你想要
- Do I want the customary... - Yes, you do.
我确实想要使用
I would love to take advantage
惯例的24小时 如果你不介意
of the customary 24 hours, if you don't mind.
好吧
Very well.
一天
One day.
一天
One day.
到时见
See you then.
她会杀了我 对吧
She's gonna kill me, isn't she?
她很厉害
She's good.
她很棒
She's great.
我是说 吉普赛是我地球上的传奇
I mean, Gypsy is a legend on my Earth.
那你到底为什么同意和她斗呢
So why, exactly, did you agree to fight her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你做了我们都会做的事
You did what any of us would have done.
我可能不会这么做 说实话
I might not have done it, just being honest.
好吧 和我坦白吧
Okay, all right. Lay it out for me.
我获胜的机率有多少 从一到十
What are my chances here, scale of one to ten?
她一定会杀了你
She's gonna kill you.
应该肯定是个"一" 伙计
It's a pretty solid "One," mate.
你有和吉普赛一样的超能力吧
You have the same powers Gypsy does, right?
我是说 她能做的你都能做
I mean, she's not doing anything you can't do.
做得更好 我是说 她就是更厉害点
Much better--look, I mean, she's doing it just much better.
你能办到的 好吗
You can do this, okay?
你只需要一点练习和一点自信
You just need a little practice and a little confidence.
我们都会帮助你的 好吗
And we're all gonna help you with that, right?
-是的 -是啊 是啊
- Yes. - Uh, sure, sure, yeah.
-是的 -没错
- Yes. - Yeah.
我相信你的 好吗
I believe in you, all right?
你能打败她
You can beat her.
听着 我有些点子
Listen, I have some ideas
在这里开设几个训练课程
for a training regimen I can set up in here.
凯特琳 你不如去
Caitlin, why don't you get
医务室做些准备
the medical bay prepared in the meantime?
什么 为什么 为什么她要
What? Well, why does--why does she
去准备医务室
need to set up the-the medical bay?
当你
For when you...
打败她时 当你打败她
beat her, when you beat her,
她可能 可能会需要医疗救护
she's gonna--she's gonna need medical attention.
因为你会打败她 我非常有信心
'Cause you will beat her, I have every faith
你一定会打败她
that you're going to beat her.
我们得加强你的人际交往技巧
We need to work on your interpersonal skills.
我在努力
I was really trying.
-有人打败过她吗 -有啊
- Has anyone ever beat her? - Yeah.
没有
No.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧 我正式进入了一个正常舒适的
Well, I've officially reached a nice, comfortable level
赤♥裸♥裸恐慌水平
of just straight-up panic.
我说 你都不喜欢我
I mean, you don't even like me.
为什么要为我冒生命危险
Why would you risk your life for me?
你听到巴里说的了 我们这里就这样
Well, you heard Barry. It's what we do around here.
别这样 为什么
Come on. Why?
你和其他的威尔斯们不同
You're not like the other Wellses.
你倒是一直在提醒我
Yeah, so you keep reminding me.
不 我是说 那两个都是天才
No, I mean, those two, they were geniuses.
我们依赖他们
We depended on them.
但对于你 角色对调了
But with you, the roles are reversed.
你依赖我们
You depend on us.
哈里森·威尔斯总是照顾我
Harrison Wells was always there for me,
我想以某种奇怪的方式 我就是...
so I guess in some weird way, I just...
我想要照顾哈里森·威尔斯
I want to be there for Harrison Wells.
-算了... -好吧
- Anyway... - Yeah.
中城警局
你来这里干什么
So what are we doing here?
我以为你不想让爸爸知道
I thought you didn't want Dad to know
我们在调查军♥火♥商
we're going after this arms dealer.
是啊 我不想
Oh, yeah, no, I don't.
但实际上
But, um, actually,
我需要你找出他调查案子的文件
I need you to swipe his file on the case
给文件照相之后然后放回去
and photograph the pages and then put them back.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么
What?
爱瑞丝
Iris.
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
爸爸会杀了我们的
Dad will kill us.
不不 沃利 他不会的
No, no, Wally, he won't.
他根本不会意识到闪电小子去过
He won't even know that Kid Flash was there.
首先 你得告诉我为什么
First, you have to tell me why.
好吧
Okay, look.
我知道大家都下了很大的功夫
I know everyone is working really hard
去阻止萨维塔...
to prevent Savitar from...
是的
Yeah.
老实说 这可能是我在地球的最后几个月了
But, honestly, these could be my last few months on Earth.
你能不这么说吗
Can you not talk like that?
我只是实事求是 沃利
I'm just being realistic, Wally.
这是我的特权
I get to do that.
我想让我的生命有点意义
Look, I want my life to mean something,
而不仅仅是作为谁的女儿或姐姐
more than just a daughter or as a sister
或者女朋友
or as a girlfriend,
我想做记者该做的事
but as a reporter.
这篇报导可以帮我完成这个心愿
This story can do that.
可以证明我 爱瑞丝·韦斯特很重要
It can say that I, Iris West, mattered.
我的生活在有了个姐姐之前可简单得多
You know, my life was a lot easier before I had a sister.
但现在要好得多 不是吗
But it's a lot better now, isn't it?
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
我可以帮你弄到不敲门搜查令
I can get you the no-knock warrant,
但是 乔 这个人武装到牙齿了
but, Joe, this guy is armed to the teeth
天知道是些什么
with God only knows what.
你们要又快又狠地进到里面去
You're gonna have to move in there fast and hard.
"又快又狠" 好的 我有点...
"Fast and hard," okay, I kind of walked into that--
抱歉打搅一下
Hey. Sorry.
-嘿 亲爱的 -你好
- Hey, sweetheart. - Hi.
你好 爱瑞丝
Hi, Iris.
你好 很高兴见到你 塞西尔
Hi. Good to see you, Cecile.
爸 能占用一点你的时间
Um, Dad, can I borrow you for a second
来次父女间的谈话吗
for a little father-daughter talk?
我得去和辛格队长叙叙旧
I need to go catch up with Captain Singh,
我一会回来 好吗
so I will be back in a little while, yeah?
-很高兴看见你 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - Good to see you too.
怎么了 有什么事
So...what's up? How can I help you?
我能和你在那边谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second over here?
这个 就是
Uhh, yeah, so, um,
我想和你谈谈 我和巴里的事
I wanted to-- to speak to you about me and Barry.
你和巴里
You and Barry?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Okay?
每对情侣都会有一阵子
So there comes a time in every couple's relationship
有个人会觉得两个人太爱彼此
when you realize that there is too much love for two people.
然后...
And...
这个时候 你打从心底知道
Uh, when that happens, you know in your heart
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表